Road Bully BLACK CITY BJW 1037

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
very true.. kill them is the last solutions... no such method can explains how & when.. too sad police just ignored it..

regards,

MANSTIR

p/s- don't just break their legs, hands is kind of pain too...
Yes, if our life are at stake, killing them is not against the law if we do not really have a choice. Is either I die or he dies. And, breaking their hands would not stop them from running around or go anywhere easily, if they lose their legs, even with their hands, they won't be able to do much and they will be on wheelchair instead.

Anyway, we have to be careful if we happen to see this car on the road. Just take care guys and friends of ZTH. Just really dissapointed with the police action. xbalance, I hope your frens would report the officer's attitude and way of handling cases like this. He is just not professional or fit enough to be a police. Encourage citizens to settle on their own outside to save trouble for them to write reports and etc? :banghead:

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Supra_Fanatics,
what have happen and damage have done is done, What we learn from this is there is alot of Road Bully around the corner. TO all Zth & all viewer just be careful when driving as now days there alot ppl out there is causing problem and looking for victim...

My this friend is ok now, like this case our local Enforcement officer is try not accept this type of big case and some more happen in Mid nite.

As a victim of the car he can file few report that happen to him.
1. Against the the Road Bully for damaging other car and intend to cause accident to the victim and other road user with motive to murder as well.
2. One of the victim friend face was been hit by the Road bully.
3. File a complain to the police station and that officer who reluctant to help victim of a road bully.

Daniel89

Known Member
Mar 2, 2007
Wtf is this man the Police trying to help the road bully damn where the justice and whatever shit law =.=

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
you can actually call bukit aman and complain/inquire about the case (with the report number) if you mention there is no action or cover up, they take things very seriously.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
some video will help to bring them to justice....but i guess that time the situation is too hectic....to even think of anything...thanks god u guys are ok....but new vios trd damaged lor...sorry bro.:(

Mishima

Known Member
Dec 27, 2008
Even though you make it a court case, you will never lose. It has no logic of how are you bang time by side and also break your mirror? Kinda funny, but if they did these to me and my friends most probably they will be crippled forever.

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
dun giv them any chances..summore wan report to police saying the vios damaged his city, tis is really funny, it happened to me b4 about a year back on LDP near giant, the vios was about probably 150 meter away from my car on the fast lane, the road was q empty at tat time, he flashed his light asking me to giv me way, i ignored cos he can simply overtake me on the left n i wasn't driving very slow at the time..later when i refused, he overtook me on the left n show me his finger..then i jus pretend cant see him,mayb becos i dun look at his finger..he slow down his car again n show again n ask me to stop the car at the middle of the road,so i just ignore him n speed up so tat i can lose him, then he gav a chased n tailgate my car n wanted to hit his car on the passenger door of my car, when i avoid it, he overtook my car from the left n brake suddenly so that i can hit his car at the back n stop on the road..i quickly brake n almost hit then quickly turn left n overtook him,then he chasing me again on the right lane until the flyover in front kelana lrt station..then i jus acting im heading the flyover so that he can keep chasing me on the right lane while im on the left, when almost goin up, i quickly move to the most left lane heading taman megah so tat i can lose him..tat was 1 of the worst experience happened to me in my life, wanted to drive to the police station, but no witness, n cant really remember the registration plate..these people really willing to sacrifice their vehicles n start a fight..such a bad image to the country.

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
sad to heard that.

now's a day too many of this road bully cases going on.

pls drive safely,.. anything u feel not right just direct drive to nearest police station. In case anything happen.

take care bro.

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
dun giv them any chances..summore wan report to police saying the vios damaged his city, tis is really funny, it happened to me b4 about a year back on LDP near giant, the vios was about probably 150 meter away from my car on the fast lane, the road was q empty at tat time, he flashed his light asking me to giv me way, i IGNORED cos he can simply overtake me on the left n i wasn't driving very slow at the time..later when i refused, he overtook me on the left n show me his finger..then i jus pretend cant see him,mayb becos i dun look at his finger..he slow down his car again n show again n ask me to stop the car at the middle of the road,so i just ignore him n speed up so tat i can lose him, then he gav a chased n tailgate my car n wanted to hit his car on the passenger door of my car, when i avoid it, he overtook my car from the left n brake suddenly so that i can hit his car at the back n stop on the road..i quickly brake n almost hit then quickly turn left n overtook him,then he chasing me again on the right lane until the flyover in front kelana lrt station..then i jus acting im heading the flyover so that he can keep chasing me on the right lane while im on the left, when almost goin up, i quickly move to the most left lane heading taman megah so tat i can lose him..tat was 1 of the worst experience happened to me in my life, wanted to drive to the police station, but no witness, n cant really remember the registration plate..these people really willing to sacrifice their vehicles n start a fight..such a bad image to the country.
Dude..
Why can't you just make way in the first place to AVOID all these??? According to you, he's about 150m behind and the road was quite empty and instead of him, why can't you switch lane???

matt_pp

May 5, 2007
dude...

by flashing the light does not give rights to the other drivers to give way.... just recently, a car flashing a light to me ask me to give way while there is a really slow lorry besides me... i understand if you flash it once.. but twice is pushing it dude... i gave him high beam when he drive passed me and i even chase him for about 5 minutes to teach him a lesson.....

As for the case... the polis is definitely fucked up... get his batch number an report it... DON'T WAIT. these officer need to be removed from the police force as soon as possible...

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Night driving some time not only Car are road bully, some time need to be careful of Bikers that dont use bike lane... if they travel in a group maybe they are MAT REMPIT.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Sorry to hear about this. But this should also serve a lesson to others that don't simply flash or honk others, unless you got the balls to fight till you die. Seriously. Malaysian roads are full of bullies, and not to mention criminals themselves.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Night driving some time not only Car are road bully, some time need to be careful of Bikers that dont use bike lane... if they travel in a group maybe they are MAT REMPIT.
Right. My cousin's car side window got smashed by those animals in the middle of the city.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Right. My cousin's car side window got smashed by those animals in the middle of the city.
Now days not much news from Animals,
I hear other friend say before CNY they when up to Genting and got play tailgate with other car (wira), my friend loose in that battle and the shocking part the wira have pull away a distance... when friend car arrive in 1 of the corner they say the wira crash very bad after that they also drive slow slow up the hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Let say in 1 month time car is in top condition
I have 8k in hand
What modifications should i do
I am running on Stock EVO III except for the Air Filter KNN
What i have in my mind is to boost 1.2bar - 1.4bar
What should i do .. Suggestions please
Absorbers are not done also.
What i have in mind is

- 1.5way LSD gearbox
- Triniti Clutches + Exedy Cover
- SMT6 or - Microtech Ltx8s
- Electronic Boost Controller
- Bosch Fuel Pump
- Greddy Type-R BOV
- SS Intercooler pipings + Samco's
- Titan +...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience