Fairlady Z Family Mega Photoshot 2009

chrissyhia

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
OMG MY CAR TYRE was FLAT! and i didn't know! until my friend pointed it out.. so now my front left rim is erm.. bent? crooked? =(((
the rim was sticking out and it mustve scraped the road quite a bit.. =(((((
sighhh.. friend pointed it out at the hartamas petrol station at 1am so I left the car there till 4.30am pfft. then we came back with tools and they fixed it temporarily so I could drive home :'( and now it's a sunday so workshops are closed :(:(:(

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
pity you.... you would have likely scratched/scrape the rim, but I don't think it should be bent... wait till tomorrow to fix, meanwhile, just put in the spare tyre. tomorrow just bring the rim to the workshop.

chrissyhia

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hoi what tokking you?!

erm the brakes on my car are too big?? Grippen or something like that ??
im so sad...
wei my friend got some limited edition 350Z so nice!! it looks very LOOOONG.

chrissyhia

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
ahaha what pot are you talking about??

he called it NISMO... haha i dunnnooo.. and his rims were 20inch ones FUYOOOh.

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
20inch is nice BUT the price of the tyres will kill u.. well, not everyone :p i mean it will 'kill' me first.. hahaha..

i think lord is using 20inch.. no? :p

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

what pot? the brakes..

ahaha what pot are you talking about??

he called it NISMO... haha i dunnnooo.. and his rims were 20inch ones FUYOOOh.

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
wah.. means her car got many extra horsie under the hood.. need 4 pot to stop the car.. hehe...
Lol I think i need it more than her *sob*

Pot means the piston in ur brake caliper. Basically the more the better and tentatively the disc hiding behind ur rim will also be larger in diameter tats why you can't fit ur spare tyre lo :banghead:

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
Ermmm...AP racing got 2 colours only and Greddy got many colours and Greddy nicer too...So,recomanded to use???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW has folded some of its motorsports programs such as Formula One and the World Touring Car Championship to save some coin for its coffers. The boys from Bavaria didn’t completely exit the motorsport stage though, they just decided to focus on smaller projects, like the German Touring Car series, DTM.

They have just announced their plans for the 2012 DTM season which will see three teams take a pair of BMW...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience