Altezza & Lexus IS Archive

TRDtezza

Oct 15, 2009
well, its lighter for sure , but it does not really had much effect on the car's power but it does help a lot on the car's stability . I think is my sport springs has less weight to support so the response is quite good ..

TRDtezza

Oct 15, 2009
yea , its weights a tonne . the cf weight something like a kenari's hood.. cool man..thumbs up!

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

Apr 15, 2006
cool man...the t.t place is K.K TImes Square right?

pangyau

Oct 17, 2009
What are you talking about? A TT isn't motorsports.

Nice collection tho.
for me it is (diff people diff perception)...
while they gathering for TT will do some sort of advertisement in many ways.
for sure they talk about good mechanic, testing of gadget & so on....
this will lead to motorsport environment at least 10%...
for me motorsport not only drag, drift & such... but TT also...:driver:
showing some people in Sabah also like cars...
to others making business & bring some opportunity for us to choose...

compare to peninsular... far beyond advance...

in sabah we kinda shortage of event & place others than Tawau & others...
maybe by doing TT some "big shot" sons will open a small track to lead a motorsport in here...
nobody knows....

only my 2cents... can't talk much about car coz waja standard ride only.. but i admire them..

TRDtezza

Oct 15, 2009
cool man...the t.t place is K.K TImes Square right?
You know the place well ... Yes , its KK times square. There is suppose to be more.. Just need the right time i guess

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Will do try to boost sabah motorsports up.. Sometimes it really pisses me off when ppl from peninsular asking me if sabah uses sampan as transport or we live on trees... sigh.. Sometimes I wonder if us Altezzas , Subarus ,Evo , Ferraris , Lamboghini and pagani zondas is sampans...

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

Apr 15, 2006
You know the place well ... Yes , its KK times square. There is suppose to be more.. Just need the right time i guess

Heheheh...Inside Times Square got one happening night club FireFlies. I've spotted the red altezza with GT wing there before.:proud:

Humpknob

Aug 19, 2008
bro aycy! blacktezza knows not only about altezza & places. he also knows a lot about "CATS".....:biggrin: catch my drift.....hehe

Humpknob

Aug 19, 2008
wow! what new toy bro? heard it's got something to do with size ah? :biggrin:
Anyway, we should have a gathering like the one in Sabah. U drive down to KL la bro. Then can all meet up.:burnout:

Wira 1.5 A GLI
Hi sifus, i got a question, im not quite sure about my current exhaust mods cant trust those exhaust shops guys la, can anyone advise me on my current setup? Tried modifying few times till running out of ideas

Last time use to have two bullets but now replace with midbox some how feels better pick up! so now my setup is 4-2-1---Bullet----midbox------s-flow muffler