Wiring problem

Remymawar

Aug 24, 2020
Kuala perlis and s.p.t penang
Ecu5537-4g93 dohc,putra..i rebuilt totlly from body,engine,transmission 221,front and rear suspention(lower arm,adjustable,tie rod etc)factory standard after g3t tdo6 fcon vpro all boom and poom..all test accept inj,airflow,ignition,set cam degree code e, but crank and fuel come with fire but not life..all i do my self with fully tool,torque wrench,degree wheel..

Remymawar

Aug 24, 2020
Ecu5537-4g93 dohc,putra..i rebuilt totlly from body,engine,transmission 221,front and rear suspention(lower arm,adjustable,tie rod etc)factory standard after g3t tdo6 fcon vpro all boom and poom..all test accept inj,airflow,ignition,set cam degree code e, but crank and fuel come with fire but not life..all i do my self with fully tool,torque wrench,degree wheel..
I think you need to be specific. What wiring? What relay? What car? Got pics?
Wiring 93 dohc ecu 5537
Relay 8pin gold color i try and 4pinx2 also i try with right pin and right wiring

Remymawar

Aug 24, 2020

Wiring 93 dohc ecu 5537
Relay 8pin gold color i try and 4pinx2 also i try with right pin and right wiring
Putra