owners club kancil..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hi there,

anyone here ever faced this problem?

My car when the air-con timing change,will have sound "tak tak tak"below the blower...air-con timing ecu(look like ecu can adjust aircon timing one).Already try take another change it,still same the problem.Headache with that sound already....what is the problem ya?Timing?Air-con sensor?

hope any sifu can help me or intro some expert air-con shop to me...:(

yours is 660 or 850? my 660 also have the same sound like "tak tak tak" long time ago, when the air-cond on, you can't hear clearly, but air-cond off, lound and clear.

But this sound is not related with air-cond system. This sound is came from inigtion coil, most of the 660 got this kind of sound. To reduce the sound, add the double side tape (sponge type) behind the inigtion coil (face to the fire-wall).

About the air-cond control unit, this unit allow you control to cut-off compressor compress, during which RPM range. Normal this setting is set to minimum, allow the compressor work any range of RPM, except when you full throtle and engine in heavy load.

Hope this can help you PonG

yours is 660 or 850? my 660 also have the same sound like "tak tak tak" long time ago, when the air-cond on, you can't hear clearly, but air-cond off, lound and clear.

But this sound is not related with air-cond system. This sound is came from inigtion coil, most of the 660 got this kind of sound. To reduce the sound, add the double side tape (sponge type) behind the inigtion coil (face to the fire-wall).
About the air-cond control unit, this unit allow you control to cut-off compressor compress, during which RPM range. Normal this setting is set to minimum, allow the compressor work any range of RPM, except when you full throtle and engine in heavy load.

Hope this can help you PonG
My car is 660.Recently the sound very louder...i hate this sound.Yesterday back from seremban..all the way...:confused_smile:

Mind one is on air-cond will hear sound tak tak tak below the dashboard from air-cond control unit there.When off it,no more sound.

Izzit this regrading with timing issue?The res line word i not really understand how to do that.

Thank for your help....

Hmmm, well better send your car for a check up, I know one sifu expert in air-cond system, if you want I can send you the phone number, he well go to your place to do the rest. ^_^ OK?

I ask the sifu, he say may be there is something fall in to the blower, and cause the "tak tak sound", where is your location??

Brother cartoon....already settle my problem..is my FICD kong.....is for control vacuum...air-cond controller once...ETC.....:Not_Impressed:

That is great ^_^!!!

Ya...send to my friend workshop..he just doing k-car once...all kancil turbo and kelisa turbo....ask him,he ask me find one ficd fixed and try...that all...=.="""

Problem settle....

hallliiieewwww there.....finnaly..after log time hilang now im back.
whats the hot topic now?
where ppl that i knw?still alive or not?
sorry guys hilang for so long.

Topic arr.....? no idea wor... -_-

Hey sekigun, you already change engine ar?? I saw you post your old staff for sale wor ^_^~!

Topic arr.....? no idea wor... -_-

Hey sekigun, you already change engine ar?? I saw you post your old staff for sale wor ^_^~!

ummm...ummm..u think?just an 660 than can "bersin" only...
wheres everyone?balik kampung raya aldee ah?
eh,do drop by my post at market place,gt sme stuff to let go.now only left the air intake..who ahh last time ask me where to do n he wanted the intake

okok...i got 1 ques...
wats u all use for lub?...
both na n l2...
wanna research wats better...

Orr..... you mean your apexi air filter ar? ^_^ search the thread lah, ask him to buy it lor ^_^

noo...not the ait filter..
this one

DSC00517.jpg

bro seki long time not here change engine d. haha. ur apexi air filter u dun want to sell? still using it? ok o not the filter? i want to change my air filter weder apexi or k&n. which one is better? anyone got any knowledge or experience using this 2 brand air filter? happy new year to all that celebrate it.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom