UnderTree Mechanic - DIY Videos

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Hey all, as some of you know, Izso and I used to write and shoot a lot about modified cars as well as events on racenotrice.com, still active as Izso maintains it personally. Time goes by, I have lost interest in growing the page, we reached 7000++ organically, no paid ads.

It was always the dream of ours to start shooting videos, I personally admire Adam LZ, Mighty Car Mods and Robbie Nishida. However jobs and family have put a stop we just focused on our full time jobs. Izso sold all his gears went full on video mode as well but hasn't posted much, he's a bit shy. Meanwhile I only have a GoPro 3 and an under-maintained 60D with limited lenses.

I have finally edited and started posting videos under the name undertree mechanic, roughly translated from bawah pokok.
Videos are currently all shot with GoPro 3 so hopefully times goes by I can invest in a better videocamera yea?
It will be English, slightly humorous hopefully replicate some success like RNR.

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I stopped buying tools from Mr DIY after one of my open ended wrenches deformed and became a size bigger after I tried to remove a nut. Luckily it didn't strip the nut.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
Yea I think we all buy from them. They offer competitive pricing, very wide variety and easily accessible.
Maybe when I have a better fanbase, i can get them to come onboard :laugh:
you can do ur video with their tools. and they can sponsor your video like watchjrgo, MCM, SpeedAcademy(heard they are closing)

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
you can do ur video with their tools. and they can sponsor your video like watchjrgo, MCM, SpeedAcademy(heard they are closing)
No la, SA is slowing down, not closing. They wanna restrategize.

Anyways, Proton X70 brake pads video is out! Please subscribe if you haven't hehe

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I like how there's one fella sitting in the background cross legged watching you do all this. Hahahaha

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
No la, SA is slowing down, not closing. They wanna restrategize.

Anyways, Proton X70 brake pads video is out! Please subscribe if you haven't hehe

place rubber on jackstand. Might bent the sill.
Because my wira kena during i diy. :smokin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Knn... I mana shy. Anyway kudos
Memang pun. He has no shame.

Neither do I.

I have a suggestion, we need video on:
How to jump start a car (and how NOT TO jump start a car)
How to change a spare
What to do after an accident in Malaysia ( DO NOT LET TOW CAR TOUTS TOW YOUR CAR, call your insurance and send it back to manufacturer)

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ

Neither do I.

How to change a spare
What to do after an accident in Malaysia ( DO NOT LET TOW CAR TOUTS TOW YOUR CAR, call your insurance and send it back to manufacturer)
item 3, you will be surprized how many ppl cant do that

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Neither do I.

How to change a spare
After an accident one is good.

item 3, you will be surprized how many ppl cant do that
Some knows but the leverage is not there. If 3 years never remove lug nuts before, its quite hard lolol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

Just to share with you guys about my new gadget for Civic FD2.0. Installation will be done by this weekend & will upload the photo again.

Thanks.

Bravo
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience