Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
Evoz...ur fren need garlic...it can drive away those "things"...this was wht i been told my old ppl....tell him to buy it at around pasar borong selayang there...since tat he always drive alone...just buy a gunny of it and put at the car rear passenger seat...:rofl:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
what happened next after the 'granma' ran after him and shout "ah Boy" ...

....ur fren didn't shout back ... " AH MAAA!" .. haha jk
hahaha......the guy was freaked out and shut his eye and when opened back...the grandma already gone.....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
lucky gone....dont suddenly re-open back n see her sitting next to ur fren...

"Ahhh...BoyYy Ahhh~!!!"...*scaring myself*

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
My sis also encounter before this thing. It was at our old house (rented) it was a double storey house next to the road and that spot a lot of accident. That time just move to Seremban and have to rent a house to stay. The house is very old and creepy got bats some more. The staircase is those wooden type and the bathroom ceiling is very tall and the bathroom wall beside is not fully built to the top so you can climb to the next bathroom if you have a ladder.

1st encounter was my sister came back at night with my family, she was still young that time. When open the door she saw a lady hanging on the staircase with blood dripping down...it freak us out. Then 2nd encounter was she saw an old man sitting at the staircase. We didn't move out because that time financially we were not strong so have to stay there for a while. Even at day time, when I'm alone at house also can feel those thing. When showering the next bathroom got a bathtub. You can hear got people humming at the next bathroom. When I hear this I will keep quiet. During night time, when we sleep can hear the staircase keep got people walking up and down but I don't dare to go out and see. These feeling got stronger during the ghost month. My mum saw before also 3 people standing inside the house all with back facing at us.

Myself, I got the feel of those things but they didn't appear to me. Can feel my hand all standing up. Most lately was my trip to Japan. I went to the HeMeiJi castle. The whole castle feel so cold....its summer time but feel very cold. The feeling got more intense when I went to the suicide room....

There's also some scary story when driving. I always drive to Mantin using the old KL road which is passing through some mountains. That area at night especially weekday is very quiet and not much cars. At 1am it will be you driving alone and the occasional 1 or 2 cars passing by. There's an area which is very very accident prone and mostly the accident that happen at that area. The driver will sure die and accident is always serious. It doesn't matter you giong down hill on that part or uphill also will accident. I lost 3 friends there, a girl and 2 guys all driving alone, The girl was driving uphill. Just like that also can accident and end up dead. The car was total. I also don't know how it happen. I heard from the locals around Mantin that the area is really 'dirty' and very hard to 'clean up'. Attempt to clean it up will mostly fail...

I've been using that road for 8 years already and all the accidents only happen at that particular spot not at any other section of the road. Just that freaking 1 spot. I wonder how many people had died there. If you use that road please becareful and you can see there a several stone at the side of the road but deaths still happens. That section of the road is like cursed. Mostly the involved car will end up at the left side of the slope all wraped around the trees or flip over. I've seen some even more gruesome. The driver get thrown out of the car even with the seatbelt on and some lost their head...

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
Unfortunately I was one of those chosen ones, used to be able to see them, now can only hear and feel, most probably because I got older but I am not sure.

One of the most unforgettable time was 4 years back. I was my way home from Klang to subang at 1.30 am. Was quite sleepy and was all alone, suddenly got this car came right behind me, it was like very close, as though its going to bang into me, so thinking its some ah beng showing off, i signalled to the left for him to pass, however he refused to do so, he just kept following me,

so what I did was, I did some fake emergency brake so that he will back off, but instead of him backing off he came very very close, somewhat supernatural or really really good driver,
finally as I was exiting to Subang he went onto my right side, same speed, about 130kmph,

So my normal reaction was to look at the driver, a white colour kancil with no windscreen, and NO DRIVER!!!damn...i freak out nearly went off the road, when I look back, he was way in front already...only can see two small light....

I am very sure it was not my imagination, the car sped off like it was flying...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second story was also on federal highway, this time around I wasn't driving, I was with my friend, at maybe 9 ish at night, so naturally i was looking at the cars passing by us as he was on the middle lane,

somehow something attracted me to look at the motorcycle lane, and damn, i saw this motorcyclist with no head riding towards KL!!for the first time, my friend saw it with me...and once and for all to prove that I am not crazy...

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
but actually i feel that i see and hear more in early morning rather than late night

morning like 5-6.30 am...

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
And if u have friends who can see and he or she suddenly keeps quiet u know they just spotted them.

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
but actually i feel that i see and hear more in early morning rather than late night

morning like 5-6.30 am...
oic...btw,u must be encountered with this kinda thing many times alrdy since u had the "ability"

still got any stories to share with us?

P/S:deymm...i love this thread so much...:love:...thx to the TS bro evoz...evoz,i treat u eat ANFC...haha

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
oic...btw,u must be encountered with this kinda thing many times alrdy since u had the "ability"

still got any stories to share with us?

P/S:deymm...i love this thread so much...:love:...thx to the TS bro evoz...evoz,i treat u eat ANFC...haha
wa... you treat bro evoz Asian Nen-Nen F Cup ar?

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
wa... you treat bro evoz Asian Nen-Nen F Cup ar?
nope...u were wrong mizu....wanna knw wht was ANFC means?pls come join kepong TT every friday night...u will be amaze...:listen:

P/S:kepong TT brother...pls don't reveal wht ANFC means...let those interested 1 reveal wht it means when join kepong TT...:smokin:

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
turbolover, correct...i told all my friends that, especially in the lift, you know la...go lift sure tok cock sing song...suddenly I quiet, then they will know to keep quiet

Experience 3:

This back in Johor Bahru, it was my secondary schooling days, we always have this camp(Kadet Darat) behind our school, and for your information my school, used to be an execution site for the Japanese, and later a hospital after the world war 2. So we kind of heard alot of stories but nothing compared to if you experience it on your own...

we have this game in kadet darat, they put you in the woods, two by two(so called to test your balls to see whether it is made from steel) from 11pm till 6 in the morning,

no phone, just a sweater and no torchlight

I was with my friend sitting under a tree, i remembered we talk for quite long and eventually we grew really tired, so we stopped and i swear we could hear our ownself breathing...so quiet in the woods(for those who has been in the woods at night will know)

Suddenly we both hear marching boots, and the commands were in Japanese, the marching went on for 10 minutes and it was complete silence,

can imagine 2 -15year old boys cuddled together cause we were damn flipping afraid, it was all ok untill about 4.45am, we promised to keep watch while the other is asleep, I was first to keep watch, he slept off,

suddenly i could hear ruffling of leaves and faint voices in Japanese, like they found enemies hiding and were thinking on how to ambush them, i got afraid, i stood up, legs wobbly, then i saw one whole platoon of Jap army appeared infront of me...i closed my eyes and scream till my voice broke,

seniors came rushing for us found me on the floor, shivering, could not talk for hours, my friend woke up to find me on the floor shivering in coldness and fear,

at this very moment i am having goosebumps all over just by thinking back what happened...shit

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
thanks for evoz create this thread...at least this month got "entertainment"...

did u guy exprienced the ghost tekan your whole body until cannot move and unspeakable during sleep?

many ppl said is too stress...i can tell its not cos i exprienced b4...that time i was only 8-9years olds...i saw with my own eyes...its like a hollowman or shadowman...that time,all i can do is stare at IT...until IT release me n walk pass the wall...after that,my whole body sweat n tired bcos of struggling...then go back to sleep...

still got chapter 2...(after graduate)

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
hehe..it happens to me all the time...especially in foreign and new place

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone know where can I get original Ultra Racing bars in Penang or Kedah? and, anyone who have these bars, are you satisfied with ultra racing stuffs? or you have anything or any other brands to suggest to me? and how much these strut bars cost? I'm planning to install it in my BLM and Kenari,

Thanx!
slowferrari
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience