any drifter from penang or butterworth ?

eg6_penang

Known Member
Dec 8, 2006
waa..just surf team virus webpage..hurm..no contact detail lar bro... aha..new car only lar....i drive ke70 buruks la ....

4zie : penang area mana?

speedoSTAR2099

Known Member
Sep 1, 2004
Penang
4zie & eg6_penang : bro, relax....old school cars are on the way...film still in development :biggrin: . Will update the image page with old school cars asap....Don't worry...Me also old school car fanatic....

aschan : thankz for the info bro....will definitely check them out....

speedoSTAR2099

Known Member
Sep 1, 2004
Penang
videos and event details will be uploaded soon....cheers!~

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site
waa...new car only...where old skool car??????hehe....
waa..just surf team virus webpage..hurm..no contact detail lar bro... aha..new car only lar....i drive ke70 buruks la ....

4zie & eg6_penang : bro, relax....old school cars are on the way...film still in development :biggrin: . Will update the image page with old school cars asap....Don't worry...Me also old school car fanatic....

aschan : thankz for the info bro....will definitely check them out....
videos and event details will be uploaded soon....cheers!~

Guys, its all my fault, I did not provide speedostar enuf info to get all the pics and videos uploaded at once. I just finished updating the captions and video links.Our webmaster speedostar will update it as soon as he reads my email, Sorry Fauzi, i drive an old school too, just want to save the best for the last....:)

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site

Bro...website is still under construction, Most but not all of the links will be active by today afternoon. Thanks

speedoSTAR2099

Known Member
Sep 1, 2004
Penang
Team Virus website updated with old school car pics and July 22 batu kawan drift event video....and with contacts provided :biggrin:

Many thanks to Kugan....

speedoSTAR2099

Known Member
Sep 1, 2004
Penang
visit us at teamvirus.org

eg6_penang

Known Member
Dec 8, 2006
thanx man.....maybe i'll meet u next event....rite now my car in paint shop.....meet only lar..dunno how to drift la

LeChuCk

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
Guys, its all my fault, I did not provide speedostar enuf info to get all the pics and videos uploaded at once. I just finished updating the captions and video links.Our webmaster speedostar will update it as soon as he reads my email, Sorry Fauzi, i drive an old school too, just want to save the best for the last....:)
haha..sorry bro i forgot to bring camera...all grainy 2.0 and 3.2 MP quality..next time will remember yeah...when's d next event?