pls read..take caution (a reminder)

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
what happen to him fazidk?seem like his gone missing liow ar?

donno la bro...well i dont care anyway..if ur right then y "run" away rite?..seems like his deeds are known to lots of people already..

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
just hafta make sure the same seller does not sell under different names...so if anyone have any clue of another identity used by same seller, feel free to post hehe

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
dat wld b bit difficult bro tofu...of coz "he/she" wont tell...but they will always FALL in d end,...

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
troo troo but sometimes they do show the same handphone numbers, or even locations...

bout falling in the end, hehe dat one dunneed say liao

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
if they r stupid enuff (which they are!!) they will change everything EXCEPT their ctc numbers..its true chances are they wont but some wld go thru all dat just so dat they can continue conning ppl...

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
geeezzzz...no la quickride...base on experience la...dont wan dis crap to continue..we are all "frens" in here wat...give ppl n dis site a bad name bcoz of dis few cockheads...

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
fazidk...aiyoh...i oso buy a BOV from Brian in DCM last week leh...aiseh..he promise me got 1yr warranty..but...i think i dun have any warranty liao...:(
bro trueno..try calling him again n ask..u cld talk to him again..BUT..if he is not answering ur calls/sms n avoiding u in some way then its time for d "siren" to ring..

gagek7

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
seremban/tambun
I'm copying from another thread.pls read :

" To all forumers..
KIndly beware of a seller named SUNNYLIMTK.This fella is a cheater who have cheated me $410 for selling a sony PSP.when he gave me the account to bank in he claim that it's his bro in law account named F**kin YAP CHEE SENG..after ive banked in he promise to post it the next day but in the next day after noon time i've lost contact with him...

After that i've found out that SUNNYLIMTK is Yap Chee Seng.Creating story to cheat ppl.I've report this case to the police for action...Hope that after he see this and realize how deep S*it he is in right now...His phone number and email is used for cheating purpose...."

here is the original link :
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/all-other-stuff/198638-beware-of-user-sunnylimtk.html

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
bro gagek...uts so unfortunate to be happening..especially when the buyers are "genuine"..lets just wait n see wat d cops r doin about it..update us in here orait bro...

gagek7

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
seremban/tambun
here is another incident..(little bit different situation).pls read :

I'm advising you guys don't ever to go to this workshop again. The name of the workshop is call LSF (sound like Lan Si Fucker!). It is located in Sunway, same row with Millennium and Blitz Garage, facing the "kolam".

Here is my story, I want to buy a set of rear diskbrake from one seller. He say his stuff is in that LSF workshop, so he asked me to collect myself there and pay the boss (Ah Kong) there. So, I went to the workshop on last Saturday and call Ah Kong I'm coming. When I reached there, I look for him and say I want to view the diskbrake. He told me:" If u confirmed only I take out, it is hide under a bunch of stuff." I tell him without seeing it how to confirm? He told me everything in good condition. Then I say OK lah.

After he took out, I saw the lower arm, absorbers are still attached. So, I asked him can separate out the absorber and I willing to pay. He told me cannot the screw rusted. He scare later his tools also gone. I say I cannot put in to my car leh, I'm driving a EK only. So, he ask his guy took out the caliper and rotor for front and took out the rear arm which total 8 screws only and it takes only 10 minutes or less. I think should be no problem to fit in my trunk. So, I pay him the diskbrake money with the extra RM10 for his effort lah. He turned to me and tell me he want RM50 for the job he done! I really shocked for what he's saying, I thought he is joking only. He is serious on me and say he need to take out the stuff and he want 50 for the work he done. Bloody hell, I add another 50 I can install in my car already. 50 for just 8 screws??? I never been charged at this rate before! Then, I was so unhappy and called the owner. I told him what happened, he also cannot do anything. The owner told he was intended to sell the stuff for him but now end up selling to me, may be he is not happy about it. So, I have no choice, because my customer is waiting for me to get the stuff at another place. I went back to him and say I will pay u 50 and I want to take the stuff. Of course my face is not look happy, but I still controlling my temper. Do u know what he says this time? He said:"I don't want to sell it now, the item in my workshop!". He really trying me out, I told him "but this is not ur item! It's owner one!". He said:"The item is in my workshop so how?!" I said why u want to do like that? No need to be so lan si one. He say I started first... WTF!!! I never answer him, I straight away call the owner and left. The owner told me he will settle with him later on.

Got this kind of people in this world! Willing to spoil his workshop reputation just for the couple of hundreds dollar??? The owner told me his is also no too happy with Ah Kong already, he spent a lot on his track car but work not good. Kena chopped... I swear I'm innocent in this case, I never scolded him at all! Those who know me should know.

So, if u got any fren want to send their cars there, please think twice!

the original link :

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/honda/199000-don-t-go-to-this-workshop.html

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can anyone explain? y?

as i noe its due to :
1) oil pump (faulty)
2) insufficienet engine oil

wat other causes??? anyone noes?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience