Any member drives Frontiers ??

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Traize, give me a ride...i want to see.....don't smoke us lah....but I don't see much Navar on the street.

1328, do you have a boost gauge, if yes you should check the boost level. If you say turbo got kick in in 1st and 2nd gear should be ok. How much is the truck's millage?

Feb 6, 2009
Traize, give me a ride...i want to see.....don't smoke us lah....but I don't see much Navar on the street.

1328, do you have a boost gauge, if yes you should check the boost level. If you say turbo got kick in in 1st and 2nd gear should be ok. How much is the truck's millage?
i dun hv boost gauge lah.i hv not see d millage yet,but d car is bout 3 years old.when driving uphill using 4th gear at speed below 80kmh,d power is bad:bawling:.even i shift to 3rd gear,d feel is same,same like treler lorry.but if d speed reach 80kmh using 5th gear,every inch i kick down i can feel d power n speed is increase.thanks bro

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
1328, maybe got boost leak.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
thanks bro,i'll try to get a boost gauge n check d boost level.how to check with tat boost gauge?can explain it?thanks u bro
Boost on normal condition should be around 0.9 to 1 bar. If just press the throttle on neutral the boost is about 0.7 bar only.

cqloh

Known Member
Aug 1, 2006
how many kilometers do you guys get to a tank?

i did my first light offroad trip through some of the plantations in bukit cheraka... the tough dog shocks are awesome
i think its time for a lift hahaha....

its not even a week and i'm doing all this!

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
Welcome welcome... =) its good to see this thread active again. Hehe... Bukit Cheraka mana ni? got offroading track there ka? I'm actually planning to do a camping trip some time soon, maybe next week or so, butthen trying to see if my friend free anot cause i would need a well equipped car to accompany me in just in case. going back to ulu slim. Hehe... =) butthen tires... lol, mine still the same one weh, dunno can reach anot... super scared sangkut later... maybe need to pinjam his spare tires first for the trip. =P

and yeah, it can get addictive...

do come and join in the shack @ http://www.offroadershack.com/

and it gets worst when you actually have alot of funding to support your hobby. Hehe... =)

Bump: btw, besides boost leak you might wanna check the gearbox itself. It might already have a problem or maybe its just the ECU or something. Cause since you can boost still in 5th and 1st and 2nd, 3rd and 4th shouldn't be a problem unless the wastegate is opening when you shift into 3rd and 4th way too early before even there is suffcient boost there. =) just a guessing based on what you inform here. =)

Bump: btw, besides boost leak you might wanna check the gearbox itself. It might already have a problem or maybe its just the ECU or something. Cause since you can boost still in 5th and 1st and 2nd, 3rd and 4th shouldn't be a problem unless the wastegate is opening when you shift into 3rd and 4th way too early before even there is suffcient boost there. =) just a guessing based on what you inform here. =)

Bump: oph and i usually get more than 600km's or somewhere around there... mostly 6xxkm's per full tank of shell diesel till the low fuel lights comes on. =)

Bump: oph and i usually get more than 600km's or somewhere around there... mostly 6xxkm's per full tank of shell diesel till the low fuel lights comes on. =)

cqloh

Known Member
Aug 1, 2006
theres a dam in bukit cheraka.. i took the route thru from the side of the road.. its not too hard core.. the guy with me is an offroad veteran.. he's been thru that route and said it wasn;t anything to serious.. that was until i saw the streams and irrigation channels... all i remember him saying was 'you need to floor the gas pedal thru the channel... if you let off we're gonna get stuck...'... oh boy... hahah we got thru.. mad fun.. lots of mud everywhere... MT Tires rule!

hahah worst comes to worst we'll just have to call one of his buddies to come and winch us out...
turned out well... maybe a winch is a good idea eh?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
1328, Here is pic that i took for your reference. I'm using Blitz DTT DC2
You can get over 1 bar of boost. The trick is to shift up on each gear when full boost is achieved.

My peak boost after change my turbo actuator to a new one.

My boost warning setting

Peak boost during idle (neutral) It gets to 0.76 bar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01aAoaN9nPs

Peak boost during motion. Sorry for the quirky angel and blurness as I was driving with 1 hand and recording with another at highway speed. I get boost of 0.95 to 0.96.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujXzDCveXHs

The count down of the DTT DC2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdxUlnVFa7I

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
wah, like bomb wei... Hehe... mine is just a regular apexi pen timer oni... got volt reading but no boost reading. btw, your engine sounds louder huh? changed anything? besides the filter?

Bump:
theres a dam in bukit cheraka.. i took the route thru from the side of the road.. its not too hard core.. the guy with me is an offroad veteran.. he's been thru that route and said it wasn;t anything to serious.. that was until i saw the streams and irrigation channels... all i remember him saying was 'you need to floor the gas pedal thru the channel... if you let off we're gonna get stuck...'... oh boy... hahah we got thru.. mad fun.. lots of mud everywhere... MT Tires rule!

hahah worst comes to worst we'll just have to call one of his buddies to come and winch us out...
turned out well... maybe a winch is a good idea eh?
erm, actually i don't really know where bukit cherakah really is? is it in selangor or somewhere else? hehe... heard someone mentioning about it before butthen can't remember where is it exactly. Wow... gotta floor huh? hehee.. thats gonna be fun sliding in the mud... woo woo... =) got photos anot?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Gavan, change my filter only. got a Pivot VS inside. That's all. Will change to exhaust soon.

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
Wah wah!! eh, come lets make a trip to Ulu Slim next week wan anot? I gatal wanna play offroad ler... =( Maybe can camp there overnight as well if we can reach the campsite with the weather these days. Anyone interested? Just for fun thing.

Titan, your car put VS? you got sound system installed ka? I'm actually just thinking of removing the S-Flow rear box and replacing it with a pipe and let the thing be straight flow. hehe... tempting but i'm not sure it's a wise choice in terms of fuel consumption later on. =(

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wah wah!! eh, come lets make a trip to Ulu Slim next week wan anot? I gatal wanna play offroad ler... =( Maybe can camp there overnight as well if we can reach the campsite with the weather these days. Anyone interested? Just for fun thing.

Titan, your car put VS? you got sound system installed ka? I'm actually just thinking of removing the S-Flow rear box and replacing it with a pipe and let the thing be straight flow. hehe... tempting but i'm not sure it's a wise choice in terms of fuel consumption later on. =(
I dont play sound system lah bro. I just took the VS from my previous car and install myself.

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
sure i give u guys a ride, well there arent many yet coz its is priced over 100k, for pick up tht quite expensive, but i think it worth the price, only wish we got f-150 or dodge ram here, then i can truly smoke an evo or other car

Bump: sure i give u guys a ride, well there arent many yet coz its is priced over 100k, for pick up tht quite expensive, but i think it worth the price, only wish we got f-150 or dodge ram here, then i can truly smoke an evo or other car

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
sure i give u guys a ride, well there arent many yet coz its is priced over 100k, for pick up tht quite expensive, but i think it worth the price, only wish we got f-150 or dodge ram here, then i can truly smoke an evo or other car

Bump: sure i give u guys a ride, well there arent many yet coz its is priced over 100k, for pick up tht quite expensive, but i think it worth the price, only wish we got f-150 or dodge ram here, then i can truly smoke an evo or other car

Then I want a silverado...Hehehehehe....:biggrin::biggrin: I want big block V8.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys,
is there anybody know what is the tapped clearance for civic sr4 1.6?i m willing to adjust the tapped due to noisy came out from the head,n the power felt decreasing a bit before than this.how to do better to increase the pick up and the high end?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience