vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
normal la. All the shipping ports are in KL, then from port klang (mostly) move to JB or Pg.. sure more expensive lor.

Or does Jb have a shipping port too?
JB have port but the importers are all in PJ/KL thus the goods comes to Port Klang.......lol

Reactions: Izso

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Off topic juz to ask anyone know the price for Iridium spark plug for Jazz Gk5?
Juz now go to spare part shop ask price. He say is rm300+ and I was quite shock. Is this kinda price normal for Honda car?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Off topic juz to ask anyone know the price for Iridium spark plug for Jazz Gk5?
Juz now go to spare part shop ask price. He say is rm300+ and I was quite shock. Is this kinda price normal for Honda car?
Its not about Honda.
Its about the type of plugs ( not brand or iridium/platinum ).
What i observed is that modern car have slimmer plugs like the laser iridium used in camro cfe engine. It cost much2 more than the bigger type used on older cars.

wait...is yours idsi engine or vtec?

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Its not about Honda.
What i observed is that modern car have slimmer plugs like the laser iridium used in camro cfe engine. It cost much2 more than the bigger type used on older cars.

I vtec type

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I vtec type
Ok, then i bet its using the slim design plugs. check online how much the price, its been very2 long since i use Iridium.
I got mine (for campro) for just slightly more than Platinum that time.
Iridium is much2 more expensive than Platinum but for me its not worth the extra cost.

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Ok, then i bet its using the slim design plugs. check online how much the price, its been very2 long since i use Iridium.
I got mine (for campro) for just slightly more than Platinum that time.
Iridium is much2 more expensive than Platinum but for me its not worth the extra cost.
I was thinking to get the SGT 3X spark plug
Cost around Rm100 something
The one I say was like laser iridium I think normal iridium should be more cheaper.

What is the difference btw?
Iridium & Laser iridium

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
The one I say was like laser iridium I think normal iridium should be more cheaper.

Iridium & Laser iridium
life span....

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka

Iridium & Laser iridium
on a stock engine, almost no difference.
Iridium last longer than platinum and if not mistaken laser iridium last slightly longer than iridium.

from my experience using platinum and iridium on stock engine i can confirmed that platinum give smoother engine feeling over stock normal plugs. However i could not feel any difference between iridium and platinum. so, my logic will be if its hard to change your plugs like in a perdana V6 or idsi engine? then iridium might be worth it as u save labour cost in the long run.

Reactions: Izso

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
on a stock engine, almost no difference.
Iridium last longer than platinum and if not mistaken laser iridium last slightly longer than iridium.

from my experience using platinum and iridium on stock engine i can confirmed that platinum give smoother engine feeling over stock normal plugs. However i could not feel any difference between iridium and platinum. so, my logic will be if its hard to change your plugs like in a perdana V6 or idsi engine? then iridium might be worth it as u save labour cost in the long run.
Ok, because the car I bought until now haven't change the spark plug and the mileage is coming to 100k soon So I was thinking to change it on the next service.

My jazz juz some mild mod only.
Juz header,downpipe,mid bullet and a s flow
Works filter thats it.
Was planning to get a K20 coil pack & a 55mm throttle body and a ecu remap and I am done for the car. Haha haha

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Was planning to get a K20 coil pack & a 55mm throttle body and a ecu remap and I am done for the car. Haha haha
Uh.... why? Bigger spark and more air but your fueling enough ah? Whats your stock TB size? Too large and you'll have problems driving on low throttle input.

Works filter thats it.
Wait... downpipe? You got a turbo?

edit - oh you bypassed catcon? How'd you resolve the O2 situation

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Uh.... why? Bigger spark and more air but your fueling enough ah? Whats your stock TB size? Too large and you'll have problems driving on low throttle input.

Wait... downpipe? You got a turbo?
Stock is 50mm so up to 55mm is ok.
For the coil pack part need to research more (remap might help?

No lah because for Jazz have 2 section
The Header & downpipe <<<that is what they call lah
Not the turbo down pipe
Haha haha ha

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Stock is 50mm so up to 55mm is ok.
For the coil pack part need to research more (remap might help?
I wouldn't bother with the coil pack la. Unless you want to buy new? Used one you don't know how much life left in them and there's two types of K20 coils, both of which are expensive. If you insist on changing COP, consider the 1NZ (Vios) one. It's much cheaper and plenty of available stock.

A remap even without a COP change will make a difference and then depending on the age of your stock COP, even a brand new Jazz COP swap will make a difference if the old one is worn out (maybe past 200k km?) My Myvi made a difference after I changed the COP out to OEM coils after 10 years of using this Myvi and 200k++ km mileage.

No lah because for Jazz have 2 section
The Header & downpipe <<<that is what they call lah
Not the turbo down pipe
Haha haha ha
Ya, downpipe is from the header to the catcon. You removed the catcon?

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
I wouldn't bother with the coil pack la. Unless you want to buy new? Used one you don't know how much life left in them and there's two types of K20 coils, both of which are expensive. If you insist on changing COP, consider the 1NZ (Vios) one. It's much cheaper and plenty of available stock.

A remap even without a COP change will make a difference and then depending on the age of your stock COP, even a brand new Jazz COP swap will make a difference if the old one is worn out (maybe past 200k km?) My Myvi made a difference after I changed the COP out to OEM coils after 10 years of using this Myvi and 200k++ km mileage.

Ya, downpipe is from the header to the catcon. You removed the catcon?
Header part all change only left the B pipe stock

Attachments

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Ok, because the car I bought until now haven't change the spark plug and the mileage is coming to 100k soon So I was thinking to change it on the next service.

Works filter thats it.
I think u should compare the price of platinum and iridium before u decide.
I will go for platinum as i will diy the job and its very friendly to my pocket. removing the intake (if required) is a simple job which i can handle thus labor cost is 0 for me.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Its not about Honda.

Not same price? I bought the slimmer type for my tiggo, Platinum type RM45 , the bigger type for VR also RM45 last time....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

elo..salamzZz..:regular_smile:
all sifu n abg2...:emoticon_U:
I would to ask bout put on turbo in N/A...is it possible?:confused_smile:
Mivec engine convert to turbo...how much is d cozt would b?
4G91 engine convert to turbo..is it d same?
Where is workshop that possibly "otai" in doing this...
Thank YOu....:_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience