SuperGT 2007 - Race Day - Hottest ever!

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
benny kept his camera hidden most of the time mah, miss khoo was watching :) lol hahahah... i have some too, will post it up soon heheheh

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
eh, where are the ones with the close-ups on body parts ?? hahaha must share share also lah.

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
but your zoom lens had the most extensions bro !! :) hahahah.... benny's one come out from no where - now u see now u dun ! :)

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
weihan: dunno if u were there when i took these shots... u remember how far i was rite? muahhaah... i still remember when this rq bent over... and as all of us also 'dip lower' d body guard signalled us to all stand up.. mauhahaha

celaka betul

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The next time you’re yacking away on your ultra high-tech, state of the art hands free kit consider this; a person using a hands free device is four times more likely to crash.

It was also found that drivers talking on either hand-held or hands-free mobile phones have an average reaction time that is 30 per cent slower than drunk drivers and an astonishing 50 per cent slower reaction time than sober drivers. This was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience