Alert: Nbn 388 - my satria gti just got stolen ! !

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
i tought police already catch that satria gti thief gang, but now days not only that group targeting sgti...omg!! why why..now every honda civic eg, ek and sgti are in trouble...i think the thief from rempit geng, coz they upgrading from rempit thief wannabe to sgti wannabe...coz 2nd 1.3 or 1.6 satria very cheap d', so this is the way they upgrading...

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
sorry for yr lost bro!

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
good job, how was the car condition? still in one piece?

t_danker

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
SJ
Well, of course the first thing you gotta do is a police report, then a quick stop to your insurance company informing them that your car is stolen.

I got a call from a Sergeant on Friday informing me that my car was found at Kerinchi area. As I was outstation and unable to go see him, i asked him to tow my car to the nearest police station, Balai Polis Pantai. Towing service by the cops are usually free.

Anyway, I went to the police station today to view my car. It was quite a sight.

The engine and body panels were all good. I'm surprised the spoiler was still in-tact.

But when I saw the interior, my heart dropped. The Recaro's were gone (expected), the door panels, the power window motor, the carpets, even the GTI airbag steering wheel and GTI speedometer. My 16" Work Emotion was also gone, plus other stuffs such as my 4-point strut bar, 2-point rear strut bar, performance plug cables and GTI emblems. There was damage on my front lip.

The car seriously looked like it was ready for track use.

The funny thing was, the thief kind-heartedly replaced some parts for me. He swapped my original steering wheel for a MOMO Corse steering wheel (wtf i know!). He swapped my 16" for a 15" sport rims (quite an ugly set). And he left my road tax untouched. My clutch and brake lock was also in the car, damaged.

I also found additional items in the car, such as a knife, some flyers, and a 'Nasty Port Flow' sticker on my rear window. If anyone has any information regarding 'Nasty Port Flow' of whatever at all, do let me know. I know it's a brand but no harm finding out.

That's basically what happened. Glad the car is in 'one' piece. Gonna let insurance take care of everything. Cheers and thanks all.

Tim.

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
Re: **Update:CAR FOUND!** Alert: NBN 3XX - My Satria GTI Just Got Stolen ! !

**UPDATE 23/4/2010**

CAR FOUND!!

Thanks guys for the help and support. Take care of your rides.

-T

What a start to a perfect Sunday.

My car, Satria GTI year 2000, plate number NBN 3XX just got stolen this morning.

I came home around midnight (17/4/2010) last night, and found out (18/4/2010, 7:50am) that my car wasn't where I parked it the day before. I thought maybe I parked it somewhere else, but soon came to my senses that my car was stolen.

There will be a small token of appreciation to whoever that help me recover back my car.

congrate bro.........

davidyapdls

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro......i know the nasty port flow is in subang industri area there la.....got a small office there......operate by malays....u could check it out..

t_danker

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
SJ
Hey, which subang industrial area are you referring to? Thanks

ifanonline

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Not good to say here la.....PM me la...
just share it with us la friend...it doesn't matter if you have to bash the malays, chinese or indian for that matter because security is for the sake of all...we can whack the malays, chinese or indian if they are into stealing other people's cars...

thesyko

Known Member
Oct 19, 2007
just share it with us la friend...it doesn't matter if you have to bash the malays, chinese or indian for that matter because security is for the sake of all...we can whack the malays, chinese or indian if they are into stealing other people's cars...
Bro from what i know Nasty Port Flow is in USJ 1, they are doing port & polish for engine heads. Quite a good place to do PNP is what i have heard.

conan86

Jul 14, 2009
EQu!n3 P3rks
wow .. now dont think itll b a good place to P&P seein that after u send ur car there n will get stolen l8r by them ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have seen these new LED lights used for brake lights, but not for signal or reverse. Interested to do one for my car, but my knowledege in LEDs is very limited, close to zero I'd say! Rear light cluster to be modified is from Honda EG hatchback.

Yeah, I know that WRC Sunway sells a rear light cluster set with LED brake lights for EG, but the set looks so bengz! I intend to reuse the original EG hatchback light cluster cover, but with rows of LEDs replacing the bulbs used for brake...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience