27th January Trackday 2pm-5pm Attendance

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
subcon,
I think u need to get it in Spore... this "bra" normally use in highway drive. As long u r hv the ori bonet & PU bumper that will be ok. as long not some CF body kit. but I do saw a mini from Pinang who hv this clear sticker to stick on the front of the car (include head light too). will let u know what is the product name if I see him again.

BTW, ur is an Evo? which ver 7,8 or 9?

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
subcon,
I think u need to get it in Spore... this "bra" normally use in highway drive. As long u r hv the ori bonet & PU bumper that will be ok. as long not some CF body kit. but I do saw a mini from Pinang who hv this clear sticker to stick on the front of the car (include head light too). will let u know what is the product name if I see him again.

BTW, ur is an Evo? which ver 7,8 or 9?
thanks bro very much appreciated.

previously i owned an evo7. now i drive DC5.

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
do u know that the evo7 ori ECU come w/ launch control ready?? this is not the just a rev up control it also hv boost up too. Not need to add in any others aftermarket products. The V8&9 lagi best... hehe will tell u more in SIC lah.

Anyway, the TapR is a fast car in SIC. hv try out the new civic TapR (in stock) damn fast!!

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
hi guys. confirm $200 because kumar said they spent like 15mil just refurbishing the track. anyway it is a formula1 track so, its worth every penny. i think the tarmac is smooth like a babys bottem at the moment.

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
blue.taxi,

huh?..E7 ori ecu come with launch control? how u know? how can we use it? any extra best for E8 n E9?

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
sorry is my mistake look at the wrong map. the e7 hv only anti-lack, then the 8&9 hv both system.

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
when negotiating corner the DC5 is easier maybe due to the car's FF layout. i've noticed i can delay in applying the break compared to the evo because the DC5 is lighter. however the evo7 has much more power and faster accelaration when exiting corner.

and YES the evo fuel consumption is terrible. heh heh.

just my 2 cents.

MaQuereau

Known Member
Mar 2, 2004
D'sara
can go & be as spectators during the track day? any fee? sit at the grandstand or at the pit?.. i've never been during track day session..

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
can go & be as spectators during the track day? any fee? sit at the grandstand or at the pit?.. i've never been during track day session..
yes u can. i dont think the SIC management allowed u to watch from the grandstand. but y bother u have the best sit in the house. the pit. the entrance fee is free, but i think u have to purchase parking ticket if u decide to drive to sepang which im not mistaken will cost u RM5. bring ur camera and post the pics in the forum.

hope this helps

MaQuereau

Known Member
Mar 2, 2004
D'sara
thanx bro for the info.. parking fee is good enough.. camera is a must.. the race starts at 2-5pm but we can come earlier right? long time havent been to Sepang.. what time do you guys usually go to Sepang?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Taking your car down to the track is always fun, but not when you think about the damage that it does to your car; increased tire and component wear, possible damages from collisions, and of course the ever embarrassing factor of a faster car pawning you on track. Well, if you have limited funds then the only choice is to deal with it and tune your car for more power and speed, if funds are no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience