Sedan over SUV for daily drivers

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Easier to get adrenaline rush as body roll is earlier and more obvious.
Hahaha that's adrenaline of a different kind!

Flood is a major issue if you’re driving in the city centre. Plus can’t corner that fast cause usually jam anyway.

I’m thinking a SUV with level 2 autonomous driving and a weekend car would be the ideal practical combo. So weekdays let the SUV jam itself to work. Weekend I drive my toy.
I never have issues with flooding so it's not a concern for me. Life is too short to drive boring cars for 5 days of the week just because scared of flooding.

Reactions: minibeany and Izso

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Hahaha that's adrenaline of a different kind!

I never have issues with flooding so it's not a concern for me. Life is too short to drive boring cars for 5 days of the week just because scared of flooding.
Well, u will be surprised how deep your evo can go through.

I wade through flooded road once, 3/4 tire deep. My car jerks for few hrs then everything back to normal...will i do it again? Definitely No. Wading water is a 50/50 thing. Getting stuck is the least of your worry. The main concern is u cant see if there is a super big hole enough to swallow your car

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Coz earlier no money .
Actually earlier did not plan for it. My cars were from Civic to Accord to Accord and was also to Accord, but prices was sky high so mechanic ask me try Mitsu. The Mitsu auto gb died after 6months so instead of changing gb swap everything.....hhahahhahah

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

I wade through flooded road once, 3/4 tire deep. My car jerks for few hrs then everything back to normal...will i do it again? Definitely No. Wading water is a 50/50 thing. Getting stuck is the least of your worry. The main concern is u cant see if there is a super big hole enough to swallow your car
Air intake higher up then okay, if low down, finish.....hhahahha

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

I never need to pass thru any major floods before in my normal routes, at most was just like 5cm water level and even that is very rare.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Actually earlier did not plan for it. My cars were from Civic to Accord to Accord and was also to Accord, but prices was sky high so mechanic ask me try Mitsu. The Mitsu auto gb died after 6months so instead of changing gb swap everything.....hhahahhahah
hmmm entah entah, purposely killed the autobox for a reason to upgrade? :biggrin:

Reactions: Izso

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
Bought meself an suv few years back and loving it very much, good around corners, aint slow either, fuel efficient on long hauls too. Full tank able to cover approx 700km, iam happy with this purchase

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bought meself an suv few years back and loving it very much, good around corners, aint slow either, fuel efficient on long hauls too. Full tank able to cover approx 700km, iam happy with this purchase
Long haul I can get 700km per tank too, is the city drive that the SUV drinks......lol

Reactions: xtremeleo

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hmmm entah entah, purposely killed the autobox for a reason to upgrade? :biggrin:
Actually no, when I bought over (actually belongs to mechanic BIL), I told my mechanic to swap immediately. He refuse and say drive first lah, everything in good condition, all service under him. Well, you know Mitsu auto gb, this gb I think is same batch with Perdana SEi......lol

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
My wife actually prefers tall SUV but when I offered her Airtrek Turbo she declined coz too old. She said she wants HRV or CRV, so I ignore her. I just let her drive the Mark X, luckily she likes it. I remembered she was a bit surprised on her birthday I sold off her Livina and told her just drive either the Mark X or the manual Swift!

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I don't like SUV coz they take a lot of time to wash plus the height, reaching to wash the roof is time consuming not yet talk about polishing the roof, go car wash also more expensive than sedan.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
what SUV can get 700km per tank?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
what SUV did you get?

I don't like SUV coz they take a lot of time to wash plus the height, reaching to wash the roof is time consuming not yet talk about polishing the roof, go car wash also more expensive than sedan.
You need a ladder. HAHAHAHAHA

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wira 1.5 A GLI
Hi sifus, i got a question, im not quite sure about my current exhaust mods cant trust those exhaust shops guys la, can anyone advise me on my current setup? Tried modifying few times till running out of ideas

Last time use to have two bullets but now replace with midbox some how feels better pick up! so now my setup is 4-2-1---Bullet----midbox------s-flow muffler
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience