is it worth it buying a nissan gtr

bad1431

Jan 11, 2009
hi guys..i need ur advice. is it worth buying a recon nissan gtr that cost about Rm650K and u can get a brand new car at the same price. thanx

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Recond GTR and new GTR at the same price and you can't decide to get a used/new unit?

dead sakura

Feb 22, 2009
damansara
i think its better to wait v spec on gtr35, well worth it, its just matter of time, if you know someone that capable in importing new gtr35 v-spec its more easier...haha...but black edition will be nice too bro:driver:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Who told you that a recond GTR cost RM650?!? There is 1 brand new GTR35 (declare used) here at Sabah with less than 300km only selling for RM550K +/- !!!

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
huakenny,

you may go to FOOK LOI or Tibarat... at Kelombong
they have the GTR35 with the price you mentioned...

bad1431

Jan 11, 2009
Recond GTR and new GTR at the same price and you can't decide to get a used/new unit?
yesterday i went to mofaz damansara..since the recond price sell at 650k,better i take the new car

i think its better to wait v spec on gtr35, well worth it, its just matter of time, if you know someone that capable in importing new gtr35 v-spec its more easier...haha...but black edition will be nice too bro:driver:
i think when the spec v arrive in malaysia..the cost must be expensive than the normal gtr.correct me if im wrong. i think the black edition is more better looking.

Who told you that a recond GTR cost RM650?!? There is 1 brand new GTR35 (declare used) here at Sabah with less than 300km only selling for RM550K +/- !!!
there's 1 car dealer...at jln klang lame sell gtr about RM550K

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
u buying cash or loan?

you realise that in 2 years time price will be 400k only?

if buying cash, i would buy 993 turbo and enjoy... in 2 years time price will be the same or higher.

THEN, buy gtr... save 200k at least :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Also in 2 years time,there will be heaps of tuning parts for gtr.

So, answering your question, not worth.... at least not yet.

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
erm..tat car at where bro? i hv saw one at iramanis roadside there...tat day asked is bout rm600k
The only one at iramanis... 550k. I was there too with S-Tune. We were asking for the price. :listen:

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

hi guys..i need ur advice. is it worth buying a recon nissan gtr that cost about Rm650K and u can get a brand new car at the same price. thanx

Are you alright dude? A recond and a brand new that cost the same, I would definitely go for the recond! Err... no... brand new. :banghead:

bad1431

Jan 11, 2009
u buying cash or loan?

you realise that in 2 years time price will be 400k only?

if buying cash, i would buy 993 turbo and enjoy... in 2 years time price will be the same or higher.

THEN, buy gtr... save 200k at least :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Also in 2 years time,there will be heaps of tuning parts for gtr.

So, answering your question, not worth.... at least not yet.
im taking loan...

The only one at iramanis... 550k. I was there too with S-Tune. We were asking for the price. :listen:

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

Are you alright dude? A recond and a brand new that cost the same, I would definitely go for the recond! Err... no... brand new. :banghead:
im alright bro...i think better buy a new 1:driver:

Last edited:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
erm..tat car at where bro? i hv saw one at iramanis roadside there...tat day asked is bout rm600k
That's the one! RM600k is the selling price before nego, Semperfi was there with me also the other day and they told him that price.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

huakenny,

you may go to FOOK LOI or Tibarat... at Kelombong
they have the GTR35 with the price you mentioned...
Fook Loi already sold both of the GTR35 and Tibarat is the one that he mentioned he saw at Iramanis. Tibarat's GTR35 is brand new declare used and Fook Loi's are really recond units.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
but the color really not nice :)

That's the one! RM600k is the selling price before nego, Semperfi was there with me also the other day and they told him that price.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Fook Loi already sold both of the GTR35 and Tibarat is the one that he mentioned he saw at Iramanis. Tibarat's GTR35 is brand new declare used and Fook Loi's are really recond units.

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
hi bad1431,

if you really need the GTR35...
you my seek the boss(not the salesman) directly and they can arrange to get what ever spec/requirement you need.

but you have to put great up front for this...(normal procedure)
or google in the net any car you like that fit yours.
then pass over the information to the boss...

if you need the car by next week i don't have any idea what to do.
happy hunting bro....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We had another hands on intense paint correctional class yesterday, another crash course - learning how to be a one day pilot

lesson start with washing - the car correctly - ONR

some young participant

some mature participants - on hands for paint correction - heavy stuff...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience