FXOpen DRIFT Challenge 2009 @Melaka, Malaysia

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com

There is a DRIFT event happening very soon at Melaka. This is a very very interesting event by FXOpen. On a new track, a new event, a opportunity must not be missed. Happening at the Melaka International Motorsports Circuit located at Durian Tunggal. It is two day event starting from 8th August 2009 to 9th August 2009. The time of the event can be found on the poster above.

Now if you guys are interested in the event do checked out the passes, they are pretty cheap starting at RM5/entry.

If you are a drifter and looking for a competition to join and become the next DK. JOIN!! this event at a entry fee of RM200 and ONLY limited to the first 50 participants.

DO check out the winning prize. Its the HIGHEST payout so far for a DRIFT event. You know you want to win this event. It's time to grab some huge cash!!!

FXOpen would be participating this event itself. How? FXOpen Drift Car, yes thats right, FXOpen will be racing in this drift event. The car is build in collaboration with Formula-D, a high performance car garage to make the FXOpen Drift Car is PERFECT one.

So now, wait no more. See u guys n gurls there!! :driver:

FXOpen

Aug 4, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.fxopen.com

There is a DRIFT event happening very soon at Melaka. This is a very very interesting event by FXOpen. On a new track, a new event, a opportunity must not be missed. Happening at the Melaka International Motorsports Circuit located at Durian Tunggal. It is two day event starting from 8th August 2009 to 9th August 2009. The time of the event can be found on the poster above.

Now if you guys are interested in the event do checked out the passes, they are pretty cheap starting at RM5/entry.

If you are a drifter and looking for a competition to join and become the next DK. JOIN!! this event at a entry fee of RM200 and ONLY limited to the first 50 participants.

DO check out the winning prize. Its the HIGHEST payout so far for a DRIFT event. You know you want to win this event. It's time to grab some huge cash!!!

FXOpen would be participating this event itself. How? FXOpen Drift Car, yes thats right, FXOpen will be racing in this drift event. The car is build in collaboration with Formula-D, a high performance car garage to make the FXOpen Drift Car is PERFECT one.

So now, wait no more. See u guys n gurls there!! :driver:
Hi Lord,
Any idea how many teams in already?
p.s. I gonna visit track 9th for sure, can't miss this fun ... look at me like a drunked after just 1 short ride :burnout: YouTube - Drift with FXOpen / Formula D

william7

May 27, 2009
well FXO team is gonna have lotsa competition in the event. They gonna face tough teams from indonesis, singapore and thailand

RazerX

Aug 4, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
yeah it does dude..i bet this event will be super fun with drifters from 4 different countries..

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
some info of the track

source from malaysianbikers.com

william7

May 27, 2009
Wow, the track is pretty fresh..i wonder whether there is a possibility to use the track and whats the rate..

Would like to bring my car for test drive.

william7

May 27, 2009
Race =)) no problem, always wanted to try my car on track.

DSC those things pretty neat. almost slip of the road the other day, lucky DSC put me back on the road. mini drift

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
to be exact track length is 1.555km & track direction is anti-clockwise

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys???y spend more??i've an idea but i was no time 2 did it...cost??juz rm20+ onli la....n it's so easy...juz a silicone onli....ex 4 doors juz open the door skin n juz put on it...quite hard 2 explain...wen i done i'll upload pic~!haha~!every where also can even hood......
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience