My experience in workshop.

agreed! should teach him a lesson...make him pay for all parts and if cant straighten the chassis..make him buy the car....
u should tell us the workshop name later if things not working out....

DD05, u called me ah? my fon charging la i went out a while...
cant recall cos u using private number.....
later i col u back k..wanna go tapau food 1st.
no, advin's wshop another place bro...i know u know the wshop...its towards the corner malay guy, got faded castrol signboard. next to it is a benawi mamak...so u sure know wan...

im very worried bout my chasis & undercarriage, sigh....
hopefully everyting ok la....

guess wat, my fren told me he saw my car at brickfields area on monday night, just 2 days ago....he msg me this morning, later after work i go to the wshop to tiu kau him....can go jln2 with my car...go tayang, the next day can accident....wtf man.!!..

if he wanna blame my brake, at least say sorry 1st la.....
he trus tembak my brake disc should have skimm 1st la, change my rear tires 1st la....i told him, if i got money ah, i masuk 6 pot greddy calipers & toyo T1R tires already...i dont have much money, so stick to wat i have.........even if im using 6pot calipers, if the driver f**ked up & cant handle my car, its no point.....

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

evoz, i wanna mention the wshop name, but i cant,
if later the owner masuk zth, i die OoO...

DD05 knows the wshop, let him reveal the shops name k....

drift_devil05

Feb 26, 2008
DD05, u called me ah? my fon charging la i went out a while...
cant recall cos u using private number.....
later i col u back k..wanna go tapau food 1st.
no, advin's wshop another place bro...i know u know the wshop...its towards the corner malay guy, got faded castrol signboard. next to it is a benawi mamak...so u sure know wan...

im very worried bout my chasis & undercarriage, sigh....
hopefully everyting ok la....

guess wat, my fren told me he saw my car at brickfields area on monday night, just 2 days ago....he msg me this morning, later after work i go to the wshop to tiu kau him....can go jln2 with my car...go tayang, the next day can accident....wtf man.!!..

if he wanna blame my brake, at least say sorry 1st la.....
he trus tembak my brake disc should have skimm 1st la, change my rear tires 1st la....i told him, if i got money ah, i masuk 6 pot greddy calipers & toyo T1R tires already...i dont have much money, so stick to wat i have.........even if im using 6pot calipers, if the driver f**ked up & cant handle my car, its no point.....

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

evoz, i wanna mention the wshop name, but i cant,
if later the owner masuk zth, i die OoO...

DD05 knows the wshop, let him reveal the shops name k....
Wahhh... itu kedai ar??? mahem ar... :banghead::banghead::banghead: i thought is the other one.. the owner drove Perdana with E3 also.. now this the other end one.. knnccb.. bro danz.. if u need me go with u, call me.. nabeh i cant belif it he can bang the tiang middle of the road...

Dun need tut 9 him la.. change everything u shud.. else make a report edi then complaint to ministry of dunno wat consumer la.. kasi tutup kedai.. but before tutup kedai kasi hentam kaw kaw dulu... nabeh free punch bag sure join u bro... like the old days... wakakaka.... Young and Dangerous.. but sadly now old and dangerous la.. :thefinger:

aikss.. apsal i become the orang busuk again to reveal workshop name lolx...
soon i will be promoted in ZTH as Yellow card collector :banghead: hehehe....

juz tell me the size of the font.. hahaha... wat color u want bro? :rofl:

Fully reloaded bullet... wat time u wanna go bro? i'll be lepaking at paparich OKR cuci mata... call me la if u need me... hahaha...

OKR paparich why not puchong papa rich.....i am here waiting...
u want any iron rod or broom sticks..here got a lot.....
coz alot of posters & bills sticker here.

Oo...that 1 wid E3 is AMS Garage...that 1 cun bro...at least that is a tuner garage,
mine is normal wshop only.....
no la...for now i try to settle myself, i must make sure my chasis is straight....
if he does not do wat i want then i col u lo....

i plan to report to ministry of consumer...i also forgot the name haha...
till u get married then u considered old, now u still young ma..

today they will send my car to kedai mudguard, will take approx 1 week,
now my anger still flaming, cant cool down.....will have sleepless night till my car is done,
i have been paying 2 mths intallments on my car, but cannot use it.......
if i claim my installments from them, they sure hailat......

u not org busuk la...cos u know the wshop location ma, if anyone else knows then they can reveal lo, anyone except me....

paparich where bro? when u free u come lo...we lepak sri manja...near my apartment only...
call advin out as well...tell him to belanja..rich guy ma....haha

drift_devil05

Feb 26, 2008
OKR paparich why not puchong papa rich.....i am here waiting...
u want any iron rod or broom sticks..here got a lot.....
coz alot of posters & bills sticker here.
OK bro.. get the corner table facing the old Taste... ayam kambing... call u when i reach....

subcon

Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
hi danzterna,

you can report it to the tribunal for consumer claims. from what i've heard they do take action in protecting us as a consumer.

http://ttpm.kpdnkk.gov.my/portal/index.php

drift_devil05

Feb 26, 2008
Oo...that 1 wid E3 is AMS Garage...that 1 cun bro...at least that is a tuner garage,
mine is normal wshop only.....
no la...for now i try to settle myself, i must make sure my chasis is straight....
if he does not do wat i want then i col u lo....

i plan to report to ministry of consumer...i also forgot the name haha...
till u get married then u considered old, now u still young ma..

today they will send my car to kedai mudguard, will take approx 1 week,
now my anger still flaming, cant cool down.....will have sleepless night till my car is done,
i have been paying 2 mths intallments on my car, but cannot use it.......
if i claim my installments from them, they sure hailat......

u not org busuk la...cos u know the wshop location ma, if anyone else knows then they can reveal lo, anyone except me....

paparich where bro? when u free u come lo...we lepak sri manja...near my apartment only...
call advin out as well...tell him to belanja..rich guy ma....haha
Yea AMS.. hahaha.. i thought dun mention any workshop name.. hahaha..
okok.. if cant settle nicely, i'll bring evoz come along.. he got 70% of my skill edi. hahaha..

Then no choice ler bro.. wait for 1more week and see ler.... dun cool down 1st.. keep the flame.. hahahaha... then only can ganas infront of him ma.. if u need sissy call marcie.. hahaha

Paparich OKR is near Bt3 one... next to Old town kopitiam there.. err... building name forgot edi..
Lepaking sri manja?? no problem ler... unless u guys dun bully my 4cili ride la.. hahaha....

Reveal the name no problem one... juz tell me 1-7 which u choose and wat kaler u prefer only bro.. i will do the rest... hahahaa........

Doink

Aug 1, 2004
House
you should reveal the name of this workshop and address.so we all can blacklist it.this is serious case for a ppl like foreman who cannot take good care of customer car.i have informed all my friends to be careful.

Sorry to hear about your car Bro Danz...even though we have not met but at least still consider as frens. Really heartache when we meet such workshop ppl...really don't let him go off that easily. This is too much adi. As a fren, he shud be taking good care of your car not using it for his own pleasure. If he need to use it to go somewhere, he shud at least get your permission.

Not all friends can be trusted...just got to know them better :banghead:

DD05, can take me along ka I wanna learn some knn skills from u :rofl:

subcon,
thanks for the info bro. im going thru it now.

DD05,
if good workshop can mention, if bad like mine, not time to reveal yet,
cos my car is still in his hand, unless u wanna mention then can la.
aiya...your ride powerful, we dont dare to bully u....

doink,
later DD05 will reveal the workshop name...

Danz, sorry to hear that....Ouch...that is really some deep damage....

That's why i'm very scare to leave my car to workshop guys...If I leave the car there I will go and see when they close shop..just to make sure the car stays inside the workshop...I also experienced before the foreman bang my car into another car..not fast but was enough to make me piss off....my front bumper cracked and center part got 1 big hole.....T_T...He was trying to test the car...

supra...
yalo....you're also my good fren bro although we havent met...
when DD05 comes, he will bring all of u la..dont worry....we go hentam the workshop kau2...
correct ah DD05?

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Dewa Lawau & Titan Rev,
imagine for 6 weeks, everyday i go there to c my car, after work, even weekends,
yesterday my car suppose to be completed, i was very happy, finally the day ive been waiting so long had come, suddenly go there, my car like that.......
but i managed to keep my cool....if not ah? i also dunno la.......but
even after my car completed, i sure know the handling & performance wont be the same,
im still goin to TTPM, Tribunal Tuntutal Pengguna Malaysia to file a complaint.

renxun

Jul 4, 2006
sori i might not knowing u guys but its very irresponsible to voice out the statement blaming the vehicle's fault after damaging it...whatever happen is happen but lets hope everything will be ok after the repair.. i believe in kl got alot of good "kungfu" tarik chassis sifu around that can repair back the car as it is...

p/s i have a friend also frm outstation every mth came over my town to do sales for few days borrowing my 1jz old car as in avatar.... even in office i can hear wastegate open screaming all the way ... and sometimes U turn drift..... im very chin chai one.. and i told him i knw wat u doing wid my car.... u wanna blast or watever u tink u wanna do just go ahead. just make sure u dont die in my car while doing it. Car is cheap just dont make me mafan by having to arrange your hospital or sending your body back to your hometown

all zthian...have any idea...whut is the name or colour code four red colour advan taisan team?? i love the red n plan to paint my car....need some help please...i try to google but cant find....