wiper

silverwave

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
i have a pair of Bosch wipers for my satria. i think it is time to change, but i heard that just the rubber part can be changed. anyone know the price and where is the shop around subang?

one more thing, if i plan to buy a silicone rubber blade, can it be fitted for the Bosch wiper now? or i need to buy the whole silicone wiper?

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
hey silverware , i don't think you need to rebuy the whole thing again because silicone wiper can just plug and play .I applogize if the information i supply is wrong , because im using bosch wiper previously but now its silicon wiper so i have no problem that u mention. just my 2cents

Last edited:

silverwave

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
hey silverware , i don't think you need to rebuy the whole thing again because silicone wiper can just plug and play .I applogize if the information i supply is wrong , because im using bosch wiper previously but now its silicon wiper so i have no problem that u mention. just my 2cents
u mean u bought a silicone refill and fixed it on an existing bosch wiper? how much is it?

Lean

Oct 30, 2006
KL
hmm , yea silver..just bought the silicone wiper it self and attach to it only.nothing need to do to it..

silverwave

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
hmm , yea silver..just bought the silicone wiper it self and attach to it only.nothing need to do to it..
may i know the price? thx for ur reply so far. :)

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
bosch wiper is goodd... rubber tahan longer than cap ayam one.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
What is the sympthoms that you have to change your wiper?

I have been using mine for 2 years and it still wipes fine with some lil 'maintainence'.. Can use this long wan ar?

adornis

Known Member
May 1, 2005

to silverware,

I bought a DIY silicon wiper at eneos 1U, im not sure about the price, buts it has no brand and its very cheap..if im not mistaken, last year, i bought a pair for less then RM30. good luck bro..oh ya 1 thing, silicon wiper tend to make "squiky" sound if the rain is not so heavy and u use the wiper.

silverwave

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
What is the sympthoms that you have to change your wiper?

I have been using mine for 2 years and it still wipes fine with some lil 'maintainence'.. Can use this long wan ar?
mine is 2 years also, but it does not wipe clean. thought of using silicone blade this time. rainy weather also daily.

silverwave

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
to silverware,

I bought a DIY silicon wiper at eneos 1U, im not sure about the price, buts it has no brand and its very cheap..if im not mistaken, last year, i bought a pair for less then RM30. good luck bro..oh ya 1 thing, silicon wiper tend to make "squiky" sound if the rain is not so heavy and u use the wiper.
u bought the whole wiper or just the rubber piece? is there a warranty?

silverwave

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
bosch wiper is goodd... rubber tahan longer than cap ayam one.
agreed. lasted for 2 yrs. but i need to know where i can find a good wiper shop around subang? any idea?

Lean

Oct 30, 2006
KL
hmm , Im not sure about the area around subang jaya because im staying in PJ. =).For me , my silicone wiper still gives me a very good wipe when it rains. Btw , my silicone wiper uses more than a year already and it doesn't squeek when it wipes in heavy rains .For your info , i bought mine in my neighbours Shop at Kota Damansara.

silverwave

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
hmm , Im not sure about the area around subang jaya because im staying in PJ. =).For me , my silicone wiper still gives me a very good wipe when it rains. Btw , my silicone wiper uses more than a year already and it doesn't squeek when it wipes in heavy rains .For your info , i bought mine in my neighbours Shop at Kota Damansara.
hey bro, u keep on telling me everything bout the wiper except the price... hehe :p

Lean

Oct 30, 2006
KL
sorry man , Forgotten to mention the price .I bought it around Rm 60...=)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:smile: ..i just change my stock turbin to AR60 twin blade type..but the prob is..its seems like my fuel pump cannot support enough fuel...so , anybody can help me what the cost of gtr fuel pump @ others suitable pump & the cost...pls assume me as a newbee in the turbo world, btw the machine is rb20det/manual...tolong ye abang 2X.. :dancing2:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience