Myvi Turbo

jpoplover

Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N3uxkLu4yzs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N3uxkLu4yzs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

apeq89

Nov 17, 2008
jpj will have no prob with myvi bot..try browse around myviclub forum..
someone bot had kena but lepas the inspection without any problem..
just that, if kena and jpj ask for inspection, just go and do the thing, than for sure u will out without any problem..as long as ur exhaust is not too loud and the brake is sufficient to stop the car..

DJgErM

Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
haha...funny...go ahead and try D'XXX haha...only play turbo if ur pocket is thick enough...how many people got into trouble with that place that you've mentioned...

i advice you to research around...there is nothing wrong with BOT. With the right way of playing..i reckon your will get a powerful car, but BOT-ing has to be preplanned very well..else, there goes your engine...

If u want NA power and no issues with JPJ...u can always opt for 3sze...4A also okay la...but nuisance la.

MingFai

Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
eh Blank damm u stop assault ppl with ur words... basket!

dont too over!!!
i was giving who's number izzit need to ask u?
who r u?
izzit that so importan to let u know?
Mind your words...BLANk!
Better Delete ur post...

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

put 4age 20V black top engine to ur myvi~~~ ....credit to pro-tuner mag
can be endorse at jpj meh?:hmmmm:

nurburing

Feb 21, 2010
there are ways to do it, dun use blow off, dont use intercooler, and use small turbo for maximum low end respond. this is to play safe. since myvi is a potato shaped car its pretty bad to play topspeed coz floating like a boat. but stock myvi power damn kau fast naik genting, low boost turbo or supercharge is best la. if ur car stock stock, driver like innocent uncle (like me), jpj wont bother to tiu u wan. don do make up bodykit, stock boring look....hehehe

if leg itchy still wan highboost more power, install water-methanoal injection kit to mix with ur a/f mixture, this one damn good. no need intercooler n maintain high compresion piston (damn expensive oso RM2000+-) but this one is reli hidden inside a total stock car, unless jpj see ur face tulan n ask u to pop the hood

eh Blank damm u stop assault ppl with ur words... basket!

dont too over!!!
i was giving who's number izzit need to ask u?
who r u?
izzit that so importan to let u know?
Mind your words...BLANk!
Better Delete ur post...

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

can be endorse at jpj meh?:hmmmm:
aiya...relax la bro.......
blank is sifu u know....:adore:

DJgErM

Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
there are ways to do it, dun use blow off, dont use intercooler, and use small turbo for maximum low end respond. this is to play safe. since myvi is a potato shaped car its pretty bad to play topspeed coz floating like a boat. but stock myvi power damn kau fast naik genting, low boost turbo or supercharge is best la. if ur car stock stock, driver like innocent uncle (like me), jpj wont bother to tiu u wan. don do make up bodykit, stock boring look....hehehe

if leg itchy still wan highboost more power, install water-methanoal injection kit to mix with ur a/f mixture, this one damn good. no need intercooler n maintain high compresion piston (damn expensive oso RM2000+-) but this one is reli hidden inside a total stock car, unless jpj see ur face tulan n ask u to pop the hood
frankly speaking this is a very naive statement.

just running on full methanol cooling and supporting turbo is not feasible....how many times are u gonna top up the methanol mixture?

and basically MYvi's stock compression ratio is alr 10:1 which is considered high if BOT.how many bar are u gonna boost? how much horsies are we looking at?

i can still accept the part of supercharging with its feasibility...but k3ve with a supporting turbo without I/c...piggyback/ECU reflash - a/f map alteration....its not feasible...even 0.4 bar might cause problems too

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

I saw before last time there is a forumer said his MyVi can put T04Z into his YRV turbo, not sure true or not. Can boost until 1.8 bar somemore. :hmmmm:

you can try pm him see
even Seen myvi with TD05...almost 200WHP

its possible...with the right setup...

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

keke...danz...he is not just only a sifu...he is the Super Almighty pimp daddy hamsap sifu:adore:

MingFai

Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing

icic... hmm... this member make me better atlest he will try to advisde me...
not like BLANk... in his mind also BLANk brainless ans useless ppl:thefinger:

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

DanzEterna if BLANk are SiFu also no need zha kawing ppl like this de...
got limit geh... will plug siu geh u know...

DJgErM

Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
haha..looks who talking...no need to tiu here tiu there one...

haha..then y not i see mass production of turbo cars...ditching intercoolers and run on methanol as their cooling system?

methanol system is just an aiding system..

Why not you ask taiko's like blackhowling to ditch their intercooler and fully run on methanol...

MingFai

Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
eh eh eh... here is not for zha kawing ler... :mad:
which 1 is better to install at myvi hill climb car?

MingFai

Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
Bro MingFai .....calm down man.....
Blank just kidding only....
i dun like those words they give me u know...
maybe u r his friend.. u was trying to help them... i understand..
but i tread all here is my friend but how they tread me?
here is a place for us to gain more knowledge and friend...
not to gaduh and gain more argue knowledge u know...
Kidding can!!! not too over ok!!
this post is for Khoo198 and BLANk

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

bro..dun waste our life and time to correcting people...its not feasible..:biggrin:
then dun post lo easy... for me harmless....
everything also will got a limit...

Today I noticed my RH drive shaft and lower arm has marked like been touching and it quite clear. I wonder what could be cause this? Is there any issue if uses aftermarket abs (Im using aftermarket abs)? Or is there any other different car's drive shaft that been installed from previous owner?

Thanks for the advice in advance!