720ps Ferrari F8 Spider now in Malaysia – 2.9 sec / 770nm / 1,400kg

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
assuming you’re right, exactly what I said, bare metal. Ferrari must have ran out of colors, or rather, inspiration for colors. That’s just lazy imo.
Or their target market are people above certain age limit where certain colours offend them?

Saw a red Bezza yesterday, i think its P2 new red colour, kinda dark tone of red....if this Ferrari stop at the traffic light beside that Bezza, i wont notice the Ferrari.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Looking at the pic showing the recommended engine oil to be used for the car makes me smile and feel good this 'no so Raya' morning....

Both my everyday car are using the same engine oil, bought from normal supermarket.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Looking at the pic showing the recommended engine oil to be used for the car makes me smile and feel good this 'no so Raya' morning....

Both my everyday car are using the same engine oil, bought from normal supermarket.
Ferrari official oil mah......lol

Reactions: Tom

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Haltech and Microtech Tuning Day

To all who use the Microtech or Haltech ECU, we had a day of tuning for vehicles using the ECU, tuning is limited to 10 cars only.Free for Dyno only, Pay For Fee Tuning.Tune max POWER,safe and reliable.Drag,Drift and Track...we tune for you.

We are here Advanced Performance Tuning: Haltech and Microtech Tuning Day
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience