Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

fobs

Apr 6, 2007
oo i see..how about the engine performance?since i never drive any k20a before.few more question to sifus:

1)when the car is in cruising speed,let say during 140-150kmh what is the engine rpm?how about climbing Genting,can beat genting taxi(nissan sentra) effortlessly ke...hehehe.bcoz all i'm worrying for vtec engine is the torque..

2)during test drive how can i check whether vtec operates properly?is there any vtec changeover sound like B series?or got indication lite one...

thanks guys..:adore::adore:
1) dunno,... prolly abt 4k rpm or less,...
beat genting taxi? nope,... i think tyt ae86 with the driftking, can,... honda, cannot. (exclude ex5)

2) vtec roar, got (unless ur exhaust is super silent),... vtec pull, got.
vtec vtec if u are not used to it, ur ballz will shink for a couple of seconds, huhuhuuuuu!!!
lite,... dun hv, unless later u install.

aja

Dec 3, 2003
1) dunno,... prolly abt 4k rpm or less,...
beat genting taxi? nope,... i think tyt ae86 with the driftking, can,... honda, cannot. (exclude ex5)

2) vtec roar, got (unless ur exhaust is super silent),... vtec pull, got.
vtec vtec if u are not used to it, ur ballz will shink for a couple of seconds, huhuhuuuuu!!!
lite,... dun hv, unless later u install.
hehehe. Teksi Genting u no need to worry ler. U should be more worry when u meet this wira-lution.

Me last time kena tapau betul2 kat last corner uphill Genting. Siot betul!

helmistaley

Jul 12, 2006
Me last time kena tapau betul2 kat last corner uphill Genting. Siot betul!

hehe...aja maybe that time u put so many chicks in ur car kot,so the car become heavy.but downhill should be fast enough la...ehehe.

electro16

Jan 10, 2009
Bro highly recommend. 2 thumps up. Quite responsive & very very impresive top speed with jez simple mod. Got myself 1 late last year, the only problem is the car is fu****g hot, all the "penyangak" a.k.a loser love this car. My advise jez install gud alarm & not simply parking anywhere. Bout the parts no worries Singapore jez 1 day trip & there is always e-bay.
Gud luck to U bro...

bulet

Oct 24, 2006
Bro highly recommend. 2 thumps up. Quite responsive & very very impresive top speed with jez simple mod. Got myself 1 late last year, the only problem is the car is fu****g hot, all the "penyangak" a.k.a loser love this car. My advise jez install gud alarm & not simply parking anywhere. Bout the parts no worries Singapore jez 1 day trip & there is always e-bay.
Gud luck to U bro...
what do u mean by "hot"?is it becoz of the seat?
coz mine really feel hot at the back when seat at the lekalo....

btw, u got 1 ka?red color eh?

cat77

May 5, 2006

nop....i think bro didi driving black cl7 wrx XXXX...... bwtoi ka bro electro?????.....

fobs

Apr 6, 2007

eh,... what hot?

electro16

Jan 10, 2009
"Hot" mean prime target for steelling the interior things such seats, steering etc & da car itself...
Bro cat77 you're right...

bulet

Oct 24, 2006
owh...hot tu ke..paham dah...
ya la...beri beri hot. but i think CL7 should be rare makhluk make it easy to identify if someone selling CL7 stuffs. compared to CL1 la.....

abe cat, how come u know abe electro nih?
abe electro, how many malaysian CL7 you know edi?

cat77

May 5, 2006
ya la...beri beri hot. but i think CL7 should be rare makhluk make it easy to identify if someone selling CL7 stuffs. compared to CL1 la.....

abe cat, how come u know abe electro nih?
abe electro, how many malaysian CL7 you know edi?
from 'jejak kasih' slot la......hehehehe.....later if abe electro not buzy he will join our TT at putrajaya.....

abe electro, if the wheather clear tonite maybe i can collect the 'thing'.....later i'll call u....thanks

helmistaley

Jul 12, 2006
ya la bang bulet...but i tot fd2r more hotter coz high demand on the parts nowadays,am i right?by the way i found 1 already...black color also.now waiting for puspakom and registration process...
i am thinking of replacing the timing belt(ada ka?or use chain one...im not sure hehe:hmmmm:) some times after getting the car.mileage displayed is around 40xxx km...is it neccessary?if so how much will be the estimated cost+labour and is there any recommended workshop around pj/subang/sunway area?

bulet

Oct 24, 2006
40,xxxkm still ok.....no need change

but K20A use chain rite...no need to change the belt. when siap?(heheh..tak sabo)

helmistaley

Jul 12, 2006
i see...if use chain then banyak lega ler.can save money for other things.the salesman said the car sould be ready by nextweek.for the moment ride on my 10 yr old kapcai to work la...huhuhu

fobs

Apr 6, 2007
i see...if use chain then banyak lega ler.can save money for other things.the salesman said the car sould be ready by nextweek.for the moment ride on my 10 yr old kapcai to work la...huhuhu
congrats soon to be new owner of CL7R,...!!!
make sure u join join geng cf4/cl1 and havoc ye?

First, it was design a blank Vios canvas. Now, Toyota Malaysia is getting on the streets "announcing" their latest arrival of the all-new Vios. Yes, with a blank dummy. This is achieved by having a pick up truck ferry a fiberglass mockup(maybe) through a see-through aquarium all around town.

Proton had their peek-a-boo, Toyota has their...