MR2 / MRS video

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Soff,
i find that this video show clear on every step how drifting should be. It driven by a Japanese chick. Even thought it not midship car, but think the steps and sequence is there. just that midship gotta start counter steering 1.5 beat earlier i think...(hehe, know nothing but start talk cock now:biggrin:)

Happy driving!! :driver:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg_rLHIbD1I

Last edited:

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Never let go of the steering wheel. The back end can rotate faster than you can blink. :biggrin:
haha... MK, i think u r right also, midship scary.

eh, the Japanese chick's car in the video also no. 84 la.

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
I tell u the best drift i saw was when 2 unnamed MR2 owners decided to do a tokyo drift session after our last MR2 photo shoot (for the Mag) damn those 2 people were crazy, drifting around another set of MR2's... too bad no videos :-(

Could not get my camera ready in time, i was shocked!

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
I tell u the best drift i saw was when 2 unnamed MR2 owners decided to do a tokyo drift session after our last MR2 photo shoot (for the Mag) damn those 2 people were crazy, drifting around another set of MR2's... too bad no videos :-(

Could not get my camera ready in time, i was shocked!

Really?? If any master out there saw this thread can please give us a chance to see the demo and give some training to us ah?

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
ya that master dare to do it around his bro show car........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

.. well, i've been reading a lot of good stuff about JFA with regards to this custom exhausts systems that he have been selling. i know if you want good and high quality stuffs, you have to fork out quite a bit of cash..which i wouldn't mind. however just want to know whether his prices are reasonable for the quality of things that you're buying from him or are we getting it with a premium since he is rather famous within the modding circle. it would be nice if some people could share their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience