Performance on Satria Neo ?

Voxism

Dec 13, 2008
Hi guys, i'm quite new to this forum so don cucuk me haha..hope sifu sifu like Skywalker etc etc.. can help me .. thanks alot guys..
i'm a SATRIA NEO 1.6 AUTO owner.. since my exterior modification is finish..i decided to modify my performance now.. and honestly i'm not satisfied with Neo's respond + pick up..
* Pls note that my car is Auto hehe..

What i want?

1) More solid powers
2) Better pick up
3) More response

Current modify to my 1.6 Neo is K&N Drop In Filter and Larger Snorkel..

So guys, the important part is here.. what should i modify 1st to get the 3 stuff i want?
As i m new to performance.. pls don recommend me " change engine, bot , bos or wad "
i just wan to keep my campro engine and need some basic mod to give my car better pick up and response..

any good modification that u guys recommend can post it here..can also post places that can do it, price of it, and most important name or brand of the item..

Thanks for all the help.. appreciate every single help thanks..

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Hi bro,

Exhaust
Cams
Port And Polish
Adjustable Fuel Regulator
Engine Management
Pulleys

and the list goes on...:adore:

You name it, they do it :love:

Bump: Hi bro,

Exhaust
Cams
Port And Polish
Adjustable Fuel Regulator
Engine Management
Pulleys

and the list goes on...:adore:

You name it, they do it :love:

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
exhaust system
adj campulley
fuel regulator
4 beginning...and the list is too long to write here...:smokin:

cfphoon

1,500 RPM
May 10, 2007
kuala lumpur
if u dun want to touch the internals my suggestion is:
1)change to work's aluminium fuel rail
2)install work's adj.fuel regulator
3)install adj.cam pulley
4)install standalone ecu(tune+dyno)
5)semi racing clutch etc.exedy 3 puck for campro(red colour)

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
Hi guys, i'm quite new to this forum so don cucuk me haha..hope sifu sifu like Skywalker etc etc.. can help me .. thanks alot guys..
i'm a SATRIA NEO 1.6 AUTO owner.. since my exterior modification is finish..i decided to modify my performance now.. and honestly i'm not satisfied with Neo's respond + pick up..
* Pls note that my car is Auto hehe..

What i want?

1) More solid powers
2) Better pick up
3) More response

Current modify to my 1.6 Neo is K&N Drop In Filter and Larger Snorkel..

So guys, the important part is here.. what should i modify 1st to get the 3 stuff i want?
As i m new to performance.. pls don recommend me " change engine, bot , bos or wad "
i just wan to keep my campro engine and need some basic mod to give my car better pick up and response..

any good modification that u guys recommend can post it here..can also post places that can do it, price of it, and most important name or brand of the item..

Thanks for all the help.. appreciate every single help thanks..
why my name appear geh??... :hmmmm::hmmmm:

campro auto ahh??... get complete hotbits exhaust system lor... abit quiet but got performance increase... next get R3 performance cams... or lightened crankpulley...

if possible try approach R3 guys if they can rework the fuel mapping and increase throttle response... campro engines are drive-by-wire... hence there is some lag in throttle response...

Voxism

Dec 13, 2008
guys, as i know the satria neo siemens ems700 is locked by proton ministry.. and i don't think can call them to remap it..

anyway y i get auto? haha thats not wad i wanted.. is my dad choice because 2 members in my family cant drive manual :banghead:

My current modification :
1) K&N Drop In Filter
2) Volker Spark Plug Cable
3) Trottle Response Adjusted
4) R3 4-2-1 Extractor only ( Haven finish the full exhaust system due to budget limited )

Guys just wondering, if my mod is only minor type. The fuel regulator don really works maximum rite?

Now i m only thinking about Adjustable Campulley or Adjustable Fuel Regulator? Which should go 1st?

Lighten Crankpulley is also a choice but i dont think i will go for that 1st. ( alot of campro members say don have much effect )

So which i can go 1st? any idea? also reminding u guys that i want more response and power :adore:

And also now i quite satisfied with my response already with only those minor mod.. The next step should be campulley or fuel regulator to make it better.. then i will stop modding performance..

for the ECU modification.. very expensive for me so i will still stick it back to stock..

Extra Modification Question for campro :

1) any1 heard of rebore trottle body? hehe doing it soon
2) and also rebore intake manifold ?

Thanks guys for all ya help!!

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
i dun think fuel regulator and cam pulley works either
change racing cam shaft lo :P, then the cam pulley will work effective here
open pod air filter

piggy back yr ecu u can use SAFC, o emanage o even unichip if u hav enuf budget

like mine also 1.6 auto s.neo
my top speed b4 change whole exhaust is 160km/h
after i changed who exhaust stil stuck at 160km/h

i've got my throttle position adjusted as well
the response is much better n faster then b4 the power stil not much differences
my nx mod is open pod n denso plug
when budget allow i'll go for emanage even if it can only adjust the air fuel at the moment

Voxism

Dec 13, 2008
open pod air filter

the response is much better n faster then b4 the power stil not much differences
when budget allow i'll go for emanage even if it can only adjust the air fuel at the moment

open pod is for those who like to rev.. and open pod got disadvantages also i heard.. so i bought drop in K&N very nice also.. so far satisfied..

any more review on FRP and ACP ??????

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
the only setback for open pod is it will suck the hot air from ur engine the best way is to do CAI & heatshield. Drop-in Vs open pod hmmm drop-in if u in daily driven coz its good in fuel economy & for long run when highway cruising & open-pod if u wanna feel a little bit of umpphhhhhh hehehehe jz my 2cents :driver:

jackson91

Nov 25, 2005
since you mention "since my exterior modification is finish" mind sharing what you did? or even better got pics?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
guys, as i know the satria neo siemens ems700 is locked by proton ministry.. and i don't think can call them to remap it..

anyway y i get auto? haha thats not wad i wanted.. is my dad choice because 2 members in my family cant drive manual :banghead:

My current modification :
1) K&N Drop In Filter
2) Volker Spark Plug Cable
3) Trottle Response Adjusted
4) R3 4-2-1 Extractor only ( Haven finish the full exhaust system due to budget limited )

Guys just wondering, if my mod is only minor type. The fuel regulator don really works maximum rite?

Now i m only thinking about Adjustable Campulley or Adjustable Fuel Regulator? Which should go 1st?

Lighten Crankpulley is also a choice but i dont think i will go for that 1st. ( alot of campro members say don have much effect )

So which i can go 1st? any idea? also reminding u guys that i want more response and power :adore:

And also now i quite satisfied with my response already with only those minor mod.. The next step should be campulley or fuel regulator to make it better.. then i will stop modding performance..

for the ECU modification.. very expensive for me so i will still stick it back to stock..

Extra Modification Question for campro :

1) any1 heard of rebore trottle body? hehe doing it soon
2) and also rebore intake manifold ?

Thanks guys for all ya help!!
adjustable campulley should be done with highcams to achieve the best from the cams... adjustable fuel pressure regulator is a good choice for future upgrade where u need higher fuel pressure....

reboring throttle body, allowing more air to be fed into the engine is a good upgrade... if u plans to rebore throttle body and port-match ur intake manifold, its good to have adjustable fuel pressure regulator...

make adjustable campulley and high profile camshaft ur 3rd stage mod...

open pod air filter

siemens vdo allows the use of piggyback ecu??...

open pod is for those who like to rev.. and open pod got disadvantages also i heard.. so i bought drop in K&N very nice also.. so far satisfied..

any more review on FRP and ACP ??????
what is FRP and ACP anyway??...

Last edited:

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
if i'm not mistaken there r ppl who piggyback original campro's ecu :P
juz cannot adjust the ignition timing
not sure tho coz i saw quite few number of ppl using safc, emanage o even unichip -.-
even myself wanna try wif the emanage

cfphoon

1,500 RPM
May 10, 2007
kuala lumpur
i suggest dat when when u change adj.fuel pressure regulator, u change the fuel rail as well coz the stock one is plastic so it cannot withstand higher pressure..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

Anyone know how much would Clifford Blackjax PLUS two way alarm cost?

Anywhere can recommend to install with reasonable price?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience