quiet confuse!!

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
To all sifus...Happy chinese new year guys..i've few question bout my unaswerable question..Recently, my EG4 i install with b16a..Now, a lil upgrade with b20b.. I wonder how much the powerproduce with this kind of block??Instead of that i've install the apexi neo, adj campulley, fuel regulator n clutch..So, how much it will produce and can this engine tapau the mitsu engine??-Asdy-

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
A mitsu engine at 1.2bar with 250++whp at wheel on a satria body?
Or a mitsu EVO 7 engine with 442whp on an evo body? <-- (random samples, not related to those that still exist, or blown engine already..hehehe...)

I don't think so :P

Unless you want to drag with him to see whose engine DOESN'T blow first, then you might be contender, if you're not running 86/87mm pistons :P

B20B power output ranges from below 200whp to well over 260whp, depending how you built it.

There are fast turbo cars, and there are slow turbo cars...then there's the NA variants of turbo cars. If you mean the stock GSR NA.. that waste of petrol to prove something.. I don't think can even be called competition.

Last edited:

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
To all sifus...Happy chinese new year guys..i've few question bout my unaswerable question..Recently, my EG4 i install with b16a..Now, a lil upgrade with b20b.. I wonder how much the powerproduce with this kind of block??Instead of that i've install the apexi neo, adj campulley, fuel regulator n clutch..So, how much it will produce and can this engine tapau the mitsu engine??-Asdy-
May i know which workshop built your engine ? and what crank do you use,,? The power depends on these bottom setup.

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Engine built up 4k++
Toda cam set 3k++
Toda adj campulley 1k
Toda clutch 2k++
Toda header 2k++
emanage 1k++
Aboved price is very cheap for a basic setup,,comparing to 1 builder here that charge 14k for "everything stock" no cams no nothing. Only paired with type r intake and xtractor. But it secretly will rev out until 11,000rpm:shades_smile: so for cams and such can do later.

No todak,,no serpoon,,no Jun. But basic setup can do 11k rpm,,,.:secret:

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
dunno .... stock standard B18CR 170hp to 174hp
yup, but b18c + cams,intake and exhaust mods, management can net 190.. I think more than one B18C EK already proves that fact.

A standard B20B won't have high peak horsepower, but it does have a lot of torque on the low end.

evoX2

1,000 RPM
May 11, 2005
KCH
B20B can produce hp till higher rpm than B18C?

11k rpm need spoon meter cluster already lor! :_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.

Im looking at Clifford, Viper and Commando.
Most important feature for me is 2-way, shock sensor and starter kill.
I dont need remote start since its merely a luxury but not a necessity though the brands above carry this feature.

What d'ya think?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience