700bhp+ Monster Garage Supra

couleur

Known Member
Mar 20, 2008

Copyright © 2009 Lim Wan Xiong, All Rights Reserved

Putrajaya, Selangor, Malaysia

If you're all wondering what car is this, it's actually a Toyota Supra. With the Lexus SC transformation, and Super GT wide body kit made by Monster Garage.

Very fast, Very expensive & Very cool!

This car is spectacular, it's a monster indeed! Not a car you would like to drive everyday, it's probably one of the most difficult cars I had ever driven, took me quite a while to get the clutch work with the gas. And I was pretty freaked out after 2cd gear. The speed just smashes into your face. Oh and the clutch feels like 50kgs of leg press. Brakes doesn't feel normal either. The dashboard is like a jet fighters cock pit and smells like petroleum inside. It really gives a super car feeling, like a Gumpert but a street and much more less comfortable version. It has about 700-800hp under the hood. The owner is probably one of the most responsible drivers I had ever known who drives cars like these.

It was pretty fun doing this shoot. We were accompanied with some pretty bored police officers who were just interested to ask about the car. And it happened twice, they were cool. It's also amazing to watch how people would look at this car when driving through the highway and town areas. One driver on the road was having his eyes glued to this car that he nearly knock into me by the side.

Thank you for reading.

rhys86

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2005
Klang
wahhh this is posted here too.. i juz saw it at lowyat.net forum juz now...

really like the photography skills... nice!!

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
it was sold & seems like this monster is back in action with other owner!

we want more~

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
is Lim Wan Xiong the new owner???????????

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
One driver on the road was having his eyes glued to this car that he nearly knock into me by the side.
A lucky guess would have me say that the driver got his eyes glued to the weird GT-wing.

Again, another nice car spoilt by a "GeeTee-Wing."

Yes yes, I foresee some ppl saying this car deserves a GT-wing, yeah yeah, it is practical maybe, for the car's performance. But hell, it's one ugly wing.

Now, if only I could photoshop off that ugly wing this nice car would be more pleasing to the eyes on that beautiful photography......

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
pls ls pls pls pls.....more picture pls pls pls...:nurse:

heir_rule

Known Member
Jul 21, 2006
wow.:adore:really nice modded ride. more pic...
and also nice photo. professionaly done.

Daniel89

Known Member
Mar 2, 2007
What about some clear video shot about how this beast behave like =D !

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
sky: d owner is a multi millionaire.. he bought this car for his maid... to go market and buy vege / fish / pork / chicken... coz he complain very slow.. always hungry

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here is a question that I would like to ask many of you here. What do you guys think about having a modded car as daily drive or have 2 cars, one for daily, another for mods?

For me, I think that it is better to have a car for daily use and another for mods. My reasons would be :

1. Fuel consumption. It will probably save costs in terms of fuel consumption in long run if you keep a stock car or fuel efficient car for daily use and travel. A heavily modded car probably won't give...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience