Need Help Urgently!!!VR4 keep running on 3 cylinders..

putra4G63

putra4G63

Feb 25, 2008
i solve a problem with my friend car vr4 today..it jerk when the boost came close to 0.5bar...it was the power tr unit...before that i've check his car plug,1&4 ok,2&3 a bit dark(rich)..after change the pwr tr unit the car run smooth with 1.2bar all the way till rpm cut...:biggrin:
i think i may have solved the problem..I changed the power tr unit and now looks like it's running fine..But I can feel that my car seems heavier than before..not running smoothly as it was..I think the new(halfcut la of course) power unit may also not in a tip top condition..May have to find a new one and get my car retune..
..Thank everybody for all the help..Will post more if i encounter new problem(evo rojak maaa,what do you expect)...Troubles along the way..:driver:...Anyways, it's only from problem like this makes all of us a better 'foreman' on our own terms..Theorytically at least..Take care everyone...:biggrin:

Last edited:

RS gang

1,000 RPM

RS gang

1,000 RPM
Feb 19, 2006
www.egoldmalaysia.com
i think i may have solved the problem..I changed the power tr unit and now looks like it's running fine..But I can feel that my car seems heavier than before..not running smoothly as it was..I think the new(halfcut la of course) power unit may also not in a tip top condition..May have to find a new one and get my car retune..
..Thank everybody for all the help..Will post more if i encounter new problem(evo rojak maaa,what do you expect)...Troubles along the way..:driver:...Anyways, it's only from problem like this makes all of us a better 'foreman' on our own terms..Theorytically at least..Take care everyone...:biggrin:
Confirm ur car will go kaw kaw after this...ekekeke:biggrin:

putra4G63

putra4G63

Feb 25, 2008
Confirm ur car will go kaw kaw after this...ekekeke:biggrin:
Amen to that bro..My target is only 1.5 bar..Enough for me..Hopefully i'll get all the traction that i need..Besides, power don't mean anything if you have no traction...Cheers everyone..

RS gang

1,000 RPM

RS gang

1,000 RPM
Feb 19, 2006
www.egoldmalaysia.com
so..this is the useful of the forum..
we gather here to help each others n changes idea...peace..:sleep:

proPIPING

1,000 RPM

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
living is learning....happy to hear that your car discovered from it's 'demam' hahaha

putra4G63

putra4G63

Feb 25, 2008
living is learning....happy to hear that your car discovered from it's 'demam' hahaha
I can confirmed that the problem resulted from a faulty power tr unit..Still can't get my car to perform to it's true potential yet though..Some minor things(which doesn't cost minor unfortunately,hehe) still need to be installed and tuned..My target is still 1.5 bar and get all the traction needed..
..Again, salute and thanx to everybody for all the help..Too bad that I cant go to sepang tonight..This is the final round of this year so I guess many monsters will show their true power..Good luck to all participants..Biarlah Laju dan Selamat..:)..

Assalamualaikum and Salam sejahtera to all..

(p/s : I am in Kuching, Sarawak, so anyone nearby who want to have a TT is more than welcome)..

kenzo

6,000 RPM

kenzo

6,000 RPM
hahaha, relaks lah propiping :P why u emo la haha

lol jinkl, sorry lah dint know that, im not a sifu like u tho :P haha

oh yeah bro putra, i borrow ur thread for a while aite

every workshop and spare part shops, when i req for evo4 spark plug, none of them seem to have it, how come lah? can any1 provide me the spark plug code or something? thanks alot guyz!

jinkl

4,000 RPM

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur

every workshop and spare part shops, when i req for evo4 spark plug, none of them seem to have it, how come lah? can any1 provide me the spark plug code or something? thanks alot guyz!

anyways i have met u b4 at alam megah :P , u sent ur gen2 for car was n came by mell_amir's shop :D

proPIPING

1,000 RPM

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006

bkr7es bro...:wavey:but usually i use yamaha RXZ plug bp8es at my friend car..u need to find the nipple that bolted at top of the spark plug bcoz that plug didn't come with that nipple...u can find that nipple from the old plug at the workshop..don't worry about the performance bcoz i've dyno many of my friend car at GT auto and have no problem at all(thomas will always smile when he ask if i've change the plug or not before dyno and when i say yes and told him it's was from RXZ)hahaha

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We counted very blessed again to be able to predeliver ALIEN Protection

Considered as one of the most famous automotive marque in the world

the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience