• No Signal

• Road Hogging

• Text & Drive

Results are only viewable after voting.

Needles Tosay

Newspeed
Jun 10, 2020
Petaling Jaya
Let's try a poll today, what's the most typical bad habit you've seen driver's do in your experience?
Surely there are more items than the 3 choices listed here :listen:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
u drive + text = u slow = hogging / u sway left/right without signaling
Anyway i hate the most is hoggers.
can sakit jiwa due to hoggers drive 50-60kph and SOME LIKE TO BRAKE FREQUENTLY even no cars in front of them
You mean Text hoggers the worst of the lot......hhahahhahaha

Reactions: Tom

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
no turn signal and last min change of lane/turn

Reactions: Needles Tosay

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
My vote...
All the above and then some.

When i am riding, all the above and then some except hoggging becomes major hazards.

How a rider can avoid those surprise change of direction?
Myself as i am about to overtake i will look thru the rear windscreen to see the driver (what the drivier is doing, where he is looking) then look at the rear lights just in case the driver signal at the last possible second before i overtake while keeping an eye at the vehicle front tire. Its going to look like i am about to rob the driver but it saves me multiple time.

Texting...driver just cant keep in the lane..all over the place. If i am driving i will make a gap just in case that car suddenly accident or brake. If i am riding i will positioned my bike in a way my headlight will shoot at the car side mirror to get the attention of the driver. Once i got the driver attention i will overtake in disgust.

Another bad habbit i hate very much be it i am riding or driving is que jumper. They just cut in despite seeing other user in their mirror. There is one very satisfying accident i saw at Krubong traffic light heading to Stadium Hang Jebat (Melaka). This Innove is cutting que on the left and the light turns red. The driver could not cut in thanks to defensive driving of obedient road users thus he became a blockade on the susur to left. A 40 foot trailer is trying to go left and and honk, Innova driver does not budge and 40 footer driver squeeze thru. I can still hear the satisfying 'crack' sound as the body of the trailer smashes the Innova side mirror and damages the front left door and fender. The looks of the Innova driver is priceless. He just try to looked cool as he drives away but i wal giggling in my helmet.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
u drive + text = u slow = hogging / u sway left/right without signaling
Anyway i hate the most is hoggers.
can sakit jiwa due to hoggers drive 50-60kph and SOME LIKE TO BRAKE FREQUENTLY even no cars in front of them
kinda like flying past these hoggers...

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
When I ride mcycle, I hate those people who speed to overtake you , get in front ,then slow down to exit left. I mean bloody hell why not just drive slowly behind me then cut left. That way you wont make me brake hard. Really , kena so many times.

Reactions: nw111 and Tom

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
When I ride mcycle, I hate those people who speed to overtake you , get in front ,then slow down to exit left. I mean bloody hell why not just drive slowly behind me then cut left. That way you wont make me brake hard. Really , kena so many times.
Cant slow down lah...we riders are inferior road user compared to them. they must stay ahead of us. How many time does a driver die2 want to overtake u when u are following a car? They dont mind squeezing u out of the way and follow a car, as long as they dont follow rider.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Text while driving is the worse coz the most dangerous. Another similar one is taking photos at speedo to show off top speeds! They think it's cool and macho but it's actually stupid and highly irresponsible.

Some other bad habits:
- Double/triple parking, very annoying habit everywhere!
- Busy body slowing down a lot to look at accidents causing more unnecessary traffic jams. I always honk these people kaw kaw!
- Cornering not maintaining their lane, either cutting inside the apex on entry or going out wide on exit, like the road is a track, while not checking surrounding properly! Just total dumb ass driving!
- Too slow reactions on traffic lights, like the road belongs to their mothers and just taking their own sweet time to move, often also because looking at phones. Sorry to say too many Malaysians are guilty of this, very annoying.
- U-turn wide to the other lane and not maximising the steering lock, just lazy slow hands!
- Tail gating to ask for a way thru even at high speeds, just reckless and stupid. High beams and horns are there for a reason, use them please!
- Motorbikes squeezing and hitting side mirrors, very careless.
- Motorbikes going thru redlights or going opposite directions, again just reckless and irresponsible.
- Parking at OKU spots, I hope karma hit them!

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
Text while driving is the worse coz the most dangerous. Another similar one is taking photos at speedo to show off top speeds! They think it's cool and macho but it's actually stupid and highly irresponsible.

Some other bad habits:
- Busy body slowing down a lot to look at accidents causing more unnecessary traffic jams. I always honk these people kaw kaw!
- Cornering not maintaining their lane, either cutting inside the apex on entry or going out wide on exit, like the road is a track, while not checking surrounding properly! Just total dumb ass driving!
- Too slow reactions on traffic lights, like the road belongs to their mothers and just taking their own sweet time to move, often also because looking at phones. Sorry to say too many Malaysians are guilty of this, very annoying.
- U-turn wide to the other lane and not maximising the steering lock, just lazy slow hands!
- Tail gating to ask for a way thru even at high speeds, just reckless and stupid. High beams and horns are there for a reason, use them please!
- Motorbikes going thru redlights or going opposite directions, again just reckless and irresponsible.
nice lists

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ

Some other bad habits:
i think... this is something both of us are now guilty of? but cause turning radius is shit.....

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i think... this is something both of us are now guilty of? but cause turning radius is shit.....
Nope, I don't do any of those in my list! I do occasionally take corners out-in-out like on track but I make sure no other vehicles around. Many others are just having too lazy hands so they go more straight without realizing got other cars on other lanes, potentially causing accidents.

The only guilty driving I admit still doing is driving over the speed limits because they're just too damn ancient and slow! (But honestly even if the limits increased to 160kph I would still be guilty going over it, but just a lot less frequenty).

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Nope, I don't do any of those in my list! I do occasionally take corners out-in-out like on track but I make sure no other vehicles around. Many others are just having too lazy hands so they go more straight without realizing got other cars on other lanes, potentially causing accidents.

The only guilty driving I admit still doing is driving over the speed limits because they're just too damn ancient and slow! (But honestly even if the limits increased to 160kph I would still be guilty going over it, but just a lot less frequenty).
u can make uturns without issues? alamak, our steering angles are the same, maybe my jalan super tight, uturn confirm end up in the next lane

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya

Some other bad habits:
those double/triple parking real idiot and worst attitude. They are those always do it and treat it as a norm. Refuse to try finding a parking and just throw their car and walk away. Just place a number and expect you to call. When you called them, they don't bother to apologise and show you that mother fucker lan-see look "why the heck you call me... I'm busy" real retard.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys.....i need to know a few things bout changing from auto to manual.....my gearbox alre kong!!!driving 1.6 wira auto

1.price??
2.place??
3.how long to change??
4.wat procedure to do for JPJ??
5.problems faced after conversion if any......
6.additional info....

thanks in advance for those who can help me!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience