Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
Hi guys, I am back...Don;t look behind, they might just be behind you!!!
Experience 5:

This one involved a church camp, I was there as a youth, so during the day, we had some service in regards to evil spirits that has a strong hold in us.

So, eventhough I believed in spirits, but I dont believe they could harm us by entering our bodies...I was wrong,

That night, we had 3 people in a room, still remember, in Port dickson...Gol**en Sa*ds Resort
I woke up on the middle of the night, I heard someone crying, then I thought my roomate, A was crying due to family issues?

So i just tried to continue with my sleep, then the cries turn to laughter, really loud and finally the thing that jolt me up was a deep deep growl by my ear.

I gabra, started screaming so loud that my 3rd roomate woke up as well, when the light was on, what we saw cannot be explained scientifically,

my roomate, A was on the wall, bloodied red eye looking at us growling, you know like spiderman, on the wall?We knew he was possesed,

We ran out to get our pastor, when he saw my pastor, A came down like an animal crawling on all fours, he hissed at my pastor, "I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, YOU WANT TO CHASE ME OUT OF HIS LIFE!!"

I tell you, I nearly pissed in my pants, the voice is like some deep deep voice la...anyway we were only 13 to start with,

Well the story went on, had to have 15 adults to overpower him(13years old), pastor did his job...kao tim,

my friend woke, blur, dunno what happened...he says he was in a deep sleep...

So, now i believe that you can see "them"(many of my own experiences), and they can hurt you if you allow them to go into your body(I pray i will not have that chance to experience it!)

like praying to them "If I get this, i will ...." you know a pledge?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
ettm, you are Christian too? same experience like me about the possessed thing.

We believe that the devil could possessed us because the bible said it and I also saw it myself. My mum was possessed before and I also saw a possession took place at the church.

How my mum was possessed? Well that time my dad went overseas for business and for quite a while. After 1 week every night when my mum sleep she will saw vision of the plane that my dad took crash and die. My mum told me every night she saw vision. Very scary if you ask me and mentally torturing. This is the 1st sign of a possession, so my mum prayed with us everyday and every time she pray she will break in tears because fear of her vision will happen. My mum nightmare continues for a whole week but my dad was not able to come back so we move to our of the church member (Uncle Chan) house to stay and to spiritually strengthen my mum's believe in god. The devil will always try to make you lost hope or lost trust in god so it could take your soul.

Things start to get worst after that. My mum still having the same nightmare and now she would wake up in the wee hours then start alone at the hall and just talk to a blank wall. After that day, my mum look very pale and lifeless. Could see she's very depressed and lost hope, she would suddenly cry all of the sudden and that night the possession took place. My mum lock myself in her room and we try to call her out for dinner but she won't answer and suddenly we hear screeching sound very sharp ones until I close my ears also could hear a lot of weird people talking sound. My sister scream in fear and then Uncle chan ran away with his wife and knock on the door but what we could hear was just noisy sounds and stuff throwing. Then uncle chan's father-in-law come over and the 2 of them bang the door open. I got a glimpse of my mum after the door open. It really scared me, the person I saw that moment for sure is not my mum. Her body keep shaking like kena stroke then her voice is a man's voice. The voice is very scary and very deep. Uncle Chan and his father in law keep residing bible phrases while Aunty dorris call for the pastor. They both try to control my mum but it's really impossible to hold my mum steady. My mum is not big size just about 155CM but 2 guys can't keep her still. I just heard the voices keep saying 'this soul is mine'. I keep calling for my mum, she will just consious for a while then turn into another thing and screaming at me saying 'i'm gonna kill you and eat your flesh...'

I was very scare, but dont know why I wont run to hide. Uncle chan got bitten by my mum until bleeding so as his father in law. About that time, the pastor came with 4 church member and start to demolish the demon inside my mum. It took them 3 hours before it was over. I just stay outside the door when they closed it. Heard the pastor ask the demon to get out and this soul belongs to the heaven and the demon keep saying 'NO~~it's mine, all of your souls belong to me' When the demon leave I can heard my mum screaming in pain. The pastor just accompany my mum and us until the next morning. I went to my mum's room and was shock to see 1 side of the wall is all finger nail scratches then I saw my mum's finger all got blood stain and with broken nails.

This incident still very clear in my mind. I will never forget it even the looks on my mum's face that time. It's something I've never see before. I believe in demonic possession and it's real.

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
just posted the pics of car accident....in one of my stories

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
melody got any story to share?
Thank God i din encounter any ghostly beings..
Am sked mah..

What i have is those i read from Russell Lee orh..
But that is copyright so i can't post extract..
U ppl should get hold of RL TSGS..
It's the most exciting book & a must-read ghost novel..
Am into Book 18..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
whrs those pics wor?? i wan c
u scroll up and can see...its my brother's car...met accident in a such ridiculous way

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
evoz,i din see any pic wor...izit only u can see?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
don scare me leh...its at page 4...:)

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
aisyeh...u should say pg.4 earlier ma...scroll up wer~ got alibaba.com la...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
don scare me la....see closely into the pics.........especially the back seat...u can see a woman in it??? if u cant see....then its beside u already.......came thru yr pc screen and sitting next to u!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just to let u guys know that skunk2 fake intake manifold has arrive on our shore.
so for those potential buyer,be aware what u paid for.what i'm afraid of is some
of the shop pass it as genuine item.i'm not saying that they purposely sell u a fake
1 and claim it to be genuine but some of them doesn't even know how to tell the
different.that's not all,some of their supplier don't even bother to tell them.
for those of u who don't know how to differentiate between them,just look
at the vacuum...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience