HPC TRACK DAY NOV30th

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
I was the Black Subaru, sorry about pushing every one in the Group 1 session morning session. Dont worry about being slow, we all start somewhere!

^bAbym310n^

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2007
Klang
I was the Black Subaru, sorry about pushing every one in the Group 1 session morning session. Dont worry about being slow, we all start somewhere!
haha..tat's ok..
i js saw alot of blue subaru & a white 1

Bump:
I think I saw your car, and also some of the other Myvis too. Nice cars guys!

When's the next time going down? :biggrin:
sure u wil saw us if u r in group1 bcos we used the pitstop next to each other..
we are in pitstop 18 & u guys at pitstop 17
Thnaks..:rofl:
stil tinking..mayb next HPC
bt my fren wil go into open track day tis coming 8th dec

Bump:
So when is the next HPC?.......:biggrin:
yup..we are waiting for it:driver:

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
All respects to you! There are still alot of people driving sport cars and yet they do not participate in these event. Brushing up ones driving skill is important when driving sportcars. That is what I think at least. Otherwise it's all show no go!

harbx,
group 2 morning session 3 was cut short because my engine blown... sigh..sorry about that. I thought last few laps what the heck.. go all out la... then my wastegate hose pop out pulak dah... damn.. anyway it's blessing in disguise... forged engine is now on the way.

I immediately went into the side after the engine blown so that oil would not spill on the tracks. Actually the session should not have ended that soon because the tracks got no oil. But safety always first eh... good job HPC! I'll be participating again on the next event... hopefully HPC can give discount on frequent/loyal customers like me eh?

SA6YEuro

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Sin City
Visit site
ftzone, so ur the culprit tt made the 3rd session short!!

juz kidin mate... very unfortunate to hear bout ur blown engine....

Group 2 AM session is the unlucky 1s. Both session 2 & 3 cut short. i wonder if hpc can giv a discount 4 the 30 Nov Group 2 AM participants 4 the next hpc as the total time is like less than 60min instead of 1 hr 15min. Not fair 2 the drivers....

Wat u guys think? Agreed?

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
ftzone, so ur the culprit tt made the 3rd session short!!

juz kidin mate... very unfortunate to hear bout ur blown engine....

Group 2 AM session is the unlucky 1s. Both session 2 & 3 cut short. i wonder if hpc can giv a discount 4 the 30 Nov Group 2 AM participants 4 the next hpc as the total time is like less than 60min instead of 1 hr 15min. Not fair 2 the drivers....

Wat u guys think? Agreed?
aiyoyo... sorry bro.. not my intention to blow my engine.. hahaha... please accept my apologies.

btw, why was group 2 session 2 cut short as well? too many spin outs ah?

fabianyee

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
Visit site
For those who took risk and overtake in the corners In Grp 1 and Grp 2. U're in luck cos nothing major happened. Consider the consequences when u get too close to the car in front and the car spun.. U might end up T-boning the car.... causing damages and injuries.
The rules are not meant to inhibit your fun time, but to ensure everyone gets to play safely throughout.
We are all there to learn to drive on track, not to race... Newbies made mistakes, especially at the corners. And for anyone who overtake at the corners, you are a hazard to the other participants.

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
That is why I did not overtake on Turn 5 & 6 and 11 & 12. But again, I totally agree with the HPC rules in lieu of the mixture of newbies and the slightly more experience.

harbx

Known Member
Jun 30, 2005
KL and Penang
All respects to you! There are still alot of people driving sport cars and yet they do not participate in these event. Brushing up ones driving skill is important when driving sportcars. That is what I think at least. Otherwise it's all show no go!

harbx,
group 2 morning session 3 was cut short because my engine blown... sigh..sorry about that. I thought last few laps what the heck.. go all out la... then my wastegate hose pop out pulak dah... damn.. anyway it's blessing in disguise... forged engine is now on the way.

I immediately went into the side after the engine blown so that oil would not spill on the tracks. Actually the session should not have ended that soon because the tracks got no oil. But safety always first eh... good job HPC! I'll be participating again on the next event... hopefully HPC can give discount on frequent/loyal customers like me eh?
Bro, it's OK. Don't worry about it. I'm the one that ran to you with my fire extinguisher when I passed... I'm the blue Subaru GC8 driver. :itsme:

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
For those who took risk and overtake in the corners In Grp 1 and Grp 2. U're in luck cos nothing major happened. Consider the consequences when u get too close to the car in front and the car spun.. U might end up T-boning the car.... causing damages and injuries.
The rules are not meant to inhibit your fun time, but to ensure everyone gets to play safely throughout.
We are all there to learn to drive on track, not to race... Newbies made mistakes, especially at the corners. And for anyone who overtake at the corners, you are a hazard to the other participants.
Agreed. I think excitement just got the better of me, since i overtook under braking. Im all for any punishment meted out. Utmost apologies to anyone that got offended. Rules are rules!

Dont want to be banned though, maybe placed back in group1 indefinetly is good, i still want to learn and be a part of this great atmosphere that HPC manages to attract.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Sir I'm planning to Turbo my 4G93 SOHC. I have Mitsubishi lancer 2006 model with me. I'm not Malaysian but I live in Malaysia as a student. My brother is doing this project in my country Pakistan. Currently in Pakistan Mitsubishi Lancer 2003 model onwards are equipped with 4G15 the new generation. Which is without distributor and is with equipped with two coil. Currently I have swapped 4G93 SOHC the new generation which is also without distributor. The engine came with automatic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience