The fake Olympic foot print firework and child singing star.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
or a propaganda bcoz China did well on the Beijing Olympic opening (kicking every countries *** in the opening) !!

if it is true.. i am dissapointed !!!

that girl also not bad what at least can show the true people !!

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
I don't get whats the big deal... is it the "hip" or popular thing now to hate on China? Well, i guess so when news is their business(literally) eh?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Excel, not to say hate. It just don't make sense right. Choose the girl just for the looks? is the other 1 really so ugly that she can't be seen by the world? Come on, all the credits went to the girl that did the lip sync thing and no one bother to care about the real singer behind. Is this fair?

Also China should show the true stuff at the Olympic opening and not the fake stuff. It's consider as lying to the whole world already by showing fake photo age of firework.

What they did is already not respecting the audience with no respect to honestly.

Last edited:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
it's not about hating china, in my opinion,

it's just the fact that China is damn "kiasu"

they seem to see it as their god-given-obligation to present themselves as the uber-men , the perfect human being, so much so that they forget that what the olympics actually stand for.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
bro titan just now the link u gave me... has a vid news, i watched it... I was like....

WHY ?? NO SENCE LA !!

they say China is cheating in olympics using younger girls to compete...

bcoz chinese girls mata sepet they said "No, they are underage something,"

Aiyoooo cukup la... i hate olympic controversies !!! TOO MANY SINCE SYDNEY !!

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
I guess it doesn't make sense.. but there seems to be more important things I need to allocate brain power to at the moment than the Borinlympics.

If I were the person who's head was on the line, I would have replaced a alledgedly worse looking person for a better looking person as well.. If not the guy incharge would get an ear full or worse about why he didnt replace the "singer".. I guess..

As for the fireworks, I guess they did it to "save" the "environment".. erm.. perhaps not.. i dont know..ah what I care.:hmmmm:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
To me it's not about the Olympic itself, I see the things other than that. The way they do this really reflect out how unethical the people of China is. To them they do not respect copyrights and do not respect other people than themselves. Fake food, fake Disney character..this and that there's so much more to it.

Yes, China is undeniably a very big market but with so much so these copy cats. It will ruin the real original things that is marketing there. Just imagine you are selling a product of your own creation and someone just stole your creation and make a replica out of it and sell it. What do you feel? It's consider cheating already. What's more is they just want to make a quick buck out of something without thinking about the reliability of the product, the safety of the user.

From the Olympic itself you can see that the guys on top is using a dirty way to achieve something regardless of what. Even the people on the top is using these dirty tactics of cause the people below them will follow.

I admit that there are some people in China is truthful and honest.

Peace, just my 2 cent

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
Everywhere on the internet I see people trying to find SOMETHING to condemn the 2008 Beijing Olympics.

I think itu angmoh semua jeles lah

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Everywhere on the internet I see people trying to find SOMETHING to condemn the 2008 Beijing Olympics.

I think itu angmoh semua jeles lah
True True !!

To me it's not about the Olympic itself, I see the things other than that. The way they do this really reflect out how unethical the people of China is. To them they do not respect copyrights and do not respect other people than themselves. Fake food, fake Disney character..this and that there's so much more to it.

Yes, China is undeniably a very big market but with so much so these copy cats. It will ruin the real original things that is marketing there. Just imagine you are selling a product of your own creation and someone just stole your creation and make a replica out of it and sell it. What do you feel? It's consider cheating already. What's more is they just want to make a quick buck out of something without thinking about the reliability of the product, the safety of the user.

From the Olympic itself you can see that the guys on top is using a dirty way to achieve something regardless of what. Even the people on the top is using these dirty tactics of cause the people below them will follow.

I admit that there are some people in China is truthful and honest.

Peace, just my 2 cent
yea i agreed about the copycat parts... my bro manage to find all this weird stuff in china also... (even a factory where they make same TV in different names)

talking about copycats..

did anyone saw ?? the Sony laptop that looks like the Apple MAC ??

:stupid: everybody is copycatting !!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I think some are misunderstanding my expression. Companies like Toyota, BMW, Honda. Yes! their cars' might have 'looks like BM', 'looks like Camry'..etc...but they are not 100% and they still have the quality in place.

But you can see products from China are direct copy of the whole same thing and it might be a bit that different but the main thing still look exactly the same as the original wan.

Ask yourself, will you trust a china made 'HKS' turbo kit to be fixed on your car and claim that it perform the same as a Japan HKS kit? Some counterfeit products still carries the ori makers name. Do you think it's good?

We have seen and witness so many of these counterfeit items from China that causes loses and injuries to unknown buyers or users. What if 1 of them are related to you?
Pivot products copied by China
Apexi products copied by China
Will you use the counterfeit parts?
People in China using chemical to make baby milk powder, making fake eggs using chemical. Is this consider humane? They just want to make a quick buck out of something without thinking about other people's safety and lives.

I know that a lot of stuff today even the Logitech keyboard I'm using is from China but those that are under a foreign invested company they will apply a strict QC control. Unlike those counterfeit items.

Maybe it's just me..i really don't support counterfeit items.

Peace.

Last edited:

SentraVIP

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
If that's the case, it's not the china's problem. It's human greed at work here. Being a manufacturing, you'll naturally make what the customer demand is. Yeah, that's immoral thinking, but hey... that can be applied to the customer as well. And China's biggest market is US and Europe.

Just my two cents. Cheers!

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
angmohs are just as guilty when it comes to "only beautiful ppl will be shown at national/important events". Theyre the sticklers when it comes to selecting only the cream of their society to show to the world, even if they dont practice the lip-sync thingie.

just another case of hypocrisy, overreaction & exaggeration on almost everybody's part, ESPECIALLY those bloody westerners. hypocrites!

we ugly ppl demand justice! n pretty girls to date too. ROFL

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The RCA track day, still the definitive choice for circuit enthusiasts, had a recent event last last Saturday. Seeing over 70 cars at each event with a blend of Malaysian and Singaporean junkies. For starters, It allows exchange of drool-worthy views of cars from both countries, and of course a friendly showdown in skills on the circuit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience