Feb 21, 2009
k&n drop in with larger air snorkel
bosch fusion spark plug
unichip q+(dastek)
throttle booster(dastek)
shell helix ultra fully syn(5w-40)
fully syn transmision for mt(75w-80)
fully distilled water mix with coolant 60%water 40%coolant
how much this throttle booster (dastek)?

andrew lsp

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
yes its works on cps (dastek unichip q+)

the throttle booster is rm500 but then its needed to pair up with the piggyback (dastek unichip q+)

Feb 21, 2009
wow.......
mahal jugak loooo.......
:banghead:

Bump: currently im using g2 1.3 (a)....n using 4-1.....
is it ok 4 my car?
:confused:

Bump: currently im using g2 1.3 (a)....n using 4-1.....
is it ok 4 my car?
:confused:

andrew lsp

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
more than that actually 2.5k (installation and tuning also need to be consider ma)
mod what you want first then only install those piggyback so that no need to carry out twice for tuning and optimice the power from what you mod:biggrin:

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
does changing the adj cam pulley effect the ECU? or just change and rev...

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
more than that actually 2.5k (installation and tuning also need to be consider ma)
mod what you want first then only install those piggyback so that no need to carry out twice for tuning and optimice the power from what you mod:biggrin:
So...if that is the case I have to do all the mechanical mods first then leave the unichip last to be fitted and have it dynoed and adjusted.

andrew lsp

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
yup correct if not you may need to go back re tune again

the pulley you change wont effect ecu(if yes so your current ecu also will give malfunction signal
already lo)

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur

the pulley you change wont effect ecu(if yes so your current ecu also will give malfunction signal
already lo)
craps~ ok ok understood. Now I am planning to take the NEO CPS....i wonder if it is possible to change the airfilter box and will not effect the variable intake manifold gizmo

Bump:

already lo)
craps~ ok ok understood. Now I am planning to take the NEO CPS....i wonder if it is possible to change the airfilter box and will not effect the variable intake manifold gizmo

andrew lsp

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
as long you not changing the manifold it wont disable the system works
perhaps why just not drop in(air filter)or if you can try (bmc cda)much better
cps neo good get me manual one you wont regret for that price

and ya if you dont want the rear spoiler just let me know (i want it so much):biggrin:

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
as long you not changing the manifold it wont disable the system works
perhaps why just not drop in(air filter)or if you can try (bmc cda)much better
cps neo good get me manual one you wont regret for that price

and ya if you dont want the rear spoiler just let me know (i want it so much):biggrin:
I have placed my order for the CPS Neo and yes I ordered a MANUAL:driver:...just waiting for it to arrive.
I was actually thinking of dropping a K&N oem replacement and changing the spark cables. But dude...c'mon part of the reason I am getting the CPS is the complete bodykit and leather interior for a darn good price! :D Other wise I would have ordered a Gen2 CPS~ but I hate 4 doors.:proud: So I guess you have to source the spoiler from somewhere else.

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
bro , go to speedworks pj , they have tuned a stock satria neo to very high performance with their hotbits exhaust and intake system , proven results although cant help u much in ur pick up as u have an auto and protons sad campro engine but ur top end and power band will be much better , go to speedworks and get the info , or u can call em at >> 03 79555533

unless u have the money to drop in a new turbocharged engine this is ur best option

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Honestly I doubt that the auto tranny can take so much power.... i think what he is looking is a reliable push instead of a gung ho exhaust on flames. An engine change would simply need him to change the tranny to a manual for a worthwhile gain.

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
theres a pivot throttle unit which is 4 cars tat runs wit wire throttle...no idea how much it cost....o u guys can just go for reflashing the ecu n make it run more efficiently n better response

Bump: theres a pivot throttle unit which is 4 cars tat runs wit wire throttle...no idea how much it cost....o u guys can just go for reflashing the ecu n make it run more efficiently n better response

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone,

Before I started here, I was lookout in Achieve but couldn’t fine any topics which can help, so here my scenario and questions.

My Machine 4G61NA, with 1.8 head cylinders, but currently need to be overhauling the engine. Therefore I decided to upgrade at the same time as well. In my mind was thinking about 1.8 or 2.0NA, now my questions is what are the 1.8 or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience