MR2 Gallery - AW, SW, ZZW

razmrtwo

Mar 10, 2008
I just bought a new set of wheels for my 2. Its AZA wheels measuring 18x8.5j and 18x9.5j with 215/35/18 front and 265/35/18 rear. Here are some pics.

Btw, does anyone here heard of Jamex lowering spring?

Last edited:

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
very nice design and offset.

Bump: i like your front bumper lip and side skirt. how much? where u bought it?>

razmrtwo

Mar 10, 2008
very nice design and offset.

Bump: i like your front bumper lip and side skirt. how much? where u bought it?>
Thanks dude Btw, the front lip is a C-ONE item. Both the front lip and side skirt, i got from a fren of mine who happen to be one of the forumers here too :biggrin:

Anybody knows what side skirt is that?

Ya Jamex is a bit more well known in Australia. But make sure the springs match your absorbers, if not your absorbers will go ka put! :-)
The spring is design for MR2, so I guess its ok with stock absorbers. I just want to lower the rear as u can see, the gap is HUGE!!! :banghead:

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
Thanks dude Btw, the front lip is a C-ONE item. Both the front lip and side skirt, i got from a fren of mine who happen to be one of the forumers here too :biggrin:
C-one makes great bodykits for MR2 n' Celica, cant find in Malaysia though...

razmrtwo

Mar 10, 2008
Some more pics taken by a fren during our outing at one of the famous beach in Brunei :biggrin:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

CO2 emissions are the biggest issue for the car industry right now, and governments around the globe are seemingly obsessed with one single gas.
Now manufacturers are rushing to play catch-up with<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b> their petrol engine technology over diesel engine, and many are downsizing and turbocharging...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience