Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
DJgErM: Yes bro, if you have been visiting this thread all this while, you would understand that this thread was created to comment about other ppl's extreme mods or mods that we might think is not worth it or silly. We post pictures about extreme mods or some mods that we think is totally a waste. So, discussions about a particular ride would then begin...anyway, I understand your intentions.

Anyway, sorry for any misunderstandings.

:beer:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
wahahaa... the sticker seems familiar.... is that from Brian's GTR from 2fast2furious???

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
That Supercharged Myvi. I think I've seen it in last HPC Track Day before myself. Even got on board video of it. Very fast car and the driver is pretty skill judging from the on board cam showing his line and steering control. I have no idea whether it's the same car or not because the video showing the SC MyVi is also a 1000CC.

If I'm not wrong he posted in forum before under the track day section.

SF, please don't bully people lah..If want to play go find those same class as you or higher class one.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That Supercharged Myvi. I think I've seen it in last HPC Track Day before myself. Even got on board video of it. Very fast car and the driver is pretty skill judging from the on board cam showing his line and steering control. I have no idea whether it's the same car or not because the video showing the SC MyVi is also a 1000CC.

SF, please don't bully people lah..If want to play go find those same class as you or higher class one.
Lolz! Where got bully people leh...like u said, is very fast and is supercharged. I might lose also leh...mine not even Supercharged. Unless I get that Supercharger Kit lar :biggrin:

People that often go on track is really different when it comes to driving skills. They will know when to time their corners and braking time properly. Normal street racers will definitely lose out to experience track racers...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Lolz! Where got bully people leh...like u said, is very fast and is supercharged. I might lose also leh...mine not even Supercharged. Unless I get that Supercharger Kit lar :biggrin:

People that often go on track is really different when it comes to driving skills. They will know when to time their corners and braking time properly. Normal street racers will definitely lose out to experience track racers...
He's also a forummer here you know....his nick is romen.

Here's his thread....HPC track day on the 4th OCT 09
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...and-vids-from-4th-oct-09-hpc.html#post3906509

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
most people don't have the balls to put their engine where their mouth is.

at the end of the day, its all just going to be saliva on the monitor and sore fingers from all the excess typing.

azlan87

Known Member
Sep 7, 2005
kajang,pj
doesn't mean if ur car have small cc's that it can nt tapau bigger cars...
it takes skills and courage too bro...
try not to belittle ppl or condemn them for having smaller cc cars...

i have seen in a kancil turbo beating an evo 8 in a straighline near bangi area and also
an eg B16A also can tapau a 350z...

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
doesn't mean if ur car have small cc's that it can nt tapau bigger cars...
it takes skills and courage too bro...
try not to belittle ppl or condemn them for having smaller cc cars...

i have seen in a kancil turbo beating an evo 8 in a straighline near bangi area and also
an eg B16A also can tapau a 350z...
A great driver will race in any cars, regardless the engine nor the car. In Finland, kid as young as 9 yrs old takes part in junkyard cars race every weekends which rated 200bhp, as in junkyard means its junk not race prep-tuned. Everyone gets turns to drive different cars, to sharpen their skills.

So theres no car is absolute, to be accurate it takes courage + skills + experience (The most crucial factor is very familiar with the road/track he is racing his opponent). If anyone only show off with his expensive car that he thinks is powerful and can tapao everyone, then he'd be wrong,TOTALLY wrong.

Last edited:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
This is a supercharge Myvi :) The scoop are custom made and it belongs to VP of Myvi Motorsports Club :)
Yes bro... Romen's ride.... :smokin:

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

lol... yeah rite supercharger.... hahahaa... superfailure lah.. hahahaha
Alantj.. yo~ got miss ur civic or not? lolx.. still with TS??? :)

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
Proton GTR...

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Supra_Fanatics said:
The picture was taken in Kepong area. But how did u find out that it is Supercharged? Same number plate? Have you seen what is under the bonnet or were you told that it was a Supercharged Myvi bro?

Cuz never come across a myvi that is supercharged. Only heard about those with YRV Turbo.

Never come across doesn't mean don't have~!! Do research before making judgement..

JINEIL2EN: I got to admit I dun like the bonnet :shakehands: = This is ain't for you to like.. as long as the owner likes it and functioning well for the cooling system.. then is good enough
Bro SF, thats is for your statement in red... and i know the owner as well.. how to confirm its supercharged? See it, touch it.. and sit inside it... Does it answer to you question?

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

well.... if only that car can win me.. muahahahahahahaha....
alan.. of cuz kenot win u la... u ride super fast car ma... hahahaha....
:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

hmmm...would love to test it out with him with my stock 1.8 car one day if I see him on the road since it is around my area. But I guess he is from Ipoh gua...Ipoh number plate. I didn't see him there liao...Only saw his car there for 2 days then dunno pergi mana liao...

Lolz! 1.0 but supercharge leh..so I'm really curious to know how much power it has. :rolleyes:
Bro SF, trust me.. with the light body enough to dabao ur altis like tofu

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Lolz! Chill Bro, don't need to take things that seriously, all of us here are just chatting and having fun. Words said in forums here most of the times are just jokes or just to start a conversation or topic. Is an open forum so, really have to expect all sorts of reply. Is a world that all humans compare better things to another. Is just the nature of us humans which is why we are improving day by day. So, basically he is not really stepping on him.

Is not a politic forum or anything that need to be consider seriously. Just relax and enjoy the forum bro :wink:

Cheers :beer:
What happen if its ur ride kena as joke ler?? :confused:

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

well.. actually i tot the car dun have supercharger nia... i tot u say only mah... =.= then u tiba tiba only mengamuk.. relax lah...
aiya... orang sudah kasi tau.. knew the owner.. u lagi thot dun have supercharger? :rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Yes... bro... u're right... that's the ride...

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Bro SF, thats is for your statement in red... and i know the owner as well.. how to confirm its supercharged? See it, touch it.. and sit inside it... Does it answer to you question?

Bro SF, trust me.. with the light body enough to dabao ur altis like tofu
Huh? I never judge anything leh...If I see the bonnet and can tell that is supercharged then I must be god liao...:rofl:

How to do research leh....no myvi come ori with Supercharged. My only research made was to ask some of them who have seen or know the owner of the Myvi. Thanks for answering my question btw bro. :shakehands:

Anyway, how much HP this myvi has bro?

Haih, any modded cars also can tapao me lar or even stock lolz! :biggrin:

If I put scissors door, my ride definitely end up in this thread :rofl: and isn't that the reason that this thread was created?

Last edited:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
most people don't have the balls to put their engine where their mouth is.

at the end of the day, its all just going to be saliva on the monitor and sore fingers from all the excess typing.
Well said... Salute~

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Huh? I never judge anything leh...If I see the bonnet and can tell that is supercharged then I must be god liao...:rofl:

How to do research leh....no myvi come ori with Supercharged. My only research made was to ask some of them who have seen or know the owner of the Myvi. Thanks for answering my question btw bro. :shakehands:

Anyway, how much HP this myvi has bro?
That's why u need to do research since u so good in googling around.... there is a reason why put the scoop there cant u see there is a interkilla thingy?
no myvi come with supercharge.. but do u even think myvi come with YRV ar?? ppl can transplant engine to YRV why cant romen supp up his engine with supercharger??? sometimes before u comment ar.. use ur logic sense la... me as myvi owner's friend ar.. know the car very well.. its enough to let u eat dust even 0-400

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The biggest news from the 2008 Model Year Lotus line-up is the introduction of the Supercharged Elise SC, a 220 PS version of the multi award-winning roadster, easily identified by its new rear spoiler and unique new design of alloy road wheels.http://www.worldcarfans.com/9071023.011/mini1/lotus-launches-supercharged-elise-sc...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience