Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
i see, but then how about right now? just curious hahahahaha

cheers
It's complicated. Basically all manuals both NA and turbo.

Well i just get Satria 1.3, planning to slowly mod from the bottom such as start with suspension and etc.

Let say in future like 1-2 years time after saving some fund i would like to swap to 1.5/1.6L engine.
Which one would you reckon between 4g15/4g91/4g92mivec?

Consider this Satria is my toy car to play with and gonna daily drive with it.

And also please advise me which and which will be better in perfomance and easy to mod with such as spare part available for those engine.

Thank you all...
If you do end up saving funds - erm... I'd sell the car and buy a different project car.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
idk how to explain this but once i've get my hands dirty with the car i rather stick to it haha
I get you man. Totally. I still regret selling my Wira which I spent a lot of blood sweat and tears building but I wouldn't want to buy it back anymore. Now that I have access to all sorts of different cars I have less regret and a lot more interest in other engines and cars.

Why I say that - cuz for the same amount of money I spent modding and messing with my 4G15 aeroback, I could have bought a Toyota KE70 and plonked in a beams engine with a 6 speed manual, fixed all the rust and repainted the car plus run on awesome tyres and brakes. That Toyota would have been a lot more fun than my wira back then.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I get you man. Totally. I still regret selling my Wira which I spent a lot of blood sweat and tears building but I wouldn't want to buy it back anymore. Now that I have access to all sorts of different cars I have less regret and a lot more interest in other engines and cars.

Why I say that - cuz for the same amount of money I spent modding and messing with my 4G15 aeroback, I could have bought a Toyota KE70 and plonked in a beams engine with a 6 speed manual, fixed all the rust and repainted the car plus run on awesome tyres and brakes. That Toyota would have been a lot more fun than my wira back then.
That time you mod your wira, KE not happening yet, right?

inkedfreak

inkedfreak

Sep 9, 2020
:laugh:

aite i get it bro iszo, but if i insist stick with the current car that i have for now i can ensure that i wont regret for the decision i've made.

Thanks for your sharing.

still i need your opinion which engine is the best thou hahahahaha

im not that rich but yet i will work my ass to achieve what i wanted for my own satisfaction.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Your satria legally can go 1.6 max. 1.6mivec - save more from now.
FC wise if you run stock setup should no problem. Since you plan for daily.
Before i forget, for daily pakai stock clutch.
Sports Clutch can do work out......hhahahhahaha

Reactions: inkedfreak

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
:laugh:

aite i get it bro iszo, but if i insist stick with the current car that i have for now i can ensure that i wont regret for the decision i've made.

Thanks for your sharing.

still i need your opinion which engine is the best thou hahahahaha

im not that rich but yet i will work my ass to achieve what i wanted for my own satisfaction.
No worries man. If you wanna keep your current car and mod it - prepare to pay for it. Cuz the 4Gxx engines have been skyrocketing

But personally since it's a Satria, I'd spend money on modding up the car body, handling, brakes rather than the engine. I'd do engine and exhaust last.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
the 4g92 mivec and 4g93t gsr are still somewhat pricy..... yang lain not so bad

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im using A31 RB20E, im was thinking to do engine swaps, to RB20DET. But it's useless to drive Such a Fast car at my hometown , Sandakan, Sabah. Because the roads are not long enough and bumpy. SO usually cars over there would like to have better acceleration. And i was told that Single Cam has better acceleration than Twin Cams. Is this true?

Is there anything i can do to make the acceleration go higher, things like piping and other stuffs? need advices... And im driving Auto, which i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience