vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ok, then i bet its using the slim design plugs. check online how much the price, its been very2 long since i use Iridium.
I got mine (for campro) for just slightly more than Platinum that time.
Iridium is much2 more expensive than Platinum but for me its not worth the extra cost.
I use Iridium before also. Denso brand around RM160 then a friend got for me staff price at RM140. Even though Iridium suppose to last longer but in VR it blew both sets after a short use. But when use Platinum last a very long time......hahhahahhahahha

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
I use Iridium before also. Denso brand around RM160 then a friend got for me staff price at RM140. Even though Iridium suppose to last longer but in VR it blew both sets after a short use. But when use Platinum last a very long time......hahhahahhahahha
Different car different type of situation I guess?

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
I think u should compare the price of platinum and iridium before u decide.
I will go for platinum as i will diy the job and its very friendly to my pocket. removing the intake (if required) is a simple job which i can handle thus labor cost is 0 for me.
I also wanted to diy myself is possible.
Had see on YouTube how to remove spark plug on Gk5 jazz,the space is quite tight because the coil pack is behind not like civic fb coil pack is in the front very easy to change.
Haha haha haha

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Not same price? I bought the slimmer type for my tiggo, Platinum type RM45 , the bigger type for VR also RM45 last time....
Well like my campro oso use slightly slimmer but still normal rakyat marhaen plugs and price is like the one on my Pajero. with modern cars, when its slimmer, most of the time its laser iridium and laser will burn a hole in yr wallet.

If i recall correctly older plugs are using size 17 socket before slightly slimmer one using size 16. Now its size 14 socket, this is what i exp on campro CFE. i got to buy one magnetic deep socket around RM20++ just to get the plugs out.

This shows how low tech our cars are compared to even the Jazz...hahahah.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I also wanted to diy myself is possible.
Had see on YouTube how to remove spark plug on Gk5 jazz,the space is quite tight because the coil pack is behind not like civic fb coil pack is in the front very easy to change.
Haha haha haha
No need youtube...someone here advised me 'to remove whatever it is in your way' when i ask how to remove something a few years ago.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Remove is easy
Install back to original that part is what is scared about. Later an extra nut & bolt came out then mati lahhh ini kali
not that hard la. Do what I do - take pictures as you remove so it's easy to refer when you put back.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
not that hard la. Do what I do - take pictures as you remove so it's easy to refer when you put back.
My VR, Hyundai and even Chery SUV is simple, all from the top, nothing blocking. Old school best....hahaha
However, the forester flat 4 will be tough to do......lol

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
These few day keep seeing alot of ppl kena saman because of their exhaust and other bla bla bla

Wanna know except changing back to stock no other options already?

If modified one confirm kena tangkap?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
These few day keep seeing alot of ppl kena saman because of their exhaust and other bla bla bla

Yup, that is what I heard too........:banghead:

minibeany

500 RPM

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya

some even said that bigger rim than also stock going to kena... haiz... cari makan lor...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Last time I also kena because of my number plate although I didn't chg it but you know lahh want cari makan.
He want makan $$$ but my wallet only left Rm20 I say if you want you take it,if not open saman lohhhh.hahahahhahahaha

Lastly he take the rm20
Haha haha haha haha

bro... you wanna flaunt the laws you better be prepared to pay the fines lor. Number plate is a buta kena type of saman la.

With the exhaust, if it's not ridiculous looking, not loud and doesn't look like a 4" outlet usually they won't kacau. You wanna go BRAAAHHHHHH PLEPPLEPPLEP BRAAAAAAAH everywhere you go sure will kena la. Or if your tip looks like it's hiding a 50mm caliber muzzle, sure will kena also, but if it makes no noise, can just tell the jokers that it's just a tip bagi cantik saja. hehe.

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
bro... you wanna flaunt the laws you better be prepared to pay the fines lor. Number plate is a buta kena type of saman la.

With the exhaust, if it's not ridiculous looking, not loud and doesn't look like a 4" outlet usually they won't kacau. You wanna go BRAAAHHHHHH PLEPPLEPPLEP BRAAAAAAAH everywhere you go sure will kena la. Or if your tip looks like it's hiding a 50mm caliber muzzle, sure will kena also, but if it makes no noise, can just tell the jokers that it's just a tip bagi cantik saja. hehe.
For my jazz one still can argue abit la
My wira...I had change to s flow to reduce sound already but still quite loud 78~80db like that

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,
Currently hv juz done my 35000km servicing using Mobil 1
hv read thread saying if used this oil
we Don't need to mix with other type of oil.
anyone hv experience using above combination.
Thanx B)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience