BONOSS Wheel Spacers for my Mercedes-Benz C260(W205)

Apple-xu

Jul 11, 2020
Hey guys, I want to choose wheel spacers for my car, Just wondering if any of you added spacers to the car? How's the look, can some of you post pics! Also, wondering if it will affect the handling or something.. I want it to look a little more wider from behind.
My friend choose the BONOSS Lightweight Plus Wheel Spacers for his Mercedes-Benz C260(W205),forged 6061-T6 aluminum alloy material ,do you know any other wheel spacers brands ?should i get it or other ? thank you .
C260(W205)
BONOSS forged lightweight plus wheel spacers for Mercedes-Benz C260 (W205).png

Front+5mm

Rear+15mm

Attachments

Apple-xu

Jul 11, 2020
After doing some digging this Bonos is previously know as "Blox". You probably seen that brand before.
Yes, dear, the "BONOSS” is the formerly " bloxsport", upgrade new functions, for more details, can enter our offical website: BONOSS, thank u!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all

My friend using a gen-2, now he wanna have some modification (remained as AT), since gen2 is kinda new in mod market, so i really need the help from all experienced personnel here. He got 2 options to go:

1. Use the original engine, reset of ori computer, port & polished, lightened piston, conrod and crank shaft balancing, this mod ll carry out by CM racing JB, according to the mech, they ll use the existing parts and do some modification to make it lighter and stronger...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience