WTD when road block for 'Mivec top' + 'Ori 4G93 block'

Mivec559

Known Member
Oct 7, 2008
hmmm...when u using full ori exhaust includes all piping those hor..
wads the different with ur current exhaust system ar?? power got improve ma??
wads the diff between S-flow and straight-flow?? will makan minyak like usual o not or more than usual ma?

JackWaiKit

Known Member
Aug 9, 2008
www.friendster.com
They road block mah!!!
The police ride moto can ride 'siap siap' oh...

i can say exhaust is only paly main role for certain torque of rpm...

Zac exhaust will be exiting when 3-6k rpm since it isn't straight flow...
But anyway...just treat as what u have done as delight

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Just to share experience with my old mivec 1.8 gti.

Puspakom approved it after inspection. No need to provide letter unless you change the block (bottom end). You can use this information definitively and argue, but just make sure your car passes noise levels or you will give them something else to bug you over.

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
Wah, MIVEC is so powerful one.. I am scared liao:biggrin:

Bump: Wah, MIVEC is so powerful one.. I am scared liao:biggrin:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
hmmm...when u using full ori exhaust includes all piping those hor..
wads the different with ur current exhaust system ar?? power got improve ma??
wads the diff between S-flow and straight-flow?? will makan minyak like usual o not or more than usual ma?
My ori exhaust? is wira 1.3... all i can say is... SANGKUT!!! low end and city drive superb... but after 90km/h can feel car very heavy... after change to current one, low end lose a bit, but mid to high feel much lighter... Makan fuel when using straight flow is because lose power during pick up and you will floor more to get it move...

All engine is not powerful when not been moded, and will be very powerful after fully moded, differentiate by brand and size is really meaningless... so far it's just nice for daily use...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

allo

My car is very old and the white paint on some parts are crisping, I would like to spray over the parts to atleast cover it. The old paint is still very white, is not yet turn yellowish or anything, but its not reflective, just plain white. So hopefully patching it wont get very obvious unbalance look.

So what type of paint should i use and where can I buy it? Preferable can spray type. And can I make it look reflective by polishing it?

But i dun think can polish also bcuz the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience