PS Powersport Ignition Products

mirage901

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Everywhere
Re: PS Powersport tuning products

Thanks for supporting PS-POWERSPORT & opening a new topic for all PS users :)

1. PS POWERSPORT BRISK SPARK ENERGIZER [BSE]

Detail:

Universal fit to all +12 volt ignition coils equipped engines

HOTTER sparks play a crucial role in engine performance and reducing exhaust emissions as well as improving fuel economy. The PS Brisk Spark Energizer [BSE] will promote more efficient burn of fuel-air mixture during combustion process and this translates to increase engine power & fuel economy. BSE is a great upgrade that allows all ignition coils to build up to maximum current, and specially to increases the high rpm coil energy storage by approximately 20 volts for more thorough and efficient combustion!

The BSE will dynamically regulate the optimum supply voltage conditions to the ignition coils primary windings that will permitted to further boost up the spark plugs energy at high engine load functions. To regulate the coils voltage supply proportional to engine load provide a reliable performances in most spark amplifiers designs with consistent charge to the spark plugs for top operating efficiency, and be consistent in winning races. The sealed aluminum module is unaffected by dirt, moisture, oil or vibration to unleash the full power potential of all ignition coils.

Benefits:

-Improve engine power, fuel economy as well as lower emissions through efficiency as coil build up sufficient energy.

-Stabilizes new or aged ignition coil voltage to eliminate weak/miss fire especially at high engine revolution.

-Effective on standard or highly tuned engines for non-turbo/turbo & NOS applications.

-More spark energy than CDI ‘SHORT’ spark duration system. Ultra fast spark voltage rise time to meet engine requirements.

Advantage:

-Easy 4 wires bolt-on, work with single or multiple stocks or racing ignition coil systems.

-Maximum rated output current of 12 amps for all +12-volt ignition coils only.

-2 models: +Volt or Rpm triggered type available.

2. PS POWERSPORT BRISK SPARK AMPLIFIER [BSA]

Detail:

Fast-Road/Sports Ignition System Up-Grades

Brisk Spark Amplifier-I is a powerful ignition amplifier aims to improve engine performances and increase OEM ignition efficiency.

It is made through the application of the new standard integrated control logic and design in electronic technology, to handle most model cars that use points or electronic ignitions with original coil combination.

The auxiliary control box greatly enhanced the sparking voltage and burn the fuel mixture more efficiently without generating electro-magnetic interference radiated to radio and electronic fuel injection controls.

It connects from the ignition trigger signal to the coil negative side and does the main work of the ignition system - It is not only produced the ignition coil’s optimum sparks; it is also to eliminate heat that shortens the life of the original ignition components.

Benefits :

-Crispy throttle response

-Smoother engine running

-Easier engine starting

-Better engine horsepower

-Better fuel consumption

-Reduce spark plug wear

-Reduce emission

BSA SPEC

-Operational Voltage: +8 volts to +17 volts Negative ground system

-Temperature Range: -50°F to +240°F

-Current Requirement: 12 amps max. at 12 volts

-Coil Current Limit: 6 amps maximum

-Energy Output: 150mj

-Voltage Output: Maximum 500 volts

-Spark Duration: Fixed at 1.2 ms.

-Switch Timer: Auto 30 sec. off protection

-Applied Ignition Coil: Primary Impedance: 0.5 to 1.8 ohm. Primary Inductance: 3 mh to 6 mh

-RPM Range: 12,000 rpm [ for 8 cyls.]

-Weight & Size: 1.38 lbs. 3.6” L x 3.5” W x 1.8” H

To know more bout PS-POWERSPORT product, pls contact PS-POWERSPORT@0168121121

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
###Wanna know more bout MSD...Then any MSD user, kindly share the details here too.###

Thanks in advance... :)

Last edited:

sumimasen

1,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2007
Re: PS Powersport tuning products

Whats de output voltage?
Izzit a multi strike firing?
If i were using a sequential firing, will it blend regardless im running 6 cyclinder? Tq

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

after doing some reading,
you should compare MSD Dis VS PS-PowerSport Brisk Spark Amplifier, and not with Brisk Spark Energizer. right?

Brisk Spark Energizer is kinda identical (maybe?) with Sun Auto - Hyper Force
or, close to ETi 200 electronic ignition? (u may refer PS Energizer pdf file page-3 wiring diagram, kinda same)
do correct me if i'm wrong.

link Sunhttp://www.sunautomobile.com/csHyperForce.html
link ETi 200 http://datsun1200.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=22804&forum=1&10
http://www.mudah.my/ETI-200-electronic-ignition-3331824.htm

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
wow but seriously i used to use the nology plug cables not that good leh...but then changed back to ngk better d...
but i think depends la..rotary also very sensitive la..cannot play play la...different cars diff configuration la...

sumimasen

1,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2007
Through my experiences in races using this cable, they only gave me trouble rather than 'power'. :bawling:

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
wow but seriously i used to use the nology plug cables not that good leh...but then changed back to ngk better d...
but i think depends la..rotary also very sensitive la..cannot play play la...different cars diff configuration la...
that is true ngk plug cable never give me problem~

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
ps products la..this thread..not plug cable la..

sumimasen

1,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2007
hurmm..confused edi..coz reading too much thread in this section which likes to lari topic..
would be interesting testing dis ignition thingy wit strawberry..weeeeeee :D

Firebird

Nov 22, 2005
:wavey: If you think of increasing your spark energy and also stable voltage supply to all other electrical components, I would recommend the best buy PS COMBO set. [Brisk Spark Energizer Type 1 + Battery Power Stabler type 1]. I buy the 2 heavy-duty designed gadgets for only RM$1200.00. I can really feel the improved engine torque & better fuel consumption after fitted this combo set to my nearly 1 year old car.:burnout: *******

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The BRZ / 86 is in a little bit of a limbo these days. A brilliant coupe on one hand and a asthmatic child on the other. Although Toyobaru coupes are never known to be powerful nor fast within the sports car vocabulary, they make up for purity, soul and driveability. It defines the true meaning of a driver's car. That's why driving legends like Tengku Djan has an 86...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience