Picture Attachment beside the thread

Audio_Master

Known Member
Sep 6, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi ZTH,

How do i post a picture beside my thread?
Sample pic below:-

I know how to post picture inside my thread,
But i had no idea how to post attachment preview thumbnail beside my thread,
I had try to search thru the forum FAQ before i post here but doesnt seem to find any infor...
Sorry if this has been as before.

Regards,
Audio Master

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
You can use the 'Upload / Manage Pictures' function at the bottom and the first attachment will be used as the thumbnail for the thread. Do let me know if you still having difficulty uploading it.

Attachments

Audio_Master

Known Member
Sep 6, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
You can use the 'Upload / Manage Pictures' function at the bottom and the first attachment will be used as the thumbnail for the thread. Do let me know if you still having difficulty uploading it.
Hi YeeHau86,

Thanks for the reply,
I had already tried this before but it still doesnt show up as the thumbnail for the thread instead...
It show as an additional picture at the bottom for user to click and view in bigger size.

I tried upload as the 1st column like you say which will use the 1st attachment as thumbnail

Result is it showed as an additional picture at the bottom

Thanks in advance

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Try create another new thread with the same details but this time attach the photo below before clicking submit, I just tried and it worked. Let me know your findings once you have created.

Audio_Master

Known Member
Sep 6, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
i think i created more trouble... lol
i tried created a new thread, errr fail also,
but nvm its ok, ill upload a new 1 product next time n try again

but the thing now is, since i created a new thread, it is duplicated!!!
how do i delete the new i created?

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
No worry, I can delete that for you.

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
I tried to insert image inside the thread. All I can see an icon only. Not the actual image. Why?

Is the "Upload a file" command available for private conversation?

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
I tried to insert image inside the thread. All I can see an icon only. Not the actual image. Why?

Is the "Upload a file" command available for private conversation?
Hey didn't notice your reply sorry, The forums have been upgraded yesterday, is this still problematic for you?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Game trailers and teasers are nothing new, besides being a great way to not reveal actual graphics and the ultimate game-play, it also works to get the gamers excited prior to the actual release.

But the trailer here of Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit is a whole different thing altogether. Featuring an orange Pagani Zonda Cinque, a Lamborghini Murcielago decked out in police decals and a Bell 206 helicopter...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience