any drifter from penang or butterworth ?

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
guys..when got clinic...i wan see doctor...but i dun hv car woo..

hehe...hope can join u all ...im back to penang d!!

stay tuned bro ..... the next clinic is under going, will inform u guys here. for those seldom online members u can pm me ur contact number and i'll arrange the contact. :angel_smile:

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
recent news ..... today sp place kena sapu by police, all cars and driver gather at police station. what a sad ....... hmmm
Not too sure about the police station part. The place got too much attention of the locals..and the crowd was as big as in D1 batu kawan. Thats how it got the attention of the police.

Personally I feel that it is very well organized. Its a routine weekly drift sessions with all the old skul drift cars. They had a big compound and audiences were seated far away from the cars...Drivers were very organized with properly done cars...no mad dog driving...There were about 20 drift cars...personal jeep bringing water to spray on the floor...very safe i would say..

The police started to kacau the place first, then later on after some arguments, i think the police werent too happy and tapau those guys back to police station.

Its a pity really...if u guys have the time, should have a look at the event. Properly organized everyweek... And best part is anybody with proper set up can learn to drift there.

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
S1997 : nope i strongly wont agree with ur point !!!!

1. the place was not safe as u say.
2. the event was not been organize probaly, the traffic was so dangerous.
3. the crowd was better than D1, did u think that is good sign ?
4. D1 is a proper track and event why when batu kawan time no much ppl go there ? isin't northern drifter more support illegal drifting ?
5. did u feel that the carpark big enough ?
6. u here to told ppl go there for a look, dun u think that u actually making more crowd ? making some sensitive ppl attention ??? i believe alot of us here know this news earlier!!!!
sorry S1997 .... i was not means to flame u but i feel i need to correct ur mind. u can ignore me if u feel uncomfortable. good luck to u bro.

for all drifters ....well it just my personal 2 cents, my frens was inside the case.... its not pitty, its exprerience what i can say. u throw the peanut and u get the monkey, i've been told that day was actualy kena cucuk. however, i'm not means support or not support illegal drifitng, therefore the person who organize this not means no good or perfect but he lack of some exprerience. what i want to say here , its actually a good start for northern drifters and i believe it will improve and grow in 1 day and i cant wait for the day.

well it just my 2 cents la .... u guys can go drift.com.my to have view ... it under video and gallery section , see what ppl give advice and suggestion .... the more advice we gain the more we improve ... u guys agree with this ? maybe i'm worong also la ..... cheers northern drifters.

Last edited:

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
yoo kei office...u r the man...really aa..SP y sapu..2nite aa..yeee..i din go out...hehe.....

btw kei office....u using wat car to drfit..so normally car problem where to service?? coz i might need to get a drift car....u got lubang??

wooi u did read newspapper meh .... even kl also got it in the paper !!!! i answer phone also tired liao, everyone call up to care for this case, but thx god ..... my fren all ok !!! me using what car ? hehehe old car nia la .... i normaly send my car to kl service or mod !!!! u want lubang ? :confused_smile: how old are u now ..... married oledi ar kikikiki where got so many lubang .... okok serious .... what is ur budjet ???? u want turbo or NA ?

Last edited:

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
ooo...i think i cant support a notebook price laa..hhe..RM5k.....if can better with a good engine...coz im not good in MODing engine....if any problem..i tak kan....tiap tiap kali go KL...sumore drfit car cant really drive on road to KL.....

hey guys..btw...where is the place in sp u all drift>???

ooo i dono...i heard all MOD car kena aa...yerr....i just installed HID in my car ler...haha...i scare also...ermmm...dun care...BE a MAN...hahaha

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
S1997 : nope i strongly wont agree with ur point !!!!

1. the place was not safe as u say.
2. the event was not been organize probaly, the traffic was so dangerous.
3. the crowd was better than D1, did u think that is good sign ?
4. D1 is a proper track and event why when batu kawan time no much ppl go there ? isin't northern drifter more support illegal drifting ?
5. did u feel that the carpark big enough ?
6. u here to told ppl go there for a look, dun u think that u actually making more crowd ? making some sensitive ppl attention ??? i believe alot of us here know this news earlier!!!!
sorry S1997 .... i was not means to flame u but i feel i need to correct ur mind. u can ignore me if u feel uncomfortable. good luck to u bro.
Its not the matter of flaming or not. Its just a matter of discussion :regular_smile:

Well...im looking at a diff point of view. As far as kedah is concerned, we are very lack of properly organize spots for motorspots. And because of that, everything has to end up in very illegal way. Example, Ppl will whack their cars in residential area or main streets.

What I am saying here is that, COMPARATIVELY, with our own previous scenarios, we have now step forward and doing some addtional precautions. We used to have worse before this.

Of course, we may be far away from your safety standards of a real drifting events. Please bear in mind that we have already move forward. From Very Illegal to slightly illegal / slightly legal, from NO SAFETY MEASURES to slight safety measures. From the main streets to empty spots, from home used vehicles to roll caged machines....from people walk / driving in the race track to a place where the audiences are kept some distance away from the cars....

Well, to me, these are improvements.

I am not encouraging / discouraging ppl to go to this place. I feel that it is great for those ppl who are already there to see and understand that, there must be safety standards in motorspots.. Roll cages, ppl staying away from the track, etc etc.... It is a good start for ppl to start thinking the safe way.

That of course is still not up to the D1 safety standard, but its a very good start.

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
kei-office, S1997:
Hey guys both of u guys just giving some personal thinking and idea. Both of u is giving a good thinking. But this is also my personal thinking. What am i going to say is:-

1) If how u bang on the spectators?
2) R u going to face the law?

This is the main point of the safety wise. But u guys all can think urself maybe this way or that way. Sometimes discipline also very important. Just like Batu Kawan, arn't there is a good place to do practise? But some guys which dont follow the rules or discipline then bang on the lamp post after chao like no other people business then how? Some people who 1 2 make practise no more place to do. Do they concern about other people?Just tell me!!!!!!

DOnt just bang people here or there some people just giving their thinking aren't they good or bad??????

Talk so much also no used as long as u guys used ur own eyes and see when there got legal event running there were how many people take part???

For my side what i seee now is some part of people more support on illegal then legal. I more support on legal not bcoz im pussy is just thinking duno facing all the law charge.

KUGAN seems like u dive kinda long time dee....come come give some comment!!! Next event let me sit in ur car lehh.....HEHEHE

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
I feel some 1 will going to bang me....but nvm just giving some advice coz when some 1 face the problem that time the only he knows. IS what like "Who eat the chilli who will feel the hot"

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
S1997 : u got the wrong meaning bro ..... i din mean the event not good and compare with D1 !!!!! where alos the same , will pass the illegal only get the legal !!!! eeer i duno how to explain but when u become drifter time u will know :_: !!! sp events was rocks ...... myself was so excited when saw they whacking there, the feeling was so hapy when saw so many new life coming out!!!!

anywhere northern drifter cheers

mike xtreme

Nov 4, 2005
dont need to c the news le... but if ur really interesred u can find it in kuang hwa website

mike xtreme

Nov 4, 2005
S1997 : u got the wrong meaning bro ..... i din mean the event not good and compare with D1 !!!!! where alos the same , will pass the illegal only get the legal !!!! eeer i duno how to explain but when u become drifter time u will know :_: !!! sp events was rocks ...... myself was so excited when saw they whacking there, the feeling was so hapy when saw so many new life coming out!!!!

anywhere northern drifter cheers
S1997 : when u got the real experience oni start to tell ppl wats safe n wats not ok...its quite dangerous at times during the SP drift n its the truth...no motorsports is safe...anyway they change the venue already so tough luck to find them...anyway did u ever drift b4?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This happened last Saturday night in front of Institut Jantung Negara. This bastard who was driving the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera, was racing with a Porsche, lost control of the Lambo and crashed into a Proton Wira. The guy in the Wira was stuck in the car with broken legs (could see his tulang) and broken hands. Bomba had to cut the Wira door to get the guy out. Watch the video and read the description.

YouTube - Lamborghini...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience