Drive shaft issues with lowered ride height?

May 19, 2020
I need a advise from sifu sifu at this forum for my question.
I'm using nissan Cefiro A32 and wanna to change my absorber ..first on my mine is should i go for adjustable or original .
I would like to lower my car and asking my foremen they say if i use adjustable or sport spring it will spoil my drive shaft.
It what foreman say is true ? Need opinion from sifu sifu that can help me solve this problem.
I'm at JB area.Any foreman that can help me?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
You going to lower your car issit? Get a erm... what was that thing that people install when they lower their cars. bump steer? Er.. shit I forgot the term. Let me google

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
I need a advise from sifu sifu at this forum for my question.
I'm using nissan Cefiro A32 and wanna to change my absorber ..first on my mine is should i go for adjustable or original .
I would like to lower my car and asking my foremen they say if i use adjustable or sport spring it will spoil my drive shaft.
It what foreman say is true ? Need opinion from sifu sifu that can help me solve this problem.
I'm at JB area.Any foreman that can help me?
When you lower the car, it changes the angle of the drive shaft to the wheels, which stresses the cv joint. In most lowering spring cases its hardly a problem, unless you plan to go really low with coilovers then that's something else

Reactions: parakey

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My D2 coilovers for the VR, even at lowest setting is very high up, like for rally.......hahhahahhahahha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The owner was so impressed with the results on the Golf that he opted for the Mercedes to be done as well. This is a 4 year old w212 that had went through much abuse, road side wash, petrol station polishes and the maximum of Malaysian environmental damages...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience