"Club:Male" Mens only!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Norika, lets breath some fresh hamsap air to it........Huuuuuuuuuuuuuu....

guys and girls,
don't forget about the motto of this thread?

copy from thread starter.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/general-talk/31129-club-male-mens-only.html#post638088
No gals, No Gay, No Planta, No religions, No politics, No spitting, No Smoking & No boring for this tread!!!

Lets start tok kok, tok bout night life, clubbing, Kiu Kai, 1 9 stand, Breakfast's gal, lesbian, gang-bang, 3P, 4-9P, nen nen, panties, Bra, Uniform, school gals, ML Skill, where to hav fun, pricing's matter, the best place for get wild.......all bout gals & Chicks........sharing is caring.......:D ehehehehehe

er smoking not men related meh ? or is there a hidden meaning to it like planta ?

er smoking not men related meh ? or is there a hidden meaning to it like planta ?
planta,the first time i heard it was during a honda/zth TT...
we were in atmosphere that time,then one of the member frame me for touching his ass,thus,i was named the planta king for quite sometime...
hahaha
which basically means gay...
it can be in the form of wat u produce,or wat u use...

muahahha, the planta king!!!

hey sorry all bor potong stim abit ... i'm a newbie in this club.. nice to meet u guys.. lol

same as me still virgin...but how bout having sex with ur hand ? hahaha...consider still virgin or not??

umm.. every1 claim 2 be a virgin..:rolleyes:
hai um hai wor??..:tongue:

hmm where do u guys dl hams movies frm?
dunwan to use the P word....ahaha

Ermm...normally get those hams from friends..juz copy only..hehehe:X-: I got a friend with full loaded of hamtai with so many categories!!!

P/S : Japan AV "Sora Aoi" is the perfect satisfaction!!! muahahaha:_: :_: :_: