Fake Accidents!

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
theres a lot of fake accident
when some 1 hit ur car and run, dont stop ur car and inspect the damage, keep on driving, get the car number plate and go to a near by police station and report,

what i heard is a couple was driving their new camry, then a unidentified car knock their car, and speed off,then the driver got down and inspect the damage
without his knowladge, a waja stop behind the couple car and indian guy holding a parang and slash the driver on his hand,and speed off with the driver wife in side, after few km the indian tell the lady to jump out of the car and the car was traveling about 80-90 km, the lady jump out, driver suffer slash wound on his arm, and the lady flesh injuries on her body, both no fatal injuries

this happen in batu tiga shah alam
so beware,for those driving latest car

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
kelvio,
That's why it's a good idea to keep a mini chain gun in the car. When someone fakes and accident, get out of your car with the chain gun and rat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat .

Then call dbkl to clean the blood of the streets. hahaha

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
hehehe....ya la...true true...
ppl nowadays so cibai btol..

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
kelvio,
That's why it's a good idea to keep a mini chain gun in the car. When someone fakes and accident, get out of your car with the chain gun and rat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat .

Then call dbkl to clean the blood of the streets. hahaha
End it with 'ASTALAVISTA.......BAAABE'...

Nah.... DBKL will hope that the rain will clear the bloods......

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
lennon,
I will instead say.... "astalavista ..... babi" hahahahaha If DBKL is so darn lazy, then they better prepare to clean their own blood when their office is being blown to bitx with heaps of C4 explosives.... done by the infamous officer who blew up altantuya.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I don't want to start another thread but since this thing I'm about to post is somewhat about "fake" stuff, I'd just put it together here. This is a fake incident to con people's money. I got it via forwarded e-mail.
==============================="I felt the real need to tell everyone :
A while ago heard that my friend's brother-in law's mother was cheated of 350,000. And today, this thing happened to me, until now, when I think of it, I still feel numb all over. Only difference is that they did not manage to cheat my money.

This afternoon, I was still in the office on my computer when my handphone rang, I picked it up, but no answer on the other side. I hung up, but it rang again, I looked but there was no registered no, I picked up the phone and again no one on line. This happened for many mnay time, I did hear some soft voices of a few man on the other side but could not hear exactly what they are saying. This went on and on, my phone just did not stop ringing. Then I remembered what I read in the newspapers and decided to call home. But I kept calling and could not get through to my house no and no one picked up on my mother's handphone. Meantime, my handphone did not stop ringing. I was getting really worried and finally managed to get through to home and my mother picked up the phone. She was crying and kept asking me where I was. When I told her I was at the office, she would not believe me and I needed to reassure her that yes, I am in the office.

I found out that someone called my mother telling them that I borrowed 120,000 from them and asked her to bring that money immediately for my release. They even had someone screaming at the side pretending to be me "Mum, I am xxxx, come save me quick"… My mother was so scared and the party kept my mother on the line with a lot of rubbish, refusing to let her hang up. Kept telling my mother to prepare the money to save me. Luckily I called home, other wise my mother would have gone to prepare the money.

Please be careful…..
1. The cheaters thought that if they keep calling my handphone, I will feel really annoyed n switch off my handphone then my mother will not be able to contact me.
2. The cheaters must have also kept her on the phone all the time so as not to give her time to call me to confirm my safety.
Please go home and tell your family, so if they meet the same situation, do not worry, do not panic. Call around to check, many phones you can use. If your handphone also ring non-stop like mine, do not switch off your hand phone. Call home immediately to check. Let your family know that you are ok. "

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
for weapons 1st i need this modified 1st... also tell my gf n some frens who are female to get a bra to keep this weapon... of course if u play syphon filter u know what i mean..

YouTube - Syphon Filter Taser

I just love air taser but need to customize to make them fried...

if our low-class show off CSI malaysia (FYI, there is a malaysian CSI series in ASTRO) investigate.. cause of death, electrocuted,

talking about this fake accident it is commonly happening... like HOT CAKES..

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
I don't want to start another thread but since this thing I'm about to post is somewhat about "fake" stuff, I'd just put it together here. This is a fake incident to con people's money. I got it via forwarded e-mail.
==============================="I felt the real need to tell everyone :
A while ago heard that my friend's brother-in law's mother was cheated of 350,000. And today, this thing happened to me, until now, when I think of it, I still feel numb all over. Only difference is that they did not manage to cheat my money.

This afternoon, I was still in the office on my computer when my handphone rang, I picked it up, but no answer on the other side. I hung up, but it rang again, I looked but there was no registered no, I picked up the phone and again no one on line. This happened for many mnay time, I did hear some soft voices of a few man on the other side but could not hear exactly what they are saying. This went on and on, my phone just did not stop ringing. Then I remembered what I read in the newspapers and decided to call home. But I kept calling and could not get through to my house no and no one picked up on my mother's handphone. Meantime, my handphone did not stop ringing. I was getting really worried and finally managed to get through to home and my mother picked up the phone. She was crying and kept asking me where I was. When I told her I was at the office, she would not believe me and I needed to reassure her that yes, I am in the office.

I found out that someone called my mother telling them that I borrowed 120,000 from them and asked her to bring that money immediately for my release. They even had someone screaming at the side pretending to be me "Mum, I am xxxx, come save me quick"… My mother was so scared and the party kept my mother on the line with a lot of rubbish, refusing to let her hang up. Kept telling my mother to prepare the money to save me. Luckily I called home, other wise my mother would have gone to prepare the money.

Please be careful…..
1. The cheaters thought that if they keep calling my handphone, I will feel really annoyed n switch off my handphone then my mother will not be able to contact me.
2. The cheaters must have also kept her on the phone all the time so as not to give her time to call me to confirm my safety.
Please go home and tell your family, so if they meet the same situation, do not worry, do not panic. Call around to check, many phones you can use. If your handphone also ring non-stop like mine, do not switch off your hand phone. Call home immediately to check. Let your family know that you are ok. "
bro satria sorry to hear that... this pricks only know how to fool people... worst no offence i tell u... tell got ur info from the gman bcoz gman sells info to people.. like example when i applied for my UPU... somehow all this weird colleges were calling me... i asked them how they got the info.. their reply.. "from the gman, bcoz ur UPU has failed to be accepted,"

many of my juniors n fren are victim...

i remembered i learn in University n college my lecturers even say.. "ur information must have been sold, and it always happen to anyone, even myself,"

about ur part, i remembered one impolite idiot wanteed to talked to my bro who not around at home.. he was askin me is he around.. i said NO politely.. he just put down the phone instead of me askin him who was he??...

worst latest i got was some arab guy (he doesnt know how to speak arabic english).. damn them..

Last edited:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
driftkingii,
Yeah, I'm sorry to hear stuff like that too. It seems that malaysia has a tendency to have a high rates for scams, crimes and stuff like that. I just can't understand why ain't the govt or authorities doing anything about it. Those bunch of dumb farks.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
It would not surprise me if the cops were in on some of these cases. I've heard of incidences where robbers share their loot with the cops to keep them at bay. Next time you see a squad car driving slowly by your house, think twice about feeling safe. They may be scoping your house out for their scum 'colleagues'. Is this totally out of the question? I think not. As it is, they do almost anything for money eh?

If the really wanted to combat crime, they could. Why setup roadblocks to catch people on mobile phones or without seatbelts on? Would these men not be of better service to the public patrolling the streets preventing the real criminals from committing crimes? Is not wearing a seatbelt such a serious offence that it's given priority over catching mugger or rapists? Why do they do it then? I can think of a couple of reasons:

a) They don't have to move their lazy overweight asses about
b) Us drivers can afford to feed and clothe them

In short, they would rather not earn their money. They would prefer to chose the easiest way of 'stealing' money from the public.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Duke Red,
I asked the same questions too. hahaha PDRM has earned themselves quite a name, eh? hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Continued

Ok so now you've installed your air filter, changed your exhaust and still have bucket loads of cash to spend, what's next?

Personally I would recommend something that requires very little maintenance and doesn't take much time to install, so I'd suggest to work on the chassis or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience