Ficd Problem, which one suitable??

sifoo sifoo sekalian... i wanna ask if iswara 4g13 can use what other car's FICD arr??... and, FICD from which car has more vacuum pressure??...

i need stronger vacuum suction coz i've fabricated the idle load compensator for my weber carbie... but the suction not strong enough to overcome the stiffness of the holdback spring of the carb's throttle lever.... thats why i need an FICD which has a stronger vacuum pressure...

any sifoo can help??... FICD from what car i can use??... plug n play??....

mag9556

Jul 11, 2006
Normally Toyota cars... but urs is carb arh..
actually can adjust right?

Normally Toyota cars... but urs is carb arh..
actually can adjust right?
yeap... but i still need stronger vacuum pressure from FICD to pull the idle load compensator actuator.... the actuator is linked to the carb's throttle lever, which is held back by a spring.... but the spring is too stiff.... current vacuum pressure available only able to pull the throttle lever halfway... but when i blip on the throttle, the actuator pulls all the way back and wont return, thus leaving the engine at vr high rpm...

boyzone

Mar 13, 2005
why not u just add in with motor type FICD? like what Proton injection car use.

hmm... okok... u know how much it will roughly cost??... all toyota FICD the same??... or they have different models??...

mag9556

Jul 11, 2006
Normally will below 100 bucks...
they have 2 model.. one with less place to adjust/screw that adjust less air and another one with a lot of place to adjust or screw...
Try to source around... most wanted thing now... Good Luck...

Plaster

Oct 9, 2008
Sorry for bringing up the thread. But i am facing the same problem. Sky.... can i know how you solve that problem?? Using weber also.. FICD push back when air con on... Did u change another ficd???

waa... why dig my thread up??...how many centuries ago punya hal...weber also sell adi lor...

jin sifoo, me noob mah... sure got alot of questions lor...

yes, change to toyota ficd to control the rpm.... but not vr efficient IMO... max also can minimize the rpm drop abit...

Plaster

Oct 9, 2008
haha sorry lor.. so happen encounter same situation like you ma... somemore you sifu.. Sure ask u lor..

eh sky,
Da toyota FICD is for fuel injection car?? can ngam meh>??? Would it be that the reason why you dump your weber is because of FICD problem which is impossible to solve??

Currently i adjusted the ficd idle screw to have a higher idle when air con is on.. But the idle is unstable.. Fluctuating between 200 rpms...

Maxx

Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
the toyota ficd r very ngam with efi engine.
but for carb not very suitable.
carb engine have a very different vacuum reading compare to efi. maybe bcoz of the design of the carb itself.
thats y it use the actuator thingy to pull/push throttle when fast idle needed.

What is the max Temperature that this pad can withstand ?

How much is the market price now?

The ride is Suzuki Swift 1.5 the pad is for front brake ~

Thanks =)