Car Above 15 years to go Insepction yearly. Any comment??!

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
all the money goes to support our 1Malaysia F1 team la... :wavey:
He said 1malaysial F1 team untung $$ punya....not rugi $$ punya.....:smokin:

otismummum

500 RPM
Oct 28, 2005
make money ar??? have to wait and see 1st lor.... can win then got sponsor lor. always get no 1 from the back...sponsor also cabut lor....

yawn

Nov 19, 2006
What about this no more used parts importing? Is it confirmed or is it just an idea for now?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
All politician will promise the citizen anything during GE. If they win, their brain will auto re-format and everything they said before and during GE will get deleted. If they lose, no need to say much.

There are only a minority of politician that are capable...very very few 3 out of 10....but in a majority group these minority have to either shut up, keep silent, go with the flow or getting kicked out. I believe there are good apples amongst the rotten ones.

This NAP will not only affect us. the guys at JPJ, PDRM, Puspakom, MITI...etc...will kena also. I strongly believe that most government servants are also car enthusiast. They will be even more frustrated because their salary is even lower than us and without half cut parts and shops....they would die even faster..I don't think they will just sit down and keep quiet...

turbo10

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2003
sg petani kedah
titanrev got very good point there...hope things will turn like what u said bro...my 34 years old toyota and 15 years old wira..both if masuk puspakom hard to pass..after this...TT with frens bring stock cars..for me my wife's kancil...huhauhauhua...talk about cats, carpentering, fishing...no more car talk..hehe..just joking

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
i think is good. i drive a 1986-89 mazda 323. at least the inspection will assure me that my car is road legal and fit for the road. for god sake its 20 years old! theres so many karat cars/rust buckets out there on the road that should be scrapped. its a menace to society. what if the wheel tercabut or brakes fails. if u sayang your ae86 or your monster r32 im sure your car will pass the inspection, cuz u'll keep is in good running condition.

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
huhu..inspection gonna cost alot of people wiv sunroof, extra bars, tinted "cromax", big exhaust, illegal hid...wonder how those jpj enthusiast coping wit it..hehe..their cars even more kao2..lols..ahaha..really a waste of time...need to send car there yearly..its good in one point..knowing that the car is certified legal..thats all..but the hassle to go thru..huhu

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
i think is good. i drive a 1986-89 mazda 323. at least the inspection will assure me that my car is road legal and fit for the road. for god sake its 20 years old! theres so many karat cars/rust buckets out there on the road that should be scrapped. its a menace to society. what if the wheel tercabut or brakes fails. if u sayang your ae86 or your monster r32 im sure your car will pass the inspection, cuz u'll keep is in good running condition.
For me, every car enthusiast will keep their car in tip top condition even if it's 20 years old because cars are the most precious thing to us. If you see a dent or a defective parts, most would go get it change or repair ASAP. I believe most of the guys here does the same that includes me...car got a little bit of sound also feel very heart pain already....car enthusiast is very different from car driver and wannabes....so I think we don't need other people to judge whether our car is road worthy or not.....nobody knows our own car better than ourselves.

I think they should be more stringent to commercial vehicles like what Mizu said. These are the people that doesn't take care of their bosses trucks and buses. Tell you what i know, my factory here has a bumi workshop which is assigned to do maintenance for TNB trucks. 90% that came in are mostly towed in according to the workshop boss. Think about it? towed in...not driven in....

My college mate, which is now running a coach business also told me that many drivers for express bus abuse the buses like hell...some run until engine oil dry also have, gearbox pecah also have....

My own experience, I fired 3 lorry drivers because they worked for me and abuse the trucks and never maintain the truck until it breaks down. Then I have to fork out a huge sum of money to repair it....When I hire them, they told me will take care of the truck but end up.....:banghead:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
huhu..inspection gonna cost alot of people wiv sunroof, extra bars, tinted "cromax", big exhaust, illegal hid...wonder how those jpj enthusiast coping wit it..hehe..their cars even more kao2..lols..ahaha..really a waste of time...need to send car there yearly..its good in one point..knowing that the car is certified legal..thats all..but the hassle to go thru..huhu
:rofl::rofl::rofl:lai..lai...lai.....RM100 per car.....'PAO' pass punya....:banghead::banghead::banghead:
the officer more untung than government wor~~~:smokin:

Last edited:

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
i'm sorry, but i don't think there is any difference between all of them... all party also have their own agenda behind them...the pakatan R promised that all saman from mppj, mpsj, mpk and all the others majilis perbandaran under selangor they will cancel... but nothing happen also!:banghead::banghead:
all of them are just a big load of bulls**t...so who ever u vote for will be the same only... if got orang asli stand for election, i will vote for him:deal:

But the Kelantan, they do what they had been offered. Same to the Penang too (I heard from my friend said)

Selangor, is because of the government still control 1/2 of it... That why they can't do much with it. Majlis Perbadanan is thier income for party pengbangkang ma... If no money generate from it, how they gonna survive and development! The G won't come to help they in developing la... The G only know how to S this and S there only.

Anyway, the worst BN holding state still alot:
1. Terengganu - Buy Merchedes and complaint badly about Perdana. Actually is all because they want to have luxury life.
2. Perak - Buy Sultan Perak to give them power control. Even kidnaps people from parti pengbangkang
3. Ex-Selagor - Build so luxury house...

BN only know wasted our citizen money only!

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

What about this no more used parts importing? Is it confirmed or is it just an idea for now?
Yes... confirmed... Will reinforce at 2011 year

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

For me, every car enthusiast will keep their car in tip top condition even if it's 20 years old because cars are the most precious thing to us. If you see a dent or a defective parts, most would go get it change or repair ASAP. I believe most of the guys here does the same that includes me...car got a little bit of sound also feel very heart pain already....car enthusiast is very different from car driver and wannabes....so I think we don't need other people to judge whether our car is road worthy or not.....nobody knows our own car better than ourselves.

I think they should be more stringent to commercial vehicles like what Mizu said. These are the people that doesn't take care of their bosses trucks and buses. Tell you what i know, my factory here has a bumi workshop which is assigned to do maintenance for TNB trucks. 90% that came in are mostly towed in according to the workshop boss. Think about it? towed in...not driven in....

My college mate, which is now running a coach business also told me that many drivers for express bus abuse the buses like hell...some run until engine oil dry also have, gearbox pecah also have....

My own experience, I fired 3 lorry drivers because they worked for me and abuse the trucks and never maintain the truck until it breaks down. Then I have to fork out a huge sum of money to repair it....When I hire them, they told me will take care of the truck but end up.....:banghead:

The company story please don't join with G story le! It not fair enough for the people who not same attitude with it ma! Commercial car need to test every year is okay la... But Private car test every year is crazy man! If they said we not care about our car, then come to see how we forumer here care the car la... This G only suck people money, and just waste our money for their rezeki le!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Bro AE92, I'm referring to those truck and bus drivers. Not the company. From there you can see how many of those drivers abuse the trucks and buses making them even more dangerous to be on the road compare to our cars. So my point is, they should be more stringent to these trucks and buses and not private own vehicles...

KSL

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2004
Subang
Visit site
GOD SAVE PROTON. LETS ALL BUY SUBMARINE. LOL

Our bureaucratic good for NOTHING government has DONE IT AGAIN. BEGGARS with TOO MUCH POWER if i must say. They are already CLOWNS in the eyes of Malaysians + the rest of the world, this just adds to it. No one ever told them that "new budget" doesn't mean FIND MORE WAYS TO MAKE QUICK MONEY. TAK DE pegi SEKOLAH KE? Ok, i sympathize for them, THEY NEED this QUICK MONEY as next ELECTION, lets all give them a nice big black DONG in the ass. NO MERCY!!! Ok la, they want "SATU MALAYSIA" lets SATU DURIAN their LOBANG. Which one? YOUR CHOICE :D

"POLITICIANS ARE LIKE DIAPERS, THEY VERY QUICKLY GET TO BE FULL OF SHIT"

"GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS SHOULD BE SERVANTS OF THE PEOPLE, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND"

PS: I wonder what will they do if we do a "drive without roadtax" day. hahaha. Yng ada roadtax, TUTUP JE!!! I don't think their EVO X or their SUBMARINE will do them any good. LOL

WrX7

Known Member
Jan 17, 2005
Visit site
ZTH marketplace gonna close in no time....sigh no more JDM's part for me...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Things might be top of the stakes for their production cars with the 1M Coupe on the way as well as the brand new F10 M5 but on the circuit it’s a bleak affair for BMW, having broken many hearts by leaving the Formula One circuit at the end of last season. The trend continues as they have just announced that they’re pulling out their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience