is it worth it buying a nissan gtr

bad1431

Jan 11, 2009
then want car i surpose to buy..a r34 gtr?:thefinger:

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
If you have the time & cash then just wait for the latest 2009 batch you can find. At least there is peace of mind on the newer gearbox & ecu updated. Pls read more on GTR at Nissan GT-R News - GTRBlog.com to know what special piece of machine you're getting.

Just my 2 cents.

bad1431

Jan 11, 2009
If you have the time & cash then just wait for the latest 2009 batch you can find. At least there is peace of mind on the newer gearbox & ecu updated. Pls read more on GTR at Nissan GT-R News - GTRBlog.com to know what special piece of machine you're getting.

Just my 2 cents.
thanx..yeah u r right.my plan to buy the gtr somewhere around middle next year.and i need to learn more about the gtr. btw thanx again:biggrin:

dead sakura

Feb 22, 2009
damansara
wait for the vspec bro...it worth better than the red wald edition which i see in ybgroup website...if you go for bnr 34 try to search for v spec 2, limited and blend with secret ingredient for you boost power...ahaha:driver:

fast

Known Member
May 19, 2005
PJ
if u really want to buy a GTR 35 get the 2nd batch car. production 1000 unit and above . this will solve ur transmission problem. Hardcore GTR fans will know what i mean

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

v spec 2. will cause u a bomb.

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
if u really want to buy a GTR 35 get the 2nd batch car. production 1000 unit and above . this will solve ur transmission problem. Hardcore GTR fans will know what i mean

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

Spec V is double the price of a normal GTR in Japan

tony5050

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
bad1431,

a question tht you might not get any balance statement when asked openly. Anyway, i was in Mofaz last week, but all units i saw there were Import Baru, with less then 100km every each of them. All black edition with only Premium there. 2 Bronze, 1 grey, and 1 super black not mistaken.

Good car or not, worth it or not.... Its one of the car you'll never get bored of, if you like exploring its potential. my cents..;)

bad1431

Jan 11, 2009
wait for the vspec bro...it worth better than the red wald edition which i see in ybgroup website...if you go for bnr 34 try to search for v spec 2, limited and blend with secret ingredient for you boost power...ahaha:driver:
dead sakura
when the GTR SPEC V arrive in malaysia...the cost must be double than a normal GTR

yes..ur right.i do know about that.the 1st batch got problem with the transmission.
bad1431,

a question tht you might not get any balance statement when asked openly. Anyway, i was in Mofaz last week, but all units i saw there were Import Baru, with less then 100km every each of them. All black edition with only Premium there. 2 Bronze, 1 grey, and 1 super black not mistaken.

Good car or not, worth it or not.... Its one of the car you'll never get bored of, if you like exploring its potential. my cents..;)
that right..for me,its worth it to get the new GTR.thats why i need some advice.and when i do get the GTR,where do i need to send for service?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Actually what sort of down payment + installments would an R35 GTR normally be?

I know it depends on how much down payment, how many years etc but just curious if you guys could give a ballpark figure. How little down payment could one get away with and what sort of monthly damage that goes along with it.

The financing of the car along with its relatively expensive upkeep and expensive horrors such as gearbox is enough for this car to remain a dream for me.

tony5050

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
PimPin,

As far as i've tried before, Down payment is almost like getting a new 3 series, the asking price was then 600k for a '08. As for the monthly damage, just need to count.
The 1st year history of the car is just too horrible for all owners in the world, with the Transmission mostly. But if you look at it now, the 2nd batch onwards, even the first batch, is not that impossible anymore. With that sort of number of units sold in the US, they are good getting those OEM shortfall sorted, hardware, as well as the software.

But really, i reckon the car has got more SOFTWARE problem during the 1st batch, which then resulted all the components failure. ;)

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
[PIMPIN];3980478 said:
Actually what sort of down payment + installments would an R35 GTR normally be?

I know it depends on how much down payment, how many years etc but just curious if you guys could give a ballpark figure. How little down payment could one get away with and what sort of monthly damage that goes along with it.

The financing of the car along with its relatively expensive upkeep and expensive horrors such as gearbox is enough for this car to remain a dream for me.
gearbox is not tat easy to gone unless u use it wrongly..the gearbox oil needs 10Litre of fluid and its about rm3k++ for tat...and endless brake pad for front is around rm2.5k (hv to order japan)

erm...others not sure lo.....engine parts is expensive oso.....

dead sakura

Feb 22, 2009
damansara
i don`t think that gtr35 v- spec will be at double rate from the black or premium, i` have check a few website about perfomance car export and the actual price for gtr35 just around 200k only but not includind tax, shipping fees and other related particular in importing japanese cars.

correct me if i`m wrong..by the way anyone knows how much the price for AP? if i`m not mistaken , all citizen can apply one AP under him/her name once but i don`t know .about the procedure/step in applying AP.

maybe if you can search any malaysian student or anyone who work in japan to help in exporting the car using their name to apply for student AP

i have few website, maybe u would like to see, the price you can convert the yen rates in malaysia(MYR)
JAPANESE MODIFIED CARS FOR SALE AND FOR EXPORTING - TOYOTA NISSAN HONDA MITSUBISHI MAZDA SUBARU JDM SPORTS CARS -
www.monkys.jp/
JAPANESE MODIFIED CARS EXPORTER SALE TOP

if you know anyone that have something to do with importing cars, or anyone who involve in car business its more easier...

anyway happy hunting bro...good luck

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

NAZA Motor Sdn Bhd is proud to announce that they will organize a Merdeka Open Day “NAZA 50th Merdeka Celebration” BIG BANG BOOM!!! starting 25th August – 26th August 2007. It is an Open Day loaded with fun and activities.

From Naza Motor:

We'd like to invite any car club to come on the 26th of August from 10.30am – 2pm to participate in the event and it is open to the public as well. We are...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience