'Mythelogy' lightened crank pulley Promo

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

'Mythelogy' lightened crank pulley Promo

yo bro.im driving a 4g13p siemens ecu...do you have the pulleys for this model ??

sorry i'm a bit left out... i'm currently driving waja mme with s4ph... wondering where 2 get my hands on those lightened crank pulleys. living in ampang...

so far not yet in marker got 2nd hand pulley for waja coz they just recently installed!

we are arranging a group buy deal for all honda 1.5 jazz/city... so far need 3 more buyer... interested buyer can pm me... READY STOCK NW!

for your info... this is last batch of honda 1.5 jazz.city selling at RM550 only... Group buy of 5 pulley will b FREE installation...

whoever interested call me at 0122339132 or pm me...! thanks for support!

hi bro,

aplogies if i maybe asking the same question already posted before... (sorry ah lazy check bek).... but was wondering that with the lightened pulley.... the gains are as stated by you on the Page 1, nonetheless, as i have been told that with the lightened pulley there would be a certain setback that the user will encouter... as with all other mods i guess... i.e. to gain something you have to give something in return....

to check with you, what are the drawbacks... or more accurately what are the changes that the user may experience (i.e. less favourable ones as compared to the gains u listed down). Remember hearing that with a lighter pulley going up hill becomes more difficult as the rpm drops faster due to the non existance of inertia.

Appreciate if you could clarify on this and to wat extend the loss in power while going up hill, e.g. will i be literally crawling up genting highland??? Appreciate also if guys who bought, installed and running the pulley on your cars to give your feedback.

Thank you for your time and assitance, am just trying to weigh the advantages and drawbacks (if any) before deciding to get one. Oh btw, i drive a putra with a MMC 4G93 engine (not 4G93P), am unsure if the size of the pulley would be different.

rgds

any chance if a version for the hyundai matrix is out yet?

bro for vtec b16a got ah??? pm me ok

hyundai matrix & vtec b16a not yet bro... sorry to inform that!

bro, anything for waja 1.6 A now?
looking forward to have one, thanks!

LATEST UPDATE! 4G91, 92, 93 pulley

Stock will b in within a weeks time... READY STOCK 13th March 2007... LIMITED UNITS ONLY! INTERESTED so contact me 0122339132 or pm me. thanks!

Our heartfelt wishes to our Japanese friends at the Tuning Sports Japan 2007 in Suzuka with their Noblesse Tuned Honda Fit driven by the CEO himself.

DEMOCARS RACE EVENT:
1st: EMC TD04 Turbo Vitz
2nd: NOBLESSE Fit
3rd: J's Racing Fit

watch this! overtook J's Racing Fit so fast! NOT THE CHICKS BUT VIDEO!
click here MYTHELOGY - ' Lightened Performance '

Last edited:
Isn't this Mitsubishi Evolution 3 (4G63T) Crank pulley available? Pls let me know if available...Thanks.....

That make 2 Matrix owners asking...hope there is a crank pulley from your end.

READY STOCK for honda jazz, city, toyota vios, proton gen2, 4g15 & 4g93 and perodua MyVi & avanza

hi bro,

aplogies if i maybe asking the same question already posted before... (sorry ah lazy check bek).... but was wondering that with the lightened pulley.... the gains are as stated by you on the Page 1, nonetheless, as i have been told that with the lightened pulley there would be a certain setback that the user will encouter... as with all other mods i guess... i.e. to gain something you have to give something in return....

to check with you, what are the drawbacks... or more accurately what are the changes that the user may experience (i.e. less favourable ones as compared to the gains u listed down). Remember hearing that with a lighter pulley going up hill becomes more difficult as the rpm drops faster due to the non existance of inertia.

Appreciate if you could clarify on this and to wat extend the loss in power while going up hill, e.g. will i be literally crawling up genting highland??? Appreciate also if guys who bought, installed and running the pulley on your cars to give your feedback.

Thank you for your time and assitance, am just trying to weigh the advantages and drawbacks (if any) before deciding to get one. Oh btw, i drive a putra with a MMC 4G93 engine (not 4G93P), am unsure if the size of the pulley would be different.

rgds

i would like to know about it too... and is there any T7 mythelogy pulley?

Last edited:
i would like to know about it too... and is there any T7 mythelogy pulley?

we do have for 4g93...

cRuZ1011... for the concern of drawback... i haven't counter since i was first using this pulley... for myself.. i always up & down genting i don;t feel i face any difficulty to climb up compare to before... even i tested to fraser hill with my members also installed this pulley... he didn't complain... so for me... it was ok...

lennnostra... all mythelogy pulley made by T6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom