[WTB]Looking for DC5 integra type r

borsiu

Jun 6, 2006
Not sure if this is the right place. Looking for an Honda integra type r DC5. pm or call me 010-2256455 if you have one for sale or know someone who wants to sell theirs. thanks

yaw90

Known Member
Jul 7, 2009
i maybe wan sell mine.. i will tell u when i confirm. mine was new facelit version.

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
i maybe wan sell mine.. i will tell u when i confirm. mine was new facelit version.
I'm quite interested in your bolt-on rollcage if you want to sell (if i'm not mistaken you got it when you purchase your car..correct me if i'm wrong)

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
I'm quite interested in your bolt-on rollcage if you want to sell (if i'm not mistaken you got it when you purchase your car..correct me if i'm wrong)
Whoa, thats cool. A bolt on rollcage. Your handling must be great!. By the way is it legal to install a rollcage on to a road car? Had the authorities stopped you before becoz of the rollcage?

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
borsiu, contact me if ur interested. sellin mine ..
manufacture yr 05
reg end 08.
full original mugen bodykit. white in colour.
tip top cond.

Last edited:

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
Sell to me lah :bawling:

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
Tak jadi sell car good for you...tapi cage kene jadilah :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Technology is part and parcel of the evolutionary package so it’s no surprise that it makes its way into almost any and everything regarding our everyday lives. The automotive sector is one of those sectors that have made leaps and bounds in technology and we, the consumers, have benefitted from it tremendously.

Naturally, some of that tech trickled down from motorsports. It shouldn’t be a surprise that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience