Mean Machines is BACK!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
newbie eh ? ehe me too :biggrin:
welcum newbie... nice to know another newbie....hehe...

even mr. 5115 oso know that i'm just a newbie... pls dun bully me....

lola bijzu bijzu

Sep 25, 2008
yeah yeah...the MISS MEI offer me for RM1k for the booth.....so i think u can nago with them...
haik,

we have booth size varying from RM1k-RM6k... or even more! if anyone is interested in coming over to the show to trade, mayb u guys should give mei a call early next year so that she can help you arrange in the best way she could.

we're always happy to have new ideas flowing in and we might jus accommodate to it! im sure mr RC Drift guy here knows the number to call already! so if u r interested in selling for next year, call mei ya!

lola bijzu bijzu

Sep 25, 2008
if got 10 lots for the used parts seller, then 1 lot is as low as rm300, the organizer an get a rm3000 more, with the extra money, can makes the show more 'fun'.
atleast i'll pay to sell things there. & of coz, for sure that some1 will really purchase on the spot or mayb leave their contact for further follow up.
i think its good la, if got change to expose their self, not only selling things but get more ppl to know u....
sorry for i dunno nothings, coz i'm just a newbie..

but, i really hope that some of the auto-show/event will be difren from any others... except for just 'walk-walk & see-see'....

pls forgive me if any statement that i make, disturbing ur mind,.... thanks,..
jin,

rm300 for a booth is like building d canopy for the exhibitor and just that without considering the land space, promotion, stage build-up, pageants, competition arrangements, banners, advertisements and a lot more. so even if the organizer were to build a hundred booth.. it wont be able to cover d most minimal cost of a show... no extra money in that case! haha^^

but of course, as organizers, we'd like to add-on to the fun and excitement of an event so the trade show dat u suggested is already in consideration by our management! maybe next year we can offer something to u!

all ideas are welcome and for any confusion, we'll try our best to clarify here. for any enquiries, feel free to fill up this thread ya!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
sorry, forgot to add something... those cheap lots is at outside, car park there....
so, won't affected the inside....

canopy or not... i just think that u just draw a box, the they kao tim all the things by themselves... no need umbrella or else... hahaha.. just like pasar malam. u pay for rented space only...

rm300 just an examples... haha... not really ask for rm300...

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
haik,

we have booth size varying from RM1k-RM6k... or even more! if anyone is interested in coming over to the show to trade, mayb u guys should give mei a call early next year so that she can help you arrange in the best way she could.

we're always happy to have new ideas flowing in and we might jus accommodate to it! im sure mr RC Drift guy here knows the number to call already! so if u r interested in selling for next year, call mei ya!
dun say me so buaya laa..haha...normal guys is laidet 1 maa..hehe...

btw i din save her number lo...:banghead:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
dun say me so buaya laa..haha...normal guys is laidet 1 maa..hehe...

btw i din save her number lo...:banghead:
Explanation just makes things worst... everybody know la... hahahaha....

klhl

Sep 23, 2008
if got 10 lots for the used parts seller, then 1 lot is as low as rm300, the organizer an get a rm3000 more, with the extra money, can makes the show more 'fun'.
atleast i'll pay to sell things there. & of coz, for sure that some1 will really purchase on the spot or mayb leave their contact for further follow up.
i think its good la, if got change to expose their self, not only selling things but get more ppl to know u....
sorry for i dunno nothings, coz i'm just a newbie..

but, i really hope that some of the auto-show/event will be difren from any others... except for just 'walk-walk & see-see'....

pls forgive me if any statement that i make, disturbing ur mind,.... thanks,..
lolx. it's ok to give in suggestion. we appreciate it tho. it disturb my mind. haha.

hmmm..~ so so so so ~~~ who is gonna be at the event itself.? haha. any car club or competitor in here ?? keke:biggrin::driver:

lola bijzu bijzu

Sep 25, 2008
Explanation just makes things worst... everybody know la... hahahaha....
i agree!! i agree!!!

Plus, Mean Machines 2008 is getting nearer! make sure u have everything planned out! keep our fingers crossed... this'll b d best show for this year!!! huhu^^

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
i'd be in for the autoshow. displaying my junk.. hahaha... just for fun.. never think can win anything la.. if u guys are there.. come say halo to me ya?

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Haik,

here's the page where you can download the form, print it, fill it, and fax it bac asap! Preferable before 20th of oct! we'll need to do the counters so pls help us the organizing team by faxing it in earlier, alrit!

http://m2.intrenasionale.com/pdf/mcc.pdf

for gals who would like to participate in Miss M2, here's d form as well:

http://m2.intrenasionale.com/pdf/missm2.pdf

PabloIceman: I do hope your car can make it to our show! once confirmed of ur participation, remember to fax in alrit! :wavey:

Bro, unable to make it as my car will not be complete in time .... :banghead::bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all zth member,

need your advice here, is there any method to determine when shall we change the absorber?

Some told me that bring the car to experience absorber "Si Fu", he will know whether the absorber need to change by just press down your car and "feel" the absorber reaction. is that true? :huh:

do we have a more scientific or more accurate method to check on it? some kind of machine to do checking?

And is that any different to do absorber checking from Sport car like supra...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience